May 8 - Ghostface: F*** New York

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2006, 04:14 PM         #41
D-BlockSuljah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeg4 said:
Ghostface k!llah: New York lost the crown because the New York deejays
gave the crown away for some fu*king money. New York be bullsh*tting.
Right know, I say fu*k New York. Yeah, I'm from New York, but fu*k New
York. Because n*ggas is pus*y. They is so quick to jump on the next
man's d*ck and can't even deal with what they got in front of they
face.
Real talk :applause:
Propz on the good read
 12 years ago '06        #42
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
Ghostface Knows How to Keep It Real
 12 years ago '06        #43
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 [[.f.r.e.$.h.]] said:
^^ if 50 said this, then i'd change my mind DRAMATICALLY about him and start diggin him...

but he'd NEVER say this sh*t.

ghostface = the truth
he said that sh*t like a year ago, so you gonna start "diggin him"
pretty much the exact same thing he said except the part about that dude gettin shot
 12 years ago '06        #44
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 DUNN said:
lol @ 50 "showing love" to NY

he dissed NY, started rapping all southern, then came out and said the south is wack....50 doesn't even apply to this conversation,when it comes to hip-hop 50 Cent's opinon is not valid
i have never seen a bigger hater in my life

yous a bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #45
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
NY is not garbage.... this n*gga is jus dissapointed to the point where he's pissed off... hopefully more MC's like him are gonna be the reason sh*t changes... he's basically sayin its gittin too comercial... u got kids callin up requestin nelly all day instead of reeeeeeeal rap songs sayin real things.... lil kids wanna dance n they not feelin wut rap is about anymore.... aint no major radio station around dat plays more than an hour or two or real sh*t.... the other 22 hours of the day is all comercial...
 05-08-2006, 04:23 PM         #46
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nowadays everybody wanna ride a fu*kin d*ck
(no homo)<--see? ever since cam said that sh*t after everything he says people been hoppin on that jock, if you didnt mean it in a gay way then thats it. and my point is if n*ggas had they own ideas instead of tryin to expand upon anothers idea then NY would still be on top
 12 years ago '04        #47
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Finally someone with artistic credibility in NY gets on the city

Ghost is right, everyone's busy looking at the south pointing at them when Jada and Fat Joe are out there doing songs with Paris Hilton
 05-08-2006, 04:44 PM         #48
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thas some true talk right there
 12 years ago '05        #49
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
What Ghostface Said is as Real as it gets.. if 50 said it then great.. then thats 2 New York Rappers that know whats goin on... i cant say much 4 them other ni**az... WU TANG FOREVER...
 05-08-2006, 05:16 PM         #50
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StealOnU said:
NY is not garbage.... this n*gga is jus dissapointed to the point where he's pissed off... hopefully more MC's like him are gonna be the reason sh*t changes... he's basically sayin its gittin too comercial... u got kids callin up requestin nelly all day instead of reeeeeeeal rap songs sayin real things.... lil kids wanna dance n they not feelin wut rap is about anymore.... aint no major radio station around dat plays more than an hour or two or real sh*t.... the other 22 hours of the day is all comercial...
wat the fu*k is real rap no one has been able 2 answer that question for me yet. i keep hearin real this and real that wat is the exact definition of real. and its not like NY has such diversity u kno wat i sayin. ppl get tired of hearin about crack, guns, and how somebody was druglord. i listened 2 ghostface last single. his message in the song is that i can cheat wit whoever i want but u cant? its a good song but the message is wack str8 up.
 05-08-2006, 05:17 PM         #51
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally i think if new york would step its game up the south music wouldnt be gettin all the hype that it is.....although i do agree that alot of those south songs are wack im not really feelin all of new york like i used to be. D block Jay Nas Fab and some others i forgot to mention doing they thing but you know people go through phases.....Master P was the sh*t for a year then Lil Jon was the sh*t then scott storch was the sh*t today it is the south and tomorrow everybody will want a beat from Tim and Bob.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to billieskeet again
i wish i could prop ya cuz thats real talk there. thats why i dont listen to mobb deep...blah blah guns blah blah crack blah blah n*gga blah blah sickle cell blah blah G-G-G-G--G-Unit.....there is their whole catolog wrapped up in a paragraph.

Last edited by WePoFoSho; 05-08-2006 at 05:20 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #52
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Real talk
 12 years ago '04        #53
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 billieskeet said:
wat the fu*k is real rap no one has been able 2 answer that question for me yet. i keep hearin real this and real that wat is the exact definition of real. and its not like NY has such diversity u kno wat i sayin. ppl get tired of hearin about crack, guns, and how somebody was druglord. i listened 2 ghostface last single. his message in the song is that i can cheat wit whoever i want but u cant? its a good song but the message is wack str8 up.
You call the message in the song whack but I think you got it twisted...

The message isn't saying "I can cheat, but you can't". He's saying that he cheated, and it's not cool to get him back by cheating on him with his enemy. Basically he's fu*king around, so she got him back by fu*king somebody he got beef with.

"Come through the block in a brand new Benz
Knowing that me and that n*gga ain't friends
And what I did was whack
But you don't get a n*gga back like that
Flossin' around with him up in these streets
Knowing that me and that n*gga got beef
And what I did was whack
But you don't get a n*gga back like that"

He's saying I cheated, that sh*t was whack, and you are entitled to revenge, but you fu*k with a dude you know I got problems with? Not cool

Last edited by Jamaro85; 05-08-2006 at 05:31 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #54
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 [([EJ])] said:
i'd like to see exactly what his words were cuz 50 cent can get all the airplay he wants and he still aint makin real hip hop..
ghost was on point tho, nice interview
Please, please, please do not come around with that Real Hip Hop sh*t. There is no such thing. Honestly, I'm a humongous Ghostface k!llah fan, but give the man(50 Cent) his proper credit, because he did in fact beat Ghostface to saying this, about a year in advance.
 12 years ago '05        #55
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
new york is definately wack
 12 years ago '04        #56
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
muthafukka....

u ever heard eastcoast rap when nobody was beefin every two weeks?

mad n*ggas used to collab on every other mixtape.... n*ggas spittin real sh*t about they life not about jus guns n drugs n sh*t... git ya mind right
 12 years ago '05        #57
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
new york wack unity or no unity.
 05-08-2006, 06:45 PM         #58
RYBOOGIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost Is Speaking The Truth.
 05-08-2006, 06:52 PM         #59
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY needs unity...thats what they need...but that sh*t aint ever gonna happen long as 50 is on top.
 12 years ago '05        #60
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 Professa said:
NY needs unity...thats what they need...but that sh*t aint ever gonna happen long as 50 is on top.
Why is everyone so quick to blame 50 Cent? I swear, y'all need to just HOP OFF.

No, what we need is to realize that inner-beef is RETARDED, and to have our New Yorkers cohesivly STEP UP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy