May 8 - Ghostface: F*** New York

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
DUNN 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 79 79
Real sh*t from Ghost, as always
 05-08-2006, 02:51 PM         #22
nastynaj20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said what everyone been saying for the longest, he just the first to say it and actually be from New York.
 05-08-2006, 02:56 PM         #23
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynaj20 said:
He said what everyone been saying for the longest, he just the first to say it and actually be from New York.
he was not the 1st 2 say many have said it (Nas, 50, Swizz Beats, Cam, Etc.)
 12 years ago '04        #24
DUNN 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 79 79
lol @ 50 "showing love" to NY

he dissed NY, started rapping all southern, then came out and said the south is wack....50 doesn't even apply to this conversation,when it comes to hip-hop 50 Cent's opinon is not valid
 05-08-2006, 02:58 PM         #25
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUNN said:
lol @ 50 "showing love" to NY

he dissed NY, started rapping all southern, then came out and said the south is wack....50 doesn't even apply to this conversation,when it comes to hip-hop 50 Cent's opinon is not valid
well whether it was valid or not he was right and yall still slackin
 12 years ago '04        #26
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 CentsCuZ said:
When Ghostface says it everyone agrees, but when 50 Cent says it, he's a lame.

Stop the hypocrisy properly.
50 is part of the problem if u think 50 is real hip hop u need to put the pipe down no homo..
 05-08-2006, 03:10 PM         #27
ThaVisual 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its fu*kin horrible ...last couple of years ive been listening to rock music... hip hop is watered down ...n*ggaz in the south lackin creativity..all the club/stripclub joints in the air is intoxicating..

even if 50 got a southern drawl ....everyone knew where he came from. so don't downplay as if 50 never was down for new york ..

like everything else todays sh*t is a shadow of its former self thanx to greed and money
 12 years ago '05        #28
MoneylnThebank 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
if dude was actually makin money off his music. . i bet he would be talkin about makin music with other rappers down south - not for anything, n*ggaz be talkin crazy when they starvin. .there's no attention on this n*gga. .
 12 years ago '04        #29
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
real talk but i dont understand the dj part.
 12 years ago '05        #30
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
Ghostface speakin that truth....

proppaz on the read....
 05-08-2006, 03:35 PM         #31
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats exactly how i feel...fu*k new york...i mean i be feelin them cats more than any others but if yall cant get along yall aint gettin the crown back im sorry...it'll just be passed between the south, west, and mid-west...atleast them cats aint beefin with each other nonstop...not sayin they dont have their beefs but come on..goddamn u got 50 cent beefing with all these rappers from his homestate (nas, fat joe, jadakiss, ja rule/murda inc), then u got mobb deep ridin 50's nuts beefing with everybody he beefs with...new york is all about beef nowadays...they cant even have a good "fun" battle like in the old days with Krs-One and Marley Marl...its wack as fu*k...the only way real hip hop is gonna come back is if people can come together like they used to...the sad thing is you aint ever gonna get another crew from New York like the Juice Crew..those cats was ill...nowadays dudes is just crazy..

Last edited by Professa; 05-08-2006 at 03:37 PM..
 05-08-2006, 03:44 PM         #32
ShiveringMelody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't look at it like North/South, but more like Hip Hop/Rap. To me rap is the radio sh*t (50, Nelly, etc) and hip hop to me is more like Pac, Big, Cunninlynguists, OutKast, Budden, Nas, etc.......I just look at it that way, I don't care if you are from the North, South, East, West, it is what it is. Maybe that is just my way of thinking. I won't lie and say I don't like to listen to something catchy every so often, but for the most part I am not a fan of what is on the radio 90% of the time.
 05-08-2006, 03:51 PM         #33
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShiveringMelody said:
I don't look at it like North/South, but more like Hip Hop/Rap. To me rap is the radio sh*t (50, Nelly, etc) and hip hop to me is more like Pac, Big, Cunninlynguists, OutKast, Budden, Nas, etc.......I just look at it that way, I don't care if you are from the North, South, East, West, it is what it is. Maybe that is just my way of thinking. I won't lie and say I don't like to listen to something catchy every so often, but for the most part I am not a fan of what is on the radio 90% of the time.
lol i hate wen ppl try 2 seperate them. hip hop is the culture rap is a part of that culture.
 12 years ago '06        #34
In$tigator 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
real talk, good read
 05-08-2006, 03:56 PM         #35
kidfromqb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo on the real sh*t did really change, now everyday i see n*ggas tryin to be dipset, doin they dipset daps n sh*t, for real, the only n*ggas i feel our doin they thing for the city is d-block, the rest is on some bullsh*t, u see n*ggas always talkin bout how real they respect biggie in they rhymes but they aint doin wut biggie expects us too, thats y biggie took the crown wit him, yo i really miss the 90's and 80's
 05-08-2006, 03:56 PM         #36
Gz Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally I preach prophecy....
 12 years ago '05        #37
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
props to ghostface
 05-08-2006, 03:59 PM         #38
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, it's funny watchin people make up all these reasons why they can agree with Ghostface sayin it, but not 50. Stop hatin/d*ckridin other men. Your opinion should be based on what was said, not who said it.
 05-08-2006, 04:02 PM         #39
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said:
Lol, it's funny watchin people make up all these reasons why they can agree with Ghostface sayin it, but not 50. Stop hatin/d*ckridin other men. Your opinion should be based on what was said, not who said it.
uhh thats because i think i remember 50 cent saying the south focuses on beats more than lyrics..and their content is repetitive or something...when he does the exact same thing...he contradicted himself...

plus ghostface explained it better
 05-08-2006, 04:03 PM         #40
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Always said NY is garbage.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago