Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

most viewed right now
 95
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-11-2006, 07:45 PM         #381
keg_70  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
urban can u get polo hoodies like this


[pic - click to view]

 07-11-2006, 11:09 PM         #382
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice Polo Hood,, Havent seen that One..Sorry Mang...Peace
 07-12-2006, 02:07 AM         #383
DjRefleX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what I got Capo & Shakobe:

[pic - click to view]


Another pic...

[pic - click to view]


Thought I would put em on for all you mofos so you can see how they fit. :D The hoody is XL and the jeans 34waist. Good lookin out Urb.
 07-12-2006, 04:37 AM         #384
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FO SHO!! Good Lookin on Pix!!! Nice Pix,,,,LOL I Like the Full ZIp Up .. Perfect Robbery Hoods..HAHA Just Playin....


Propz Everyone Who Shows Love!!!

Ill Always Show Love Back... DOnt Want No Beef or BS from Anyone, I know I hurt Some Feelins Cause Im Direct In CHina...But hey Life is Hard Sometimes....Just wanna See People Happy and Satisfied !!

ONE BX FAMZ
 07-12-2006, 07:58 AM         #385
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjRefleX said:
This is what I got Capo & Shakobe:

[pic - click to view]


Another pic...

[pic - click to view]


Thought I would put em on for all you mofos so you can see how they fit. :D The hoody is XL and the jeans 34waist. Good lookin out Urb.

what the point of a full zip hood? how the hell you gonna see where you going?
 07-12-2006, 10:11 AM         #386
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WET!!!!

LOL Boy U Crazy... I like the Full Zip Cause You Can Zip it Up to Under your Chin..If Feels Nice.......You know them Cool nights when You OutSide Blowin Dro and You Just Wanna LOC da fu*k Out!!....
HAHAH

Peace
 07-12-2006, 10:15 AM         #387
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
WET!!!!

LOL Boy U Crazy... I like the Full Zip Cause You Can Zip it Up to Under your Chin..If Feels Nice.......You know them Cool nights when You OutSide Blowin Dro and You Just Wanna LOC da fu*k Out!!....
HAHAH

Peace

wet wet wet, where them pics of the multicolor big pony polos you slanging? also, when u gonna update your group?
 07-12-2006, 10:16 AM         #388
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
BUMP, Im At a Level I can do this Shiit...Hit me Up Peoples, Shorts, Hoods, Kicks, Button Up Shirts, Hats All That New Pics Coming..

In Mean Time check

1 BX Famz

bumping link..
 07-12-2006, 10:35 AM         #389
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA..Mang Im gettin Done with that sh*t.....Hard to Offer so many Hoodies which Are going Outta Production and STYLE!!! Im revamping to Only Offering Higher Quality , More Rare Bape Gear..Im getting Site Created Soon!!

BUT I DO WANT PEEPS to Still Reference to that Link..Because Requests Work best For Me!!
Holla
Polos Coming..Been Putting Money into More THings Right Now....Havent Had the TIme to GO Grab Stock!!!
Peace Yall
 07-12-2006, 10:41 AM         #390
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbanbeatz said:
HAHA..Mang Im gettin Done with that sh*t.....Hard to Offer so many Hoodies which Are going Outta Production and STYLE!!! Im revamping to Only Offering Higher Quality , More Rare Bape Gear..Im getting Site Created Soon!!

BUT I DO WANT PEEPS to Still Reference to that Link..Because Requests Work best For Me!!
Holla
Polos Coming..Been Putting Money into More THings Right Now....Havent Had the TIme to GO Grab Stock!!!
Peace Yall

yes sir.. send them a pic with info about the varient mp3 players, psp and all the electronic sh*t you seen out there in china, I wanna slang them sh*ts in my hood...
 07-12-2006, 12:00 PM         #391
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
urb u get tha money..

i told my brother to send it?
 07-12-2006, 12:07 PM         #392
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grand_Hustl3 said:
urb u get tha money..

i told my brother to send it?
Ill Check,, Your SHoes are here waiting!!!..Peace Famz
 07-12-2006, 01:42 PM         #393
Grand_Hustl3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I jus called him..he said he sent it this morning..
 07-12-2006, 06:45 PM         #394
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still No Money,,, WHy You Playin Mang??

Peace
 07-12-2006, 07:06 PM         #395
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even know how to pay you.

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 07-12-2006, 07:22 PM         #396
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
through pay pal ppl
 07-12-2006, 07:31 PM         #397
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mike-nifty said:
through pay pal ppl


DA YOUNGSTAS!!!

LOL
 07-12-2006, 07:36 PM         #398
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if sum1 can hook me up wif a bapes jacket cuz i got da bape shoes pink star brown n yellow bak hook me up wif a jacket that would best fit that description
 07-12-2006, 08:09 PM         #399
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atlsuburbs said:
if sum1 can hook me up wif a bapes jacket cuz i got da bape shoes pink star brown n yellow bak hook me up wif a jacket that would best fit that description
Theres Not too Many Hoods that would Match That One...Sorry My DUDe!!!

OHHHHH Actually


[pic - click to view]



this One , BABY MILO,,,, I dont Sell Anymore....But Its Out there..CHECK Ebay!!

Many FapeS Of this!!!

Peace BrUV
 12 years ago '04        #400
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,157 | Props total: 5580 5580
Urban you got that heat, you really need to set up a website.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy