Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2007, 05:28 PM         #1541
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaInfamous said:
so ur not going to fix their problems with the bad hoodies? daz kinda fu*ked up
Nope. This is what he replied to me.

Urbanbeatz said:
I sent you a Hoodie.. Did I ever Post Pics of the BLue 10 Deep Crack to You??? so can you show me the Ones I SENT YOU,, I understand there was some Color and Cut and Sew Problems on alot of Crack Hoodies.. But with our busy last couple weeks we did not verify everything on it. But a Full refund. LOL that will not happen . I can maybe give you a Small refund Or you can just send it to Canada and Replace it. Sorry for all this. Holla back

Look Urb, i aint trying to expose you, or put you on blast and scare away buisness from you. But if you're gonna do me dirty like this and NOT give me a full refund for the faulty product you even ADMIT to not approving fully before you sent it...i aint got no choice. That's not right man. You opening up a 20G buisness and you can't give me back my SEVENTY DOLLARS are you kidding me here? I don't know how much more civil i can be here dude, just gimme me my refund. No shipping anything back. No SMALL refund. I want my FULL 70 bucks. That's fair.

You're trying to pull a fast one on me and cheat me out my money. And that aint right.

Last edited by Urban; 01-29-2007 at 05:36 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #1542
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
^that's bullsh*t. wtf he didn't even reply to me. like a week ago, he said I could send it back and replace it, but he never replied ever since.

Urban, are you gonna take this to the resolution centre? what are you gonna do bout this man?

Last edited by asian-sensation; 01-29-2007 at 05:46 PM..
 01-29-2007, 05:50 PM         #1543
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give him another day to reply and refund my money. After that he gives me no choice but to take some sort of action.
 01-29-2007, 06:23 PM         #1544
zubji57  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...this is more entertaining than any show on tv...im interested in seeing what happens next....
 01-29-2007, 06:28 PM         #1545
PtownThug16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^lol

nah but just go to the resolution center at paypal
 01-29-2007, 07:58 PM         #1546
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line keep ya mouths Shut if ya Hating. I need some time to get organized and fix these Problems.

Peace BX -- Real Sees Real !!

Listen... I said I was Going to Fix all of this Within the Next week. Damn Its 3 Crack Hoodie Problems.. I will Only talk to yall , But any of you other clowns Stepping in on this and Talkin....... STep Step Step Step Step OFF!!... I have been the Truest , MOST CONSISTENT Seller on BX EVER!!!.. and yall trying to Clown me.. You should Realize that I was the Main dude that Even Brought Crooks, 10 Deep, Lemar and Dauley to CHina Period.. Im trying to Supply Yall with the Most sh*t .. Jus CHill.. ONE
 11 years ago '04        #1547
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 Urban said:
Give him another day to reply and refund my money. After that he gives me no choice but to take some sort of action.
what kind of action can u possibly take when you knowingly bought a variant? Thats like a person taking action because the burnt cd they bought looked cheap...
 01-29-2007, 08:30 PM         #1548
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what i want. My refund B, 70 bucks.

T-Styles said:
what kind of action can u possibly take when you knowingly bought a variant? Thats like a person taking action because the burnt cd they bought looked cheap...
Because it's recognizeably different quality than what he advertised. And he admitted to it being so multiple times already.

And why are you worrying about my problem? This is a me and Urb problem. Not a me, Urb, and T-Styles problem.

Last edited by Urban; 01-29-2007 at 08:33 PM..
 01-29-2007, 08:44 PM         #1549
zubji57  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel like im watchin "the view"....everyone chill, let urb show his customer service skillz...im sure he'll fix whatever he says he'll fix..

i hope you get ur sh*t fixed homie. real talk.

then we can get on with buyin some fresh sh*t for cheap...
 01-29-2007, 08:49 PM         #1550
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word..that's all i want.
 11 years ago '04        #1551
CookieMonstah69 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
So, just to clarify ... Urb - are you selling right now cuz I wanna order sum ish ...
 11 years ago '04        #1552
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
all i'm saying is i don't think you have a legal foot to stand on when you knowingly bought a variant...
 01-30-2007, 07:57 AM         #1553
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And all i'm saying is that you don't know all the details and you're not a lawyer so don't give me legal advice...
 11 years ago '04        #1554
slumz 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
damnn... lol

who got popcorn.? this may be getting exciting...

but if anything.. urb is the most direct seller on his site...but i've noticed its hard to get at you mah dude.... and we all know bx aint ya only source of income... then maybe u should adjust to that... coz saying #1 seller on the site and most direct isnt being provved by all these accusations...which seem to be true...
but if anything..do you mah dud.e.and help these people out.... goood luck to ya store and all... but if u dont have the time to really do much since ur doing ur store and all..well u can atleast just give em a refund for the meantime
hopefully all this sh*t just gets straightened out
 01-30-2007, 08:54 PM         #1555
Urban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well Urb..you had your chance. I opened up a dispute on Paypal. Hopefully you'll just refund my $70 like i politely asked you to multiple times so i wont have to escalate it into a claim.

And you were on today, because i checked your profile. So i know you had have either viewed this topic, or recived the PM i sent you YESTERDAY.

Last edited by Urban; 01-30-2007 at 08:56 PM..
 01-31-2007, 10:43 AM         #1556
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u shoulda went 2 canal street^^
 11 years ago '04        #1557
pokolom 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
yo urb check your email get back at the kid
 11 years ago '06        #1558
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 Urban said:
Well Urb..you had your chance. I opened up a dispute on Paypal. Hopefully you'll just refund my $70 like i politely asked you to multiple times so i wont have to escalate it into a claim.

And you were on today, because i checked your profile. So i know you had have either viewed this topic, or recived the PM i sent you YESTERDAY.
I think I'm gonna open up a dispute in PayPal in a few days too...no progress whatsoever, and I don't think it'll get resolved just by negotiating.
 11 years ago '07        #1559
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1376 1376
Dam bro, if you cant handle a few messed up orders here, how you gonna run a store.
 11 years ago '06        #1560
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
urb, can you get me this bape hoody that kanye is wearing :
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago