Entourage

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
hahahahaha, oh sh*t. i forgot about that one! that was funny as F***. I love how ari is such an a**hole but his wife loves it. Ari is a G. Strait up. anyways next episode, i heard from a very credible source, sees Ari crawling back to Terrance....And im also hearing Dramas new audition gives him a c*cky new attitude that the other guys dont like.
 07-24-2006, 03:06 PM         #202
tclax86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, i think the next couple epsiodes are going to be filler episodes and dont really move the plot on that much....and i think A2 and Medellin are out of the picture for the rest of the season. there will most likely be a couple more problems with vince and ari as usual but it will work out.
 07-24-2006, 03:16 PM         #203
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got the link for kevin smiths blog where he talks about falling out with one of the writers?? i heard they get at him in a future ep
 07-24-2006, 05:38 PM         #204
JustINtime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They already roasted Kevin Smith along with Michael Bay. When Ari tells vince that A2 isnt going to be directed by James Cameron anymore, and instead by Michael Bay, Vince and E get Pissed (lol, Cuz Michael Bay is a sh*tty Director) and then even more so when Ari tells them the script is being penned by Kevin Smith. (lol again, cuz Kevin Smith fell off) Last season Ari said something to the tune of "youll be doing Kevin Smith movies your whole career. hahahahaha. F*** Kevin Smith
 07-24-2006, 06:36 PM         #205
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i remembered the A2 reference, and now u mention it that quote rings a bell haha guess i wasnt thinking about it at the time....funny sh*t
 07-25-2006, 01:49 AM         #206
pimpsmack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've never seen this show, but i'll watch the episode with artie lange:D
 07-25-2006, 06:02 PM         #207
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season is the sh*t!!!! season 3..got the DVD collection..These dudes are like my boys..except wit out all the money ..but sh*t we planned on doin..these dudes doin it on the show....keep Entourage ALIVE 4eva..lol

So yall planned on attending a charity event? what? for real i am curious
 07-27-2006, 04:01 PM         #208
JustINtime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The boys are gonna be fine. I heard that Queens Blvd is gonna get a theatrical release
 11 years ago '04        #209
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
last nights episode was real good..might be the best one this season..next week gonna be the sh*t

vegas baby, vegas
 07-31-2006, 08:48 AM         #210
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
episode was well good...sh*t is starting to pick up
 07-31-2006, 02:48 PM         #211
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are basically fu*ked, and anyone notice episodes are barely longer than 20 minutes?
 07-31-2006, 03:39 PM         #212
JustINtime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amazing episode, hands down. This might be the best episode ever (except i always say that everytime the sh*t hits the fan) It was great to see Ari at his most defesive (Jeremy Piven is doing a great job this season) And that closing scene with Vince ripping the studio a new one was awsome, though i cant wait to see what happens next (Lets keep our fingers crossed that medellin will come through) They are gonna be fu*ked for a couple episodes though. Oh yeah, great to see Drama get that part.

Funniest quotes of the night

"Id rather fu*k"-Ari
"Master Plan??"-Ari

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 11 years ago '06        #213
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67065 67065
i love this show, cant get enough of it! favorite charctor has to be ari or drama

anyone know how long this season is gunna be?

also i have season 3 episodes 1-8 hd group rips on filefront if anyone wants it, hit me up
 07-31-2006, 05:52 PM         #214
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
episodes are'nt 30 minutes, they are around 22 without ads...
 07-31-2006, 06:22 PM         #215
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best line of last night's episode

"Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty fu*k, don't answer the phones!!!"
 07-31-2006, 06:40 PM         #216
SGGHays 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sweet show last night, just started watching this show about a month ago and watched the first 2 seasons in like 4 days...that was one f*ck up looking queen blvd when it was edited. will be interesting to see the storyline with the rapper going big and drama doing some work
 11 years ago '05        #217
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 JustINtime said:
Amazing episode, hands down. This might be the best episode ever (except i always say that everytime the sh*t hits the fan) It was great to see Ari at his most defesive (Jeremy Piven is doing a great job this season) And that closing scene with Vince ripping the studio a new one was awsome, though i cant wait to see what happens next (Lets keep our fingers crossed that medellin will come through) They are gonna be fu*ked for a couple episodes though. Oh yeah, great to see Drama get that part.

Funniest quotes of the night

"Id rather fu*k"-Ari
"Master Plan??"-Ari

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

totally agree with u... but i love aris line to this former boss terrance. i cant remember exactly what he said but he said somehting like "You hilter loving c*nt bag SOB" or something like that.. iwas laughing soooo loud
 08-01-2006, 06:40 AM         #218
SGGHays 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the scene between babs? and ari is pretty funny when she's talking about joining together but also having s3x
 08-01-2006, 06:59 AM         #219
cryptcipher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah really good show
 11 years ago '04        #220
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
I liked when Turtle and Drama were in the cab and were talking about Drama going to Anger Management for losing it. Drama's like yeah until he gets the pilot and then is like fluk Anger Management.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy