Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2006, 06:22 PM         #41
DaInfamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it must be tough with som1 asking you like 500 questions but then not buying
 05-12-2006, 06:25 PM         #42
c me stackin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaInfamous said:
it must be tough with som1 asking you like 500 questions but then not buying

lol @ every1 realizing how much of a fake a.ss n*gga capo is
 05-12-2006, 08:42 PM         #43
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know , I told this guy to stop playin around, He Never comes through, then Trys to Say cause he got some SHoes of FinestMp3 that hes Real, this guys a Homo for sure peoples, I wouldnt even Deal with him. SHow Me Tha Money Playa!!!....Take care Peoples!!!
 05-12-2006, 08:48 PM         #44
suavejones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

How much for that hoodie all the way on the left? The gray one and these..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by suavejones; 05-12-2006 at 08:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #45
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
need to take
personal pics
IMO

hate when people recycle pics
 05-12-2006, 09:47 PM         #46
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no they are personal, Thats what I took at my Suppliers Shop, I dont have all sizes All Stlye On Hand, I take the taxi to the Place Pick Up My Needs and Im Straight,, they Not Recycled, I took those Personally,, FO SHO MANg!!

Holla If you want more Pics, Im Picking Up Shoe Orders Today for Some other BX Members!!
Peace

PS: those Hoods and Shirts are On My BED,, LOL

Last edited by urbanbeatz; 05-12-2006 at 09:48 PM..
 05-12-2006, 09:51 PM         #47
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 suavejones said:

[pic - click to view]

How much for that hoodie all the way on the left? The gray one and these..

[pic - click to view]

Sorry Bout the Pic On the Kicks FLash Was On!!, thats Actually Powder Baby Blue, Not Grey, the Kicks Are 85.00 Shipped And the Hood is 80.00 Shipped, Quality On Hood Is Very Authentic!!

Hit me Back, I can get other Colour Shoes If you Need, Just tell me your SIze and I will Hunt them Down For you.

Peace Man

THose will Match Good with the Hood Too!!!

Last edited by urbanbeatz; 05-12-2006 at 09:52 PM..
 05-12-2006, 09:53 PM         #48
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone in canal strert pretty much have the same sh*t...so dont bother thinkin that one dude has higer quality stuff than the next man........
this guy is lucky cause he lives near his supplier while the rest have to communicate about stock and sh*t
 05-12-2006, 09:56 PM         #49
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
I know , I told this guy to stop playin around, He Never comes through, then Trys to Say cause he got some SHoes of FinestMp3 that hes Real, this guys a Homo for sure peoples, I wouldnt even Deal with him. SHow Me Tha Money Playa!!!....Take care Peoples!!!
fu*k you and your fake a.ss fapes, you a hoe just like dignified, talking sh*t, I LIKE FAST SHIPPING, you was sayin your sh*t take 9 to 10 days, finestmp3s deliver my sh*t fast, 3 days, why wait til yo sh*t come 2 weeks later, you a bi*ch, I ORDER sh*t WHEN I KNOW I CAN GET IT QUICK.
 05-12-2006, 10:01 PM         #50
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choob said:
everyone in canal strert pretty much have the same sh*t...so dont bother thinkin that one dude has higer quality stuff than the next man........
this guy is lucky cause he lives near his supplier while the rest have to communicate about stock and sh*t
HA HA.
 05-12-2006, 10:27 PM         #51
Cassanova Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

im feelin these, but whats up w/ the mismatched stars? one is round as hell and the other is sharper. thats high quality?
 05-12-2006, 10:37 PM         #52
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cassanova Brown said:

[pic - click to view]

im feelin these, but whats up w/ the mismatched stars? one is round as hell and the other is sharper. thats high quality?
LOL , Naw mang,, I can get two Different ColorWays.. Either Black On Baby Blue, Or Baby Blue On Black,, They Nice Still
!!!!

Holla!

CHOOB And CAPO chill, you dont Know sh*t, out here in China there are like 50-100 Different BAPE suppliers, SOme Know thier sh*t, and Alot Dont, So we dont all sell the Same sh*t, I do quality Control , I check Every Hood and Product I send , Unlike some sellers live with what they Get Supplied and have no real Control over what Da China Man Send Di Man!!!!

Peace Peoples...Oh Watch The View!!!!! its Coming...

Last edited by urbanbeatz; 05-12-2006 at 10:40 PM..
 05-12-2006, 10:45 PM         #53
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
fu*k you and your fake a.ss fapes, you a hoe just like dignified, talking sh*t, I LIKE FAST SHIPPING, you was sayin your sh*t take 9 to 10 days, finestmp3s deliver my sh*t fast, 3 days, why wait til yo sh*t come 2 weeks later, you a bi*ch, I ORDER sh*t WHEN I KNOW I CAN GET IT QUICK.

Mang you wack, I told You 5-7 Days QOUTE!! I was following you to others Thread watching your remrks when you were tellin me you wanted to Buy Kicks,, Some One said they Had to Wait 9 Days , But they Got they Shoes. and you said
Ok Good Ima Make An Order ??????????

So That showed me you a Broke a.ss Fool (You Still Havent BOught XMen Kicks Off NoBody,, youz a AzzTalker!!
Get Real Mang

EveryOne Stands with me On this One you DooshBag>>>HAHAHA

Peace
 05-12-2006, 10:51 PM         #54
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Stock Is Sittin Proper Right Now, Inquire With me About Sizes and I can Send your Order ASAP, My Service and Communication is Proper, Email me or Add Me to MSN, PayPal is Ready And Time.. Holla

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Whats Good???
 05-12-2006, 10:56 PM         #55
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MOUNTAINSMOUNTAINSMOUNTAINSMOUNTAINSMOUNTAINSMOUNT AINS !!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Heres the Proof

Real Cz Real People
 05-12-2006, 10:57 PM         #56
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:

CHOOB And CAPO chill, you dont Know sh*t, out here in China there are like 50-100 Different BAPE suppliers, SOme Know thier sh*t, and Alot Dont, So we dont all sell the Same sh*t, I do quality Control , I check Every Hood and Product I send , Unlike some sellers live with what they Get Supplied and have no real Control over what Da China Man Send Di Man!!!!

Peace Peoples...Oh Watch The View!!!!! its Coming...
i have a couple of fape contacts and they come out with the same styles all the time...like when something comes out...they have it within a couple of days from eachother..and they are the same, like they came from the same factory....i know some have different factories....maybe my suppliers are just from the same area or something...but anyway...all the stuff you posted are in reach for me too....so i do know sh*t...just not on an eye to eye basis...but good look in attempting to find good quality for your customers.....and capo is an idiot....
 05-12-2006, 10:59 PM         #57
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choob said:
i have a couple of fape contacts and they come out with the same styles all the time...like when something comes out...they have it within a couple of days from eachother..and they are the same, like they came from the same factory....i know some have different factories....maybe my suppliers are just from the same area or something...but anyway...all the stuff you posted are in reach for me too....so i do know sh*t...just not on an eye to eye basis...but good look in attempting to find good quality for your customers.....and capo is an idiot....

HAHA,, Yes yes , Cool..

Take Care
 05-13-2006, 12:32 AM         #58
suavejones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

how much? yo, is it true bape sneakers run like 1 and a half sizes small? like a 11 is a 9.5? i'm definatly gonna buy a hoody off you..
 05-13-2006, 06:27 AM         #59
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 suavejones said:

[pic - click to view]

how much? yo, is it true bape sneakers run like 1 and a half sizes small? like a 11 is a 9.5? i'm definatly gonna buy a hoody off you..
I would Say A size 11 is Size 10, Or more like 10.5, they Have been Much Better since last year, I wear Size 9.5 and 10 Fits Me Perfect, hood is 75.00 Shipped My Man, What Size you lookin for, I just sent out 2 XLs i Have a 2Xl left here.. If you want it Bad enough I can grip you a Smaller Size,, but the 2 Xl is Fresh.. Holla Mang!!
Peace
 05-13-2006, 07:58 AM         #60
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 choob said:
How am I a Idiot? I KNOW WHAT I SAID, fu*k ALL YALL THEN, PRIORITY MAIL IS WHATS UP, I NEVER SAID I WAS COOL WITH 8 TO 9 DAY SHIPPING, bi*ch MADE FAPE SELLER WANNA BE HARD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now