Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2006, 07:35 PM         #61
jody slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk. the way back to the top for NYC is through the DJs. and if they stay steady on the nuts of cats like d4l or lil john, the kids of tomorrow gon be talkin bout how that lean wit it sh*t was classic. u down to let that happen?
 05-08-2006, 07:42 PM         #62
lox2030 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reasons people blame 50 goes beyond music too
but they both right...
 05-08-2006, 07:42 PM         #63
ev1lle1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I feel like Ghost...fu*k New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-08-2006, 07:52 PM         #64
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StealOnU said:
muthafukka....

u ever heard eastcoast rap when nobody was beefin every two weeks?

mad n*ggas used to collab on every other mixtape.... n*ggas spittin real sh*t about they life not about jus guns n drugs n sh*t... git ya mind right
im sorry all i hear now is guns and drugs, i honestly cant name a mainstream NY artist that doesnt. so basically u just want it 2 be like the 80s thats all? rappin about their life. they still do that 2 this day, even back then they were overexaggerating and lyin its no different now.
 05-08-2006, 07:54 PM         #65
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
50 Cent did say this, about a year before Tony Starks did.

i thought he said fu*k the hood
 12 years ago '05        #66
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
First thing is you can't blame the radio for what they play. Their playlists come from the songs that are most requested. So maybe if more n*ggas was requesting talib or mos def instead of snap your fingas then they would play it. it k!lls me when people talk about different coast, dont people realize that things change. There was a time when west coast was the hottest sh*t, when east coast was the hottest sh*t and now da south is runnin sh*t. all it does is revolves. people can talk about da souf all they want but they aint a bunch of hatin a.ss n*ggas like up here. you would never see g-unit, d-block, dipset and the roc doin a tour like back in the day. you will more likely see jeezy, lil wayne, t.i., and some underground n*ggas doin some sh*t together. up here on da east coast too many n*ggas wanna rap and 95% need to just go to school and pick up a trade cuz ive heard so much bullsh*t that i cant believe they are wasting their money on studio time. lil n*ggas round here wanna be like dipset and its just crazy. damn i miss the 90s rap with pun and b.i.g to name a few. there will never be a better decade!
 05-08-2006, 08:05 PM         #67
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't know the radio and video channels could brain wash so many.
^^^^
really?
 05-08-2006, 08:10 PM         #68
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast14 said:
real fu*king talk ma n*gga, we getting soft son!!
ROFL. This is a funny a.ss post. Just read it a few times. Don't really know how it's funny, but it gets me.
 12 years ago '05        #69
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 291 291
Thats how the south was feeling. When Southern djs were playing other peoples sh*t. If you really look at it, the underground guys don't get played until they get deals. Its messed up everywhere. The Music is banging right now, bit hell how far did Maceo music go as a underground guy and he was the hot. Only a few stations picked up on it
 05-08-2006, 08:12 PM         #70
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like 50 as a person.....he's comedy...but his music sometimes get corny but he's coo.....ghost is a legend to me always has been he do him regardlessly of what anyone feels
 12 years ago '05        #71
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 291 291
Camron said how is New York behond.They got the #1 movement G- Unit and the #2 movement Dip Set. 50 Cent is the highest selling artist right now.
 12 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Ghost spitting some facts
 12 years ago '04        #73
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 macadon83 said:
ROFL. This is a funny a.ss post. Just read it a few times. Don't really know how it's funny, but it gets me.
I was thinkin the same but I couldn't have explained it better
 12 years ago '05        #74
jaone 
space
space
$117 | Props total: 0 0
i cant blieve wtf im readin-cats from ny sh*ttin on ny-wtf-even though ny has fell off a bit it aint cause what this fukin idiot said (ghost)his fukin album was wak anyways fukin clown go hang wit neyo or whatever the fuk his name is and dont sh*t were u eat sonny!! NYC REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-08-2006, 08:45 PM         #75
Thug-Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real sh*t right there
 05-08-2006, 08:48 PM         #76
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The day that NY gets back to its roots is the day that dudes start to man up and stop saying *NO HOMO* after every little thing.

And you can pin the downfall of NY rap on 50 or Cam'ron or whoever. Pick your particular scapegoat but the fact of the matter is NY rap did it to itself. It didn't happen because G-Unit or Dipset or whoever came out. It didn't just happen. This was a process that happened gradually over time.

The fallout between Jay-Z and Dame & the "death of a Dynasty" is a result of it.
The fall of the Source is a result of it.
The rash of shootings outside of Hot 97 is a result of it.

NY n!ggaz are frustrated and like one poster said, Ghostface is just speaking what everybody else is thinking.

Even though NY is still the biggest producer of rap and have been since hip-hop began, it's going to take a while to get its reputation back.
 12 years ago '04        #77
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 CentsCuZ said:
When Ghostface says it everyone agrees, but when 50 Cent says it, he's a lame.

Stop the hypocrisy properly.
I agree with your comment homie.....BUT.....

the thing with 50 though is, he isn't trying to help Hip Hop like he says, he is only thinking about himself, if he really spoke his mind, he'd say "all you hear on the radio is that southern hip hop, I say we play some more G-Unit music." This is the same dude that didn't like the whole Jay-Z/Nas squashing of beef and is now following the Ja Rule formula....the very same formula that he clowned Ja about.

You are right about people ragging on 50's comments, 50 spoke on this subject a few months ago, I remember reading the damn article, but 50 won't speak on it too much longer....he's hoping to help Young Buck build a good G-Unit South roster. 50 will be sounding hypcritical if that G-Unit South thing gets poppin off.....
 05-08-2006, 09:00 PM         #78
smoothassasin7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a good article
 12 years ago '04        #79
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k the radio!
turn that sh*t off
the radio is what has ruined hip-hop
it aint no east west beefs, or any beefin between rappers
the radio stations are the enemy, most of them are owned by clear channel and have set playlists that most record labels pay for
all their music sucks anyways and every1 knows if u hear something u hate enough times it will grow on you.
every1 needs to just turn it off, buy satelite radio, and cut out the bullsh*t
 12 years ago '05        #80
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 237 237
good read if a n*gga from the west or south woulda said this, n*ggaz woulda been like fu*k the south/west......n*ggaz make me laugh folk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy