squad up!

May 8 - Ghostface: F*** New York

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #26
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
 CentsCuZ said
When Ghostface says it everyone agrees, but when 50 Cent says it, he's a lame.

Stop the hypocrisy properly.
50 is part of the problem if u think 50 is real hip hop u need to put the pipe down no homo..

05-08-2006, 02:10 PM         #27
ThaVisual 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its fu*kin horrible ...last couple of years ive been listening to rock music... hip hop is watered down ...n*ggaz in the south lackin creativity..all the club/stripclub joints in the air is intoxicating..

even if 50 got a southern drawl ....everyone knew where he came from. so don't downplay as if 50 never was down for new york ..

like everything else todays sh*t is a shadow of its former self thanx to greed and money

12 years ago '05        #28
MoneylnThebank 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
if dude was actually makin money off his music. . i bet he would be talkin about makin music with other rappers down south - not for anything, n*ggaz be talkin crazy when they starvin. .there's no attention on this n*gga. .

12 years ago '04        #29
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,743 | Props total: 1395 1395
real talk but i dont understand the dj part.

12 years ago '05        #30
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 85 85
Ghostface speakin that truth....

proppaz on the read....

05-08-2006, 02:35 PM         #31
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats exactly how i feel...fu*k new york...i mean i be feelin them cats more than any others but if yall cant get along yall aint gettin the crown back im sorry...it'll just be passed between the south, west, and mid-west...atleast them cats aint beefin with each other nonstop...not sayin they dont have their beefs but come on..goddamn u got 50 cent beefing with all these rappers from his homestate (nas, fat joe, jadakiss, ja rule/murda inc), then u got mobb deep ridin 50's nuts beefing with everybody he beefs with...new york is all about beef nowadays...they cant even have a good "fun" battle like in the old days with Krs-One and Marley Marl...its wack as fu*k...the only way real hip hop is gonna come back is if people can come together like they used to...the sad thing is you aint ever gonna get another crew from New York like the Juice Crew..those cats was ill...nowadays dudes is just crazy..

Last edited by Professa; 05-08-2006 at 02:37 PM..

05-08-2006, 02:44 PM         #32
ShiveringMelody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't look at it like North/South, but more like Hip Hop/Rap. To me rap is the radio sh*t (50, Nelly, etc) and hip hop to me is more like Pac, Big, Cunninlynguists, OutKast, Budden, Nas, etc.......I just look at it that way, I don't care if you are from the North, South, East, West, it is what it is. Maybe that is just my way of thinking. I won't lie and say I don't like to listen to something catchy every so often, but for the most part I am not a fan of what is on the radio 90% of the time.

05-08-2006, 02:51 PM         #33
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShiveringMelody said
I don't look at it like North/South, but more like Hip Hop/Rap. To me rap is the radio sh*t (50, Nelly, etc) and hip hop to me is more like Pac, Big, Cunninlynguists, OutKast, Budden, Nas, etc.......I just look at it that way, I don't care if you are from the North, South, East, West, it is what it is. Maybe that is just my way of thinking. I won't lie and say I don't like to listen to something catchy every so often, but for the most part I am not a fan of what is on the radio 90% of the time.
lol i hate wen ppl try 2 seperate them. hip hop is the culture rap is a part of that culture.

12 years ago '06        #34
In$tigator 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
real talk, good read

05-08-2006, 02:56 PM         #35
kidfromqb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo on the real sh*t did really change, now everyday i see n*ggas tryin to be dipset, doin they dipset daps n sh*t, for real, the only n*ggas i feel our doin they thing for the city is d-block, the rest is on some bullsh*t, u see n*ggas always talkin bout how real they respect biggie in they rhymes but they aint doin wut biggie expects us too, thats y biggie took the crown wit him, yo i really miss the 90's and 80's

05-08-2006, 02:56 PM         #36
Gz Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally I preach prophecy....

12 years ago '05        #37
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
props to ghostface

05-08-2006, 02:59 PM         #38
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, it's funny watchin people make up all these reasons why they can agree with Ghostface sayin it, but not 50. Stop hatin/d*ckridin other men. Your opinion should be based on what was said, not who said it.

05-08-2006, 03:02 PM         #39
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoneyaB said
Lol, it's funny watchin people make up all these reasons why they can agree with Ghostface sayin it, but not 50. Stop hatin/d*ckridin other men. Your opinion should be based on what was said, not who said it.
uhh thats because i think i remember 50 cent saying the south focuses on beats more than lyrics..and their content is repetitive or something...when he does the exact same thing...he contradicted himself...

plus ghostface explained it better

05-08-2006, 03:03 PM         #40
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Always said NY is garbage.

05-08-2006, 03:14 PM         #41
D-BlockSuljah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freeg4 said
Ghostface k!llah: New York lost the crown because the New York deejays
gave the crown away for some fu*king money. New York be bullsh*tting.
Right know, I say fu*k New York. Yeah, I'm from New York, but fu*k New
York. Because n*ggas is pus*y. They is so quick to jump on the next
man's d*ck and can't even deal with what they got in front of they
face.
Real talk :applause:
Propz on the good read

12 years ago '06        #42
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 536 536
Ghostface Knows How to Keep It Real

12 years ago '06        #43
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 [[.f.r.e.$.h.]] said
^^ if 50 said this, then i'd change my mind DRAMATICALLY about him and start diggin him...

but he'd NEVER say this sh*t.

ghostface = the truth
he said that sh*t like a year ago, so you gonna start "diggin him"
pretty much the exact same thing he said except the part about that dude gettin shot

12 years ago '06        #44
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 DUNN said
lol @ 50 "showing love" to NY

he dissed NY, started rapping all southern, then came out and said the south is wack....50 doesn't even apply to this conversation,when it comes to hip-hop 50 Cent's opinon is not valid
i have never seen a bigger hater in my life

yous a bi*ch

12 years ago '04        #45
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
NY is not garbage.... this n*gga is jus dissapointed to the point where he's pissed off... hopefully more MC's like him are gonna be the reason sh*t changes... he's basically sayin its gittin too comercial... u got kids callin up requestin nelly all day instead of reeeeeeeal rap songs sayin real things.... lil kids wanna dance n they not feelin wut rap is about anymore.... aint no major radio station around dat plays more than an hour or two or real sh*t.... the other 22 hours of the day is all comercial...

05-08-2006, 03:23 PM         #46
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nowadays everybody wanna ride a fu*kin d*ck
(no homo)<--see? ever since cam said that sh*t after everything he says people been hoppin on that jock, if you didnt mean it in a gay way then thats it. and my point is if n*ggas had they own ideas instead of tryin to expand upon anothers idea then NY would still be on top

12 years ago '04        #47
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Finally someone with artistic credibility in NY gets on the city

Ghost is right, everyone's busy looking at the south pointing at them when Jada and Fat Joe are out there doing songs with Paris Hilton

05-08-2006, 03:44 PM         #48
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thas some true talk right there

12 years ago '05        #49
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
What Ghostface Said is as Real as it gets.. if 50 said it then great.. then thats 2 New York Rappers that know whats goin on... i cant say much 4 them other ni**az... WU TANG FOREVER...

05-08-2006, 04:16 PM         #50
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StealOnU said
NY is not garbage.... this n*gga is jus dissapointed to the point where he's pissed off... hopefully more MC's like him are gonna be the reason sh*t changes... he's basically sayin its gittin too comercial... u got kids callin up requestin nelly all day instead of reeeeeeeal rap songs sayin real things.... lil kids wanna dance n they not feelin wut rap is about anymore.... aint no major radio station around dat plays more than an hour or two or real sh*t.... the other 22 hours of the day is all comercial...
wat the fu*k is real rap no one has been able 2 answer that question for me yet. i keep hearin real this and real that wat is the exact definition of real. and its not like NY has such diversity u kno wat i sayin. ppl get tired of hearin about crack, guns, and how somebody was druglord. i listened 2 ghostface last single. his message in the song is that i can cheat wit whoever i want but u cant? its a good song but the message is wack str8 up.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
145 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
124 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is JUST NOW realizing how bad they fu-ked up in LA
60 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Angela Yee from Breakfast Club Confirms What Pusha T Said, 40 & The Wom..
80 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LEBRON JAMES WIFE looking EXTRA ROUGH on INSTAGRAM :mjlmfao:
17 comments
53 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders making everyone available, how Derek Carr could land with Giants
29 comments
53 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Teresa Klein apologizes, footage shows 9 yr old didnt sexually..
51 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
17 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
4 comments
54 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside UH-OH: Jacquees Pull UP On Ella Mai FROM Ireland & GOT HER SHOOK BACKLO..
11 comments
18 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This PAWG is a major major major go
42 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 “My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
14 comments
18 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Duncan outta pocket
20 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
53 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
33 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
56 comments
6 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
10 comments
1 hour ago
@gear
most viewed right now
BOX Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19
18 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I like mean hoez Vol. END
13 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tom Holland Celebrates Spdier-Man: Far From Home Wrap With New Photo
9 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
FireBeats
Lonny Breaux
Monkey Nuts
OsamaBinSwagged
squirtofkahlua
Pill Cosby 313
Prometheus
new2hiphop
Rule 336
Lord God
Top 10 most slapped recently
Esco300YMCMB
North Face
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
myPOWER
Normy
Rule 336
Cait
Affectz
FireBeats

most viewed right now
online now  55
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
91 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
79 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
RIP Mac this is crazy...