May 8 - Ghostface: F*** New York

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,157 | Props total: 588 588
 youngt22 said:
true real talk so stop hating on the south cuz we doing our thing so do what yall gotta do and we gone do what we doing iight lol (real talk) feel me:D
And Thatz Wutz Up!!! :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #102
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
 youngt22 said:
true real talk so stop hating on the south cuz we doing our thing so do what yall gotta do and we gone do what we doing iight lol (real talk) feel me:D
 12 years ago '04        #103
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
 youngt22 said:
 12 years ago '04        #104
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
 youngt22 said:
 12 years ago '05        #105
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
Ghost aint speakin sh*t, who gives a fuk who got "the crown", worry bout u and ya crew, make ya real music, get money..Talkin bout new york rappers be on each others d*cks? talkin like that he on they d*ck too so he aint helpin the situation if anything, just shut up and make music cuz the music speaks for itself.
 05-09-2006, 06:49 AM         #106
DEXTER1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [[.f.r.e.$.h.]] said:
^^ if 50 said this, then i'd change my mind DRAMATICALLY about him and start diggin him...

but he'd NEVER say this sh*t.

ghostface = the truth

50 has single handedly kept newyork on the radio in the midst of all the southern sh*t. dont hate...
 12 years ago '04        #107
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 billieskeet said:
im sorry all i hear now is guns and drugs, i honestly cant name a mainstream NY artist that doesnt. so basically u just want it 2 be like the 80s thats all? rappin about their life. they still do that 2 this day, even back then they were overexaggerating and lyin its no different now.
i want it to be like 96...
 05-09-2006, 07:22 AM         #108
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sure hip hop was created in NY we all know that but the biggest problem with that is that most NY'ers are so arrogant about it. Hip Hop is a black music our music...we should embrace hip hop from all location of America much like we do R&B which was the basis for all black music today even Rock and Roll started from Blues. Blues started in the south which is the basis for all soul music today. You dont see any of southern folks trying to claim all sould music do you.

Shortening this down to a point...get off your NY high horse people like i said in my above post its just the natural selection in hip hop. Get on the bandwagon and dance your a.ss off....who cares if you are huggin you girl from a Fat Joe love hook or a dance hook from Lil Jon...Enjoy the music!
 05-09-2006, 07:51 AM         #109
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StealOnU said:
i want it to be like 96...
right now rap to me is better than 96 theres never been more diversity, more different styles, more different views opinions. theres a different type of rap music for evry1. i listen to mf doom, i listen to ying yang, i listen to chino, i listen to cam, i listen to kanye, i listen to lil brother, i listen to pitbull, choclair, backwoodz, flat tires, nas, keak, i dont see why ppl keep sayin its worse. wen anything is made coporate it gets like this movies are the same way, so is any other form of entertainment. its not southern artists fault that dmx fell off, or jay retired or pac/big got shot or why wu tang aint hot like they used to be. it may not be u, im not sayin its u, but evry other day i see "fu*k the south" "south music is wack," just because u cant relate 2 it or understand it doesnt mean its wack. it means u cant relate 2 it or dont understand it. like n*ggas call country music wack, country music aint wack they just dont understand it. no art form is wack its just whether u understand it or relate 2 it.

but like a dude said earlier it aint the south fault that the east coast cant pull themselves up, u cant say that we dont help yall.
if you wanna blame somethin blame, all that damn bootleggin, blame ur djs, blame ur radio stations, blame ur fans who are suppose 2 support you or just blame urself for soundin repetitive, blamin somethin else only is creating excuses why you arent where u want 2 be and its weak.
 12 years ago '04        #110
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 DEXTER1 said:
50 has single handedly kept newyork on the radio in the midst of all the southern sh*t. dont hate...

idc how much most of yall might hate that, its the truest sh*t said in this whole thread. period.:applause:
 05-09-2006, 12:35 PM         #111
F***** Genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel Ghostface, he speakin his mind. Maybe now everyone else from New York will step there game up.
 12 years ago '05        #112
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 freeg4 said:
I knew New York was wack when they shot my man Amadou Diallo forty-one
fu*king times and ain't nobody stand up. But if that sh*t happen in
L.A. somewhere, they would have went to bat for Amadou Diallo. It
would have been hell. Stores getting burnt the fu*k up.
New York don't
stand for nothing.[/url]

Real Talk............ :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #113
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Cheeeaa real talk from Ghostface
 05-09-2006, 05:14 PM         #114
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
Nowadays everybody wanna ride a fu*kin d*ck
(no homo)<--see? ever since cam said that sh*t after everything he says people been hoppin on that jock, if you didnt mean it in a gay way then thats it. and my point is if n*ggas had they own ideas instead of tryin to expand upon anothers idea then NY would still be on top
dead all that Cats aint start sayin no homo because of cam im surprised you from new york and u would say suttin like that cats in new york used to either say no homo or pause after sayin suttin fuked up dat could be taken the wrong way cam grew up in harlem and n*ggaz said no homo in his projects so that's why he talk like that n*ggaz in my pj's say no homo all the time and they been doin it before it blew up wit cam sayin it

onto dat south sh*t ghostface is right it's the dj's fault because instead of hot 97 playin real sh*t they playin franchise boys and laffy taffy but it's the fans fault too because if we dont listen when they playin dat country simple sh*t they ratings would suffer and theyd be forced to play suttin else
 05-09-2006, 05:30 PM         #115
russoull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daamn
 05-09-2006, 10:40 PM         #116
supasupamike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gjost is the truth now if only more ppl go out and cop that album
 05-09-2006, 11:01 PM         #117
Reemix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- agrees.
 12 years ago '05        #118
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
ny watered down

anything can get signed nowadays
 12 years ago '04        #119
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 sdotty313 said:
ny watered down

anything can get signed nowadays

exactly...
 12 years ago '04        #120
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
Ghost is right, and whats so funny is that nobody is going to step to him about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy