May 8 - Ghostface: F*** New York

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2006, 09:09 PM         #81
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some real a.ss sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #82
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*kingbastard said:
50 shows no loyalty to NY as he is writing checks to southern rap talent using southern rap lyrics and was put on by a west coast mastermind (dre)... so it doesn't matter much what crooked jaw words he speaks in dj interviews

50 put himself on.......did his own thing...killed the mixtape market....went on his own club tour....all of this b4 his album came out off his mixtape songs...he paid his dues on that note.....and he is a mastermind of gettin great talent from all regions to cake off of.......50 can do riddle raps now if he wants he is running the show! ! ! dre didnt put him on.......his album was done b4 aftermath/....and i give shady more propz for 50 success

that dj sh*t ghost was sayin about probably is true....but ny aint hating on south music...the south gettin big headed tho..... music is music ...if it buzz's it buzz's if it plays on hot 97 its gonna buzz regardless....we make and break

Last edited by LuDerCriS; 05-08-2006 at 09:27 PM..
 05-08-2006, 09:37 PM         #83
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the South.
 12 years ago '04        #84
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Killa #4 said:
i thought he said fu*k the hood
Damn who is this guy
 05-08-2006, 10:00 PM         #85
cashcat83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is an idiot
 05-08-2006, 10:02 PM         #86
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why dudes are saying all New York rappers talk about is "guns and drugs", that's all every rapper talks about. I bet you if you pull up the lyrics to every rappers discographies you will seen that every rapper talks about "Violence, Drugs, Guns, Money and s3x", just because Southern cats don't play that mostly on the radio, well I can't even say that remember "Bia Bia", "And Then What", and "Grindin" I could continue for days, but those are all Southern cats. So that argument is deaded.

Secondly the hip-hop culture may have started in New York, but rhyming over beats has been used to tell stories by Africans and Jamaicans poetically (Note: "Rap" is "Rhythm and Poetry") for centuries that is part of African Culture so quit acting like yall (New York) own the rights to rhyming over beats or something yall just modernized it.

Third most all the songs played on the radio are bullsh*t and that is because elementary school girls that learned how to f*ck before they learned how to cook are called and requesting songs such as "Laffy TaffY" because people parenting skills suck these days and they allow their young daughters to listen to whatever, so of course those songs are going to be the most requested. It's deeper than rap, rap was birthed from the streets and if the streets don't have no principles anymore then rap won't either. In Laymans Terms, if the game is f*cked up on the streets the game is going to be f*cked up in rap because that's where the artists and fans are from, except for the most of the Suburban kids that are new to the culture that don't know any better .

Fourth rap is all politics now since Cooperate America then took over, they do million-dollar studies on what will catch peoples attention the easiest. They know if you play music while trying to advertise something that people will most likely go and purchase it. That's why they keep these rappers rhyming over simple catchy beat, rapping simple and catchy about Ice, Dope, Cars, Houses, Women and Guns, the five biggest markets in America. CIA brought the dope to America (research this), who owns all the Car companies in America?!, who owns the Real Estate and Houses in America?! Who Are Their Investors?! (The Bank) Who Owns The Banks?! Who Imports The Diamonds?! Who Mines The Diamonds?! And Who Throw Their Lives Away Selling Dope To buy the Diamonds?! Who Do They Get The Dope From?! Why Do They Want The Diamonds?! (The Women) Who buys the real copies of the albums?! (The Women) Who votes for the music?! Man I could go super deep into....but all I trying to say is stop blaming everybody if you are not doing nothing to change this if you not trying to change it, shut and accept it and continue doing you because crying on a message board to a bunch of chil'lins with biased opinions that think that their words are the most high is not going to do anything. Give Hate If You Like It Won't Make Me or Break Me! Peace!
 12 years ago '05        #87
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
real talk, he is speaking the truth.
 05-08-2006, 10:16 PM         #88
jpwaterloo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wu tang forever
 05-08-2006, 10:28 PM         #89
Renegade07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY has fallen off but u cant say NY wack and think n*ggas like lil wayne and paul wall got real lyrical content cuz they makin paper...lil jon dont even fu*kin rap and he makin paper that dont make a n*gga a good rapper cuz he makin paper it jus mean he got a good hustle cuz the appealing to the masses and the masses dont want lyrics, they wanna a chick to shake he laffy taffy...at least the n*ggas who still spittin from NY got real lyrics and not jus sh*t that u bump in the club...the greatest on top of the game 4 always and 4ever have come from the great state of NY or somewhere up North close 2 it
 05-08-2006, 10:39 PM         #90
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am from the south and for years I was raised and almost only listened to NY hip hop, Previously it was said in this thread that Southern Hip Hop shows lack of creativity. BS I for one think that this is the true reason why Southern Rap is so popular. NY hip hop is so commercial and watered down with love songs and pop hooks that the true hip hop fans grow tired. Southern hip hop has always offered an alternative and in no way sounds like anything else. Its fresh and doesnt have a sample track every other song you hear. Southern rap is showing its wings and its just the natural transition from used to be East to West and West to East but now its moved East to South.

Natural Selction in music
 05-08-2006, 10:45 PM         #91
Human Octane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why I respect other states, man. New York, I don't know -- for
some reason we started to get really soft. And now we act like we want
that real hip-hop back, when our fu*king deejays is only programmed to
play what they playing. They playing more other people's sh*t than our
own sh*t. n*ggas is screaming that real hip-hop -- we trying to bring
it back but we can't even play that real hip-hop on the radio.
what is this? hmmmm....
 12 years ago '04        #92
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
damn ghost on some sh*t!
 12 years ago '06        #93
bjornlee 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
Real talk from a real dude...
 12 years ago '05        #94
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
New York>>>Ghostface
 12 years ago '05        #95
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
good read...
 12 years ago '04        #96
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
NY IS JUST LIKE CHITOWN THESE PUNKASS RADIO STATIONS AND CLUB DJ'S JUST BE PUTTING THIS DIRTY SOUTH sh*t............THEY DONT SUPPORT THEIR OWN fu*kING CITY.............................................. ..

THATS WHY MY MIXTAPES HAVE EVERYTHING............
 05-09-2006, 01:37 AM         #97
lox2030 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, n*ggas should listen to i think its called "Salute" by AZ
he kinda talks about this sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #98
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
fu*k NEW YORK, NEVER!!! LO fu*k MUSIC YES!!! WHY? because of the bullsh*t thats out, I agree with Ghost!!! Music hip hop is fu*kED UP RIGHT NOW!!!! GOT DANE!
 12 years ago '04        #99
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
this n*gga jus tired of gettin smacked the fu*k upp at every club in new york.. werd upp

ny hip hop has died.. but dont say fu*k NY as a state, cause n*ggas will ride on him AS SOON as his dirty a.ss hop off Staten Island into any other boro. thas a true story.
 05-09-2006, 04:44 AM         #100
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
this n*gga jus tired of gettin smacked the fu*k upp at every club in new york.. werd upp

ny hip hop has died.. but dont say fu*k NY as a state, cause n*ggas will ride on him AS SOON as his dirty a.ss hop off Staten Island into any other boro. thas a true story.
word??? Just for making a statement? REAL headz would know that he's only venting out his anger that way... i doubt anything will pop off,s imply because he's saying NY should be at the top. Only dudes who don't understand that would pop off at him...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy