most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1081
THUN 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
urb get at me on msn im placin an order for that bathing ape varsity just need a confirmation on somethin
 11 years ago '04        #1082
Reck 187 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t looks nice but too bad theres a banana on the back lol
 11-04-2006, 01:12 PM         #1083
blasdro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice stuff urb! Do you guys have this hoodie tho???

[pic - click to view]

I dunno the exact name I think its the bape chomper hoodie
 11-04-2006, 01:36 PM         #1084
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry Fam... Dont got that One...

Holla At me For all BAPE and BBC 2006/2007 Styles!!

Peace
 11 years ago '04        #1085
pakman85 
space
space
space
$545 | Props total: 221 221
do u have aim
 11-04-2006, 02:39 PM         #1086
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c d0t said:
check ur pms...im tired of this yo...stop fu*kin with me./.
@ everyone who's been rude and impatient to Urb:

Show a little patience, and while you're at it, some respect. Between when Urb ships out your order and when you receive it, there are a million different variables that are completely out of his control. Flights get delayed, stuff gets misplaced or held up at the border – anything can happen. The shipping times Urb quotes – just like with any other retailer – are estimates, and subject to change. I've bought stuff on Amazon before that's taken 4 or 5 days to arrive, and I've bought stuff that's taken well over 2 months to arrive. Your shipment might take 4 days, or it could take 2 weeks. But it will arrive. It's not like the world is going to end if you don't get your Bape hoodies this week.

Look at the other pages on this thread, and all the other threads Urb's started – he's an honest businessman and hasn't cheated anyone out of anything. Everyone who's bought stuff from him has been satisfied with what they've received. If that weren't the case, and if he were ripping people off, no one would be buying from him.

Everyone who's complaining about Urb taking a long time to respond to your PMs, realize that you're not the only person in the universe who's sending him PMs. I imagine he's probably getting upwards of 20 a day. The man doesn't live at his computer, he's got a life outside of Boxden, believe it or not. If you're PMing Urb, pick the questions you ask him carefully – don't ask questions that have already been answered. He's probably answering messages in order of importance, not chronological order. If you ask a silly question, or one that's already been answered, don't expect to get a response.

Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 11-06-2006 at 02:32 AM..
 11-04-2006, 02:57 PM         #1087
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said:
@ everyone who's been rude and impatient to Urb:

Show a little patience, and while you're at it, some respect. Between when Urb ships out your order and when you receive it, there are a million different variables that are completely out of his control. Flights get delayed, stuff gets misplaced or held up at the border – anything can happen. The shipping times Urb quotes – just like with any other retailer – are estimates, and subject to change. I've bought stuff on Amazon before that's taken 4 or 5 days to arrive, and I've bought stuff that's taken well over 2 months to arrive. Your shipment might take 4 days, or it could take 2 weeks. But it will arrive. It's not like the world is going to end if you don't get your Bape hoodies this week.

Look at the other pages on this thread, and all the other threads Urb's started – he's an honest businessman and hasn't cheated anyone out of anything. Everyone who's bought stuff from him has been satisfied with what they've received. If that weren't the case, and if he were ripping people off, no one would be buying from him.

Everyone who's complaining about Urb taking a long time to respond to your PMs, realize that you're not the only person in the universe who's sending him PMs. I imagine he's probably getting upwards of 20 a day. The man doesn't live at his computer, he's got a life outside of Boxden, believe it or not. If you're PMing Urb, pick the questions you ask him carefully – don't ask questions that have already been answered. He's probably answering messages in order of importance, not chronological order. If you ask a silly question, or one that's already been answered, don't expect to get an response.

:applause: DAMN DAMN DAMN

LOL. Thank you for Writng that mang.. I Appreciate that, I couldnt agree more with your Thoughts Playa!!//

PeeP this EveryOne... Holla BACK At me for Orders!!

Make sure to Check Last few Pages for NEW STOCK!!!

OnE
 11 years ago '04        #1088
p1mpjuce 
space
space
$472 | Props total: 0 0
yo dute can u get this hoodie?

11-05-2006, 12:48 AM         #1089
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

wow...first time ive seen a camo hoodie where they got the letters right looking...
 11-05-2006, 07:52 PM         #1090
KoNTheLVDon02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check ur pms urb
 11 years ago '04        #1091
7milestunna1 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
check your pms i sent you a message....btw lovin the collection
 11-06-2006, 02:46 PM         #1092
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choob said:
wow...first time ive seen a camo hoodie where they got the letters right looking...
Urb's got that crack f'real. You ain't know?
 11-06-2006, 03:58 PM         #1093
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA

Yea yea... I try my best to Suit yall up Proper... I dont send out sh*tty Quality..

Remember that.. This is why i dont sell you a Bunch of sh*tty hoodies at 60 Shipped and sh*t .. My sh*t is Tight...

Holla BX.. I got You!!

One
 11 years ago '04        #1094
THUN 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
 urbanbeatz said:
HAHA

Yea yea... I try my best to Suit yall up Proper... I dont send out sh*tty Quality..

Remember that.. This is why i dont sell you a Bunch of sh*tty hoodies at 60 Shipped and sh*t .. My sh*t is Tight...

Holla BX.. I got You!!

One

URB GOT DAT CRACK!!!!!!!! waitin on the varsity jacket son im sure quality will be top notch.....can i get a tracking number off u?
 11 years ago '04        #1095
Jr Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 12 12
Propz Urb recieved my Cotton Candy Bape hoodie and kicks..came Very Fast!!!
 11-07-2006, 09:08 AM         #1096
Tupac_Eminem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got my hoodie today, good looks Urb.
Sorry bout being so impatient on it, im jus sort of an impatient person...lol

That looks deceiving cuz it looks blueish on the pic. Mines black.

Maybe they came in both colours im not sure? Either way, the black is hot.

Good looks Urb
 11 years ago '04        #1097
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 1590 1590
Urb, when u getting more of those Varsity Jackets?
 11-07-2006, 12:20 PM         #1098
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im pretty sure they are back in Stock ASAP...

I will have Check done Shortly and Get back at Yall..

PM me for all Requests and Questions!!

Peace BX
 11 years ago '04        #1099
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$664 | Props total: 500 500
you restock them reversibles yet homie?
 11-07-2006, 07:31 PM         #1100
roca_pnoy_0207  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
urb, u need to get a site dogg!!! want some bape jeans but can be bothered to look through the 97,3424235 pages on this post
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy