Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #521
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
Yo urban i sent you some mail hit me back
 07-21-2006, 10:07 AM         #522
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:
u can clearly see that the one shoe on the left is bigger then the right i wouldnt even be complaining but this crap is crazy i aint KNOCKING URBAN BEATZ WHAT SO EVER

but one shoe is bigger then the other

*THINK IF U GOT SUM BAPES AND THEY GOT CARDBOARD UNDER THE SOLE AND I GOT FOOT PRINTS ON THE SOLE AT THE TIP WHERE SUM n*gga TRYED IT ON/ THEN U TRY ONE AND ONE FITS FUNNY

YALL sh*tTIN ON ME BECAUSE I AM SPEAKING OUT BECAUSE I PAYED SUM LOOP AND I THINK I SHOULD GET WHAT I DESERVE SUM DECENT SHOES IT AINT A BIG DEAL BUT n*ggaZ ON URBAN BEATZ MEAT RACK *COUGH* CAPO*

STOP FUELIN CATS AND THINK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WELL SMH AT THE FACT YALL LIKE OKAY LETS SMASH COMPTON 4 WHAT U DIIDDNT SEND ME SUPERMAN BAPEZ U SENT ME SUM CAPTAIN AMERICAS WHERE DID I SAY I WANTED CAPTAIN AMEREICAS AFTER U SAID CAPTAIN AMERICAS SIZE 12 CASE CLOSED

CHECK YA FACTORY DUKE

BESIDES THE SHOES U SENT ME U PROBELY ARE LEGIT

IMA BE A MAN AND BOW OUT GRASEFULLY GOOD GAME URBAN I MEAN I AINT GONNA GVE U HATE OR sh*t CUHZ I AINT NO LITTLE KID OR sh*t LIKE THAT

BUT U GOTTA ADMIT THEM SHOE SU SENT ME WHERE fu*kED UP CUHZ NO ONE DESERVE THEM sh*tS SO ONE FRIDAY IM SELLIN THEM AT THE SWAP MEET OR EXCHANGIN THEM AT SUMONE THERE

BUT ON THE REAL TIP I AINT KNOCKIN URBAN BEATZ AT ALL YALL BE U

URBAN GE YA HUSTLE ON FAM BUT U DID ME WRONG

PS. MY SHOES MY LOOK LIKE SUM MELTED PACK OR CRAYOLA CRAYONS

BUT AT LEAST YA FAM U SELLIN CLOTHES 2 HAPPY..

1

AND DIRESPECT n*gga fu*k OUTTS HERE U GOT NO RESPECT FROM ME FAR AS SHOES U A DIFFERENT DEPARMENT n*gga DONT BRING SUM BULLsh*t LIKE THAT HUR AND THIS BEEF ME AND URBAN HAD WAZ BETWEEN ME AND HIM NOT ME HIM CAPO AND THE IRELAND CAT

*WALKS AWAY FROM COMPUTER* SMH AT DISRESPECTIN THE BAPE SMUGGLER

hoMIE, GET MY d!ck OUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU GOT OWNED BY URB, QUIT ALL THIS GIRLY MOUTH TALK... n*gga GOT CARDBOARD SOLES WITH TOE PRINTS. HOLLA.
 07-21-2006, 10:07 AM         #523
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
o shyt that was funny dude movin the shoes up a inch but anyway urb do you know the date when you gonna have them new polos in

YES SIR FUNNY sh*t...
 07-21-2006, 10:15 AM         #524
Karazmatik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how yall n*ggas can tell how clothes is fake n sh*t aside from sh*tty quality n stuff
is there a handbook? lol
 11 years ago '04        #525
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
 compton4ever said:
u can clearly see that the one shoe on the left is bigger then the right i wouldnt even be complaining but this crap is crazy i aint KNOCKING URBAN BEATZ WHAT SO EVER

but one shoe is bigger then the other

*THINK IF U GOT SUM BAPES AND THEY GOT CARDBOARD UNDER THE SOLE AND I GOT FOOT PRINTS ON THE SOLE AT THE TIP WHERE SUM n*gga TRYED IT ON/ THEN U TRY ONE AND ONE FITS FUNNY

YALL sh*tTIN ON ME BECAUSE I AM SPEAKING OUT BECAUSE I PAYED SUM LOOP AND I THINK I SHOULD GET WHAT I DESERVE SUM DECENT SHOES IT AINT A BIG DEAL BUT n*ggaZ ON URBAN BEATZ MEAT RACK *COUGH* CAPO*

STOP FUELIN CATS AND THINK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WELL SMH AT THE FACT YALL LIKE OKAY LETS SMASH COMPTON 4 WHAT U DIIDDNT SEND ME SUPERMAN BAPEZ U SENT ME SUM CAPTAIN AMERICAS WHERE DID I SAY I WANTED CAPTAIN AMEREICAS AFTER U SAID CAPTAIN AMERICAS SIZE 12 CASE CLOSED

CHECK YA FACTORY DUKE

BESIDES THE SHOES U SENT ME U PROBELY ARE LEGIT

IMA BE A MAN AND BOW OUT GRASEFULLY GOOD GAME URBAN I MEAN I AINT GONNA GVE U HATE OR sh*t CUHZ I AINT NO LITTLE KID OR sh*t LIKE THAT

BUT U GOTTA ADMIT THEM SHOE SU SENT ME WHERE fu*kED UP CUHZ NO ONE DESERVE THEM sh*tS SO ONE FRIDAY IM SELLIN THEM AT THE SWAP MEET OR EXCHANGIN THEM AT SUMONE THERE

BUT ON THE REAL TIP I AINT KNOCKIN URBAN BEATZ AT ALL YALL BE U

URBAN GE YA HUSTLE ON FAM BUT U DID ME WRONG

PS. MY SHOES MY LOOK LIKE SUM MELTED PACK OR CRAYOLA CRAYONS

BUT AT LEAST YA FAM U SELLIN CLOTHES 2 HAPPY..

1

AND DIRESPECT n*gga fu*k OUTTS HERE U GOT NO RESPECT FROM ME FAR AS SHOES U A DIFFERENT DEPARMENT n*gga DONT BRING SUM BULLsh*t LIKE THAT HUR AND THIS BEEF ME AND URBAN HAD WAZ BETWEEN ME AND HIM NOT ME HIM CAPO AND THE IRELAND CAT

*WALKS AWAY FROM COMPUTER* SMH AT DISRESPECTIN THE BAPE SMUGGLER

that had me laughin
 07-21-2006, 11:05 AM         #526
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karazmatik said:
i want a hoody
the sizes run like regular man sizes or are they a tad smaller?

LOL

Nah they Fit True to Size....Holla!!

ONE
 07-21-2006, 11:08 AM         #527
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
LOL

Nah they Fit True to Size....Holla!!

ONE

can you get reverse camo bapestas?
 07-21-2006, 11:16 AM         #528
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
o shyt that was funny dude movin the shoes up a inch but anyway urb do you know the date when you gonna have them new polos in
I have Some In Now, Only Larges and Xl !

Ill Post Pics. I Do 3 For 75 Shipped!

Holla
 07-21-2006, 11:17 AM         #529
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
I have Some In Now, Only Larges and Xl !

Ill Post Pics. I Do 3 For 75 Shipped!

Holla

them muti color big ponys crack...
 11 years ago '06        #530
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 urbanbeatz said:
I have Some In Now, Only Larges and Xl !

Ill Post Pics. I Do 3 For 75 Shipped!

Holla
hell yea i got the money i know what colors i want :applause: :applause: ill buy em today
 07-21-2006, 12:38 PM         #531
Karazmatik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post pics!
 11 years ago '04        #532
YaBoyTHunt 
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
 Karazmatik said:
post pics!

chuyuupp
 11 years ago '05        #533
idea 
space
avatar space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
yo my n*gga urban, did you get a hold of them girbauds yet? hit me back on the email asap. thanks
 07-21-2006, 05:45 PM         #534
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Urb You Get Tha Money Yet..
 07-21-2006, 09:50 PM         #535
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Ar force !z sz 12 ! put daT on the bible aNd i wasnT payn atension 2 iT cap0 smh
 11 years ago '06        #536
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 compton4ever said:
the Ar force !z sz 12 ! put daT on the bible aNd i wasnT payn atension 2 iT cap0 smh
let go of the shift key
 07-21-2006, 11:52 PM         #537
kjokergt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son wut colors do u have in da kaws bape hoodie. and wuts sizes. thanks
 07-21-2006, 11:57 PM         #538
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ...

Anyways Here Are Pix Of New Pony Polos

Check the Pics, these Are Probably the Best Ones OUT!! , Will ALso So you what Polos I have left from My Old Big Pony Stock!!

White/Blue Big Pony New Colors
Size Large = 1, Size XL = 2


[pic - click to view]




Yellow/Black Big Pony Polo New Colors
Size Large = 1 , Size XL = 2


[pic - click to view]



Pink/White Big Pony Polo New Colors
Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]




Black/Red Big Pony Polo new Colors
Size Large = 1 , Size XL = 2


[pic - click to view]



Orange/White Big Pony Polo New Colors
Size Large = 1 , Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]



Navy/Red Big Pony Polo New Colors
Size Large = 2, Size Xl = 1


[pic - click to view]



Red/Blue Big Pony Polo New Colors
Size Large = 1, Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]



Prices Are 45 Shipped For 1, or 75 Shipped for 3

Come Holla!!!

Order Slips Are Waiting

Peace BX Famz


Last edited by urbanbeatz; 07-22-2006 at 12:18 AM..
 07-22-2006, 12:06 AM         #539
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Here Are the First Big Pony Editions I have Left Over also...


White/Green Big Pony 1st Edition
SIze Large =1 , Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]



Black/Gold Big Pony 1st Edition
Size Large = 1, Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]



White/Black Big Pony 1st Edition
Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]



Black/White Big Pony Polo 1st Edition
Size Large = 1


[pic - click to view]



Black/Red Big Pony Polo 1st Edition
Size XL = 1


[pic - click to view]



Navy/Red Big Pony 1st Edition
Size Large = 1

SAME AS BLACK BUT NAVY!! -----------------------

Anyways Holla, Combo Up and Do ya Thangz Peoplez!!!

Peace OUT!
 11 years ago '04        #540
Reck 187 
space
avatar space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
are the prices different for the 1st Big Pony Edition??
And do they run true size?
holla back
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Thong Bikini Riding Horse
27 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy