Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 12:45 AM         #461
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:
2 bad i copped sum bape marvel captain americas u dumb sh*t i wont the won getting gumped in the first 7-10 pages of the forum u dumb a.ss why they say capo i aint showwin u pics u never buy sh*t stfu

AND URBAN I GOTTA SEND THEM JAWNS BACK REFUND THEM JAWNS MAN THEY fu*kING k!llIN MY FEET U THINK I CAN JUST SEND THEM sh*tTS BACK AND GET A GREY BABY MILO HOODY OR SUM JEANS OR SUMTHIN HI ME BACK
gumped? u broke bi*ch, i bought two pair of jeans frum urb, bbc dog jeans and some baby milo jeans, get off my d!ck, lol at u sending your sh*ts backs.
 07-18-2006, 01:26 AM         #462
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
gumped? u broke bi*ch, i bought two pair of jeans frum urb, bbc dog jeans and some baby milo jeans, get off my d!ck, lol at u sending your sh*ts backs.

THANK YOU

This Boy Cryin cause the Shoes dont Fit him right , I warned Him about them Fitting Smaller,Qoute " I dont Care, Even if they Small i will Make them Fit" <<< He Said . Now He Tryin to Open Disputes On PayPal ....LOL

ANyways You will lose that one Being the Fact that You paid For Size 12 and Size 12 is what You Got!!.. So Chill B, Sell them to Your Friends... I would Be Nicer , But If i showed Peeps How Harsh you was gettin in the PM , they Would Smack you too.. Peace Out.
UrBanBetaz ALways Do Good Biz!!

PEace Famz
 11 years ago '04        #463
YaBoyTHunt 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
i will be hittin up that new camo bape sweater asap
 07-18-2006, 05:35 AM         #464
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaBoyTHunt said:
i will be hittin up that new camo bape sweater asap

U Sure Bout that??

HOLLA Then....LOL

YaBoyHunt In Da House!!!!!

Peace Famz....
 07-18-2006, 05:47 AM         #465
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo you sellin fakes while you fu*kin flossed out in diamonds, my hunt for the FAPE hoody still stands
 11 years ago '06        #466
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
<<<< patiently waits for polos to be onsale:afro:
 07-18-2006, 10:31 AM         #467
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where Did Compton Go???

LOL ...Heads Up ----PayPal Closed Claim and Said they Wont Do nothin For Him...... I wont even SHow yall the PM he Sent me Earlier.....Anyways..

Stay Up Blood
 07-18-2006, 10:58 AM         #468
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
Where Did Compton Go???

LOL ...Heads Up ----PayPal Closed Claim and Said they Wont Do nothin For Him...... I wont even SHow yall the PM he Sent me Earlier.....Anyways..

Stay Up Blood

show that bi*ch n*gga pm...
 07-18-2006, 11:00 AM         #469
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
THANK YOU

This Boy Cryin cause the Shoes dont Fit him right , I warned Him about them Fitting Smaller,Qoute " I dont Care, Even if they Small i will Make them Fit" <<< He Said . Now He Tryin to Open Disputes On PayPal ....LOL

ANyways You will lose that one Being the Fact that You paid For Size 12 and Size 12 is what You Got!!.. So Chill B, Sell them to Your Friends... I would Be Nicer , But If i showed Peeps How Harsh you was gettin in the PM , they Would Smack you too.. Peace Out.
UrBanBetaz ALways Do Good Biz!!

PEace Famz

Funny sh*t..
 07-18-2006, 01:36 PM         #470
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima just sell dem sh*tz fukin ha
 07-18-2006, 01:55 PM         #471
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint that bi*ch
 07-18-2006, 04:13 PM         #472
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch n*gga capo no one respects u sun no one at alol get off hiz meat rack

gump n*gga ill post it my self

[

i gotta send them fukers back and i want myu money or an exchange u diddnt tell me that they would fit like sum 11's dont u have any that dont fit like that man this is sum bullsh*t cuhz whats ya address i dont read chinese cuhz

u did me real grimey but i aint gonna put u on the spot like that and post how one GOD DAMN SHOE SMALLER THEN THE OTHER I SEE HOW U WANNA PLAY A n*gga but do not insult my intelligence man

u tryed 2 fuk me over but i got u i need

my muther fu*king 85.00 dolllars USD no mutha fu*king YIn i need ur address so i can send these beaters back and i need and exchange for the same price or my loop i am fu*king pissed cuhz but i aint gonna put u on blast like dat

i thought u where liget wit u sendin me them midget shoes one god damn shoe smaller then the other wtf up wit that i got pics u want me 2 make a thread and post them sh*ts i will give me the word u said u dont wont a bad rep will see how it unfold will see if i get my money or the exchange for sumthen 85.00 like a hoody or u get this thread i got setup i got 15 pics i mesured them jawns the marvel sign crooked they aint fresh
u tryed 2 play me but i aint no damn stupid n*gga sun

no one scared of u

u sent me sum midget shoes no one should buy from this gump i got pics 2 of how half the the star waz bent and the box waz duc taped lame
 07-18-2006, 04:23 PM         #473
c me stackin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:

[

i gotta send them fukers back and i want myu money or an exchange u diddnt tell me that they would fit like sum 11's dont u have any that dont fit like that man this is sum bullsh*t cuhz whats ya address i dont read chinese cuhz

u did me real grimey but i aint gonna put u on the spot like that and post how one GOD DAMN SHOE SMALLER THEN THE OTHER I SEE HOW U WANNA PLAY A n*gga but do not insult my intelligence man

my muther fu*king 85.00 dolllars USD no mutha fu*king YIn i need ur address so i can send these beaters back and i need and exchange for the same price or my loop i am fu*king pissed cuhz but i aint gonna put u on blast like dat

i thought u where liget wit u sendin me them midget shoes one god damn shoe smaller then the other wtf up wit that i got pics u want me 2 make a thread and post them sh*ts i will give me the word u said u dont wont a bad rep will see how it unfold will see if i get my money or the exchange for sumthen 85.00 like a hoody or u get this thread i got setup i got 15 pics i mesured them jawns the marvel sign crooked they aint fresh

no one scared of u

u sent me sum midget shoes no one should buy from this gump i got pics 2 of how half the the star waz bent and the box waz duc taped lame
post tha star..... i aint neva seen a bent star
 07-18-2006, 05:01 PM         #474
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I WILL POST PICS CUHZ THEM sh*tS IS RAZY ONE SHOE BIGGER THEN THE OTHER LIKE LONGER AND WIDER AND THE MISSIN LIKE ITS JSUT BLANK LOOK I GOT A PIC OF WON THAT HAS A BAPE STAR

sh*t look liek the start is on crack

all loopy
 07-18-2006, 07:58 PM         #475
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post up^^

urb should get rest money tonight..greedy mothafucca..lool

07-18-2006, 10:21 PM         #476
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
compton4ever aint nobody had a problem with urban yet, ive ordered so much of the guy probably one of his top customers and ive copped, hoodies, tee's, polos, kicks, jean, u name it i got them from him, and i aint never had a problem at all with none of my gear, and the kickz i got from him were amazing quality.
 07-18-2006, 10:51 PM         #477
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Mang, Yall Should Chill Out ---- Damn Im Sleeping in Bed and GOtta Wake Up to THis..LOL

Yall SOme Crazy Dudes,, ANd You better watch It Compton, Comin on here talkin sh*t, Being a Baby about your Crooked a.ss Feet, THose Shoes Look FIne. You were warned and Pushed and Pushed for me To Send, So I did...

And Yo Grand Hustle, its 20.00?? Im Greedy ?
I hope you Just Joking, WHo in Helll will sell you those BapeStas for 60 Shipped....

ANyways Im Lovin It!!
 07-18-2006, 11:56 PM         #478
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:
ONE SHOE BIGGER THEN THE OTHER

lmao pwn3d
 11 years ago '04        #479
Reck 187 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
 compton4ever said:

[

no one scared of u

hahahah
chill on the essay
and post the pics
 07-19-2006, 02:41 AM         #480
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont really care ABout Pics--- All humans have One Foot Larger than Other, Educated Fools would Know this FACT. And On another Note this Boy Said he Dont care About Size Being Smaller ....

QUOTE " i cant see them, pics cuuhz i dont got winwar

but anyway i jsut need sum superman bapes n size 12

the baby blue/black wit the flash u took on

or the captain americas n size 12 can u get those

just get me the captian americas n size 12 aight i dont really care if it fit a half size smaller i need them joints i will put on thin socks cuz

ps. i need them 2 be hear by saturday "

EXACTLY!!

Am I wrong BX ,,, THen this Fool Disrespect me In My PM.... I try My best to make Peeps Happy, and I always Come thorugh, this Is why My Thread is THE BOSS << LOL... Im not Frontin or havin any EGO, I do what I do, ANd I do it Good. So listen to this BX Rep: d!ck Ridah ..all You want , Im here doing Business (REAL TALK) Im not playing No games with Nobody! ..Peace Out Famz!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago