Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-09-2006, 10:37 AM         #1
90089 pageviews
1654 comments

urbanbeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy

Ok

Yo Yo Yo!!!

Whats Up yall , Ive been wholesaling people in Canada and Europe for Bape gear for about 3 months now, Its been hard for me to do small orders like the ones im observing here on BX. Ive recently hired a girl who will handle all my single orders for gear. My supplier follows all the Newest catalouges and Matches original pieces of all BAPE and BBC Clothing, When I say Matching I mean people cannot even tell your sh*t is Fake LITERALLY!!. Im not tryin to knock Jay O or any others hustle. But I have access to all this gear, and I might as well Let yall in on some Quality stuff. I will be doing up some orders for the next week and I will get more stock if there are things yall are intersted in. I can get everything from the Jeans, Hoods, Button Up Short Sleeves, Tees, Hats, Shoes, G SHOCK Bape Watches (3 Colours), Belts, Shorts. Im new to posting Pics on here, But i have so many...Maybe i can just Zip a FIle or Show selected Pics to yall. If there is anything of reaL INTERST righ now Holla, But i need to know soon So i can grip Extra of Most popular styles. Ive been COming to BX for Years now, and I got mad love for the Community, I would Love to Share in this Fashion link with yall, My prices are very fair and shipping will be 4-6 Biz days on all gear, From CHINA of Course...hehe.. Anyways People

Tees-Short SLeeves $40.00-60.00 SHipped ( Depending if Tee or Camo Button Ups From 2006 Spring /Summer Catalouge)
Hoods $80.00-110.00 SHipped (Diamond Hoods are AAAAA+ Quality)
Jeans $75.00-95.00 SHipped (Bape, BBC, All styles Perfect Quality)
Hats $30.00-45.00 Shipped (BBC and Bape Hats Vary, Depending On Workmanship ie Crystals vs Silkscreen)
Belts $60.00 SHipped ( I sell these for 75.00 to People, The Crystals are from Austria, True Story!!)
G SHock BAPE Wathces - Prices Pending------- These are AAA Quality, I have Pics Available, Supplier is Waiting for Stock. These are gonna Be Hot, I seen Sample)
Bape Shoes $75.00-$90.00 SHipped ( Depending On Packaging ie MArvel Bapes, Quality and Comfort is Amazing, They might even be authentic????)

There it is People, Im being Very Honest and Very Fair About My prices, Just so yall know , BAPE does not make any Sizes Bigger than XL Only S,M,L,XL. So from this Particular Supplier this is what i can Get , From alot of the other Posts ive observed there are many old Style Hoods IE. Baby Milo, Bape, BBC, Which YES i have Access too, Also Good Quality, ANd In sizes from S-XXXXL, If you have any special Request I will be sure to Meet them the Best I can. Also I cant play Question games with yall everyday, Im serious BizNess and Cant foool around with confused People, I guarentee my word and My Product, Last thing i want is a Bad rep On here. For my larger orders I have been using EMS in China, Its Safe and Less hassle from Customs, I can use Dhl, UPS, and EMS for your Orders, But I will be Confirming my shipping Optons more for Smaller SIngle Orders.

NOTE---- I Accept PayPal, Western Union Currently----- We will consider other payment methods in future depending on Case. We are Verified PayPal Members and Good Standing Seller On Ebay In past<<< Not Major But when I was In Canada We started Selling Gear on ebay Check out our Name User : urbloc

I hope to hear from yall soon, And the Best to yall!!!

Peace, One Love

UrbanBeatz Baby!!!

MSN: urbanbeatz662@hotmail.com

1654 comments for "Mirror Replica BAPE , BBC, BABY MILO, DIrect Supply LOW PRICE SHipped--Enjoy"

05-09-2006, 10:40 AM         #2
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pICS pICS pICS...
 12 years ago '04        #3
rickster1221 
space
space
$793 | Props total: 0 0
show us some pics of ya gear u got and the kicks tha u say are the best ...?
 05-09-2006, 12:49 PM         #4
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There is Small Sample Of Pics, more will be posted tomorrow...Im tired and its 2AM in China..Im goin to Bed..Peace..Holla About Orders Soon..I will grab extra Stock If i need it..Peace and One Love

UrbanBeatz BABY!!!
 05-09-2006, 12:51 PM         #5
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoes shoes..
 05-09-2006, 01:59 PM         #6
c me stackin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo post pics ok yo kicks....and how much fo that gray and white camo buttonup?
 05-09-2006, 07:22 PM         #7
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I Have More Pics Coming, But trust me there is So Much!!!.....Holla Through The Bapes with the Air Pocket Have Camo Design InSide, Very COmFy//
 05-09-2006, 07:23 PM         #8
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c me stackin said:
yo post pics ok yo kicks....and how much fo that gray and white camo buttonup?

60.00 Shipped Man...

Ill have alot of these, Im Pickin Up 24.. SO give me a Shout!!
Peace
 05-09-2006, 07:31 PM         #9
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told Capo In Email, If there are any Particular Shoes you would Like, Send me the Pics, Most Likley I have them or I can Have Within a Day, I do not have to Order these to USA to Get them for you, I can Pick Up all styles at any Time. Marvels , Chompers, All Colours!!! ...Just Post Pic or Holla at my Email. Trust me I will come through, Peace

UrbanBeatz!!
 05-10-2006, 09:41 AM         #10
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Yo, I just picked up some Stock today, Let Me know About the Styles Colours you need and I can have ready for you... I offer any hoody the Other Bape Hood Sellers have on Here, I have all the Colours of BBC Diamond Hoods, I also have Bape Belts , And Every Style BBC, BAPE Jeans Available In All sizes..Holla... Ive been Seein your Problems with Others...Maybe You need to Try me out.... Peace

MSN:

Peace My Peoples
 12 years ago '04        #11
YaBoyTHunt 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
keep posting these pics B, thats how u gain peoples attention
 12 years ago '04        #12
rickster1221 
space
space
$793 | Props total: 0 0
Yup And Also If Any One Orders Plz Post Pics Quick
 12 years ago '04        #13
YaBoyTHunt 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
this dude seems legit....im thinking about ordering here ASAP
 05-10-2006, 11:53 AM         #14
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here some more pics...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

All BaPe Jeans and BBC Jeans Match Exactly to the Ones sold at Hong Kong BWS Store,,, I go to HK weekly to keep Updated On Quality, This Is My Word!!

[pic - click to view]

Yo I know these Aint Live Pics of the Regular Camo Bape Hoods...But quality Is Identical, These Ones have Passed as Authentic....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I have More Detailed Pics on tags and Everything Upon Request, For serious Inquirys. I have about 20 More Styles In the BAPE , MILO and BBC Hats

Look Out for New TEE Pics Coming Soon, I Offer Discounts on Multiple Item Orders!!! , So please Inquire. I dont need to Wait for Stock, I can have it Within 24 Hours.

Make Requests On Shoes And Colors, And I will Try my Best to Have ready for you. Peace Yall!!!

UrbanBeatz Baby!!!

MSN:
 05-10-2006, 02:13 PM         #15
c me stackin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much fo ur kicks duke
 05-10-2006, 10:35 PM         #16
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said earlier that Im calculating My SHipping on Single order for Kicks, But im sure it Should Only Be around 85-95.00 SHipped. All the MArvels Come with Marvel Packaging, And Regular BAPE and Chompers come in Original Foot Soldier Box.. Holla THrough!!!

Peace Peoples

UrbanBEatz

:applause: :applause: :applause:
PS
I dont Know if yall want those RmC jeans or Evisu,, But I can get Many Style and Colours, Same with Bape and BBC,, SO let me know, Or Send A Pic of the Ones you want and Ill grab them for ya!!!

Last edited by urbanbeatz; 05-10-2006 at 10:40 PM..
 05-10-2006, 11:05 PM         #17
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what stuff is 4 days or less to ship?
 05-10-2006, 11:19 PM         #18
urbanbeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty Much Most stuff, But Ive had to Send Bigger orders EMS to Avoid Customs problems, But On SIngle Item Orders I can Use DHL, and that SHould Only take 3-5 Days. But Im meeting later with My Shipping Person to get Final Details, Peace
Let Me know what You need Shipped...
 05-10-2006, 11:20 PM         #19
remixdapics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoooooooooooooo................how much for the airstas & can you get them in sz 13 0r 14?
 05-10-2006, 11:21 PM         #20
killbill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much you charge for your evisus?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy