***lakers Vs. Suns Game 7 Thread*** (5:30pm Pst)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2006, 09:58 PM         #301
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's why Nash is the MVP
 05-06-2006, 09:58 PM         #302
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

DAMN HOMIE!!! 3 GAMES AGO YOU WERE THE MAN HOMIE....
lmao props
 12 years ago '05        #303
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
we can blame it on kwame brown
 12 years ago '04        #304
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
Great over acheiving season for the Lakers ... we'll be back next year. One year older, one year wiser. We will do damage next year ... count on it!
 05-06-2006, 10:00 PM         #305
Snoop0o7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I Knew An LA vs LA Series Sounded Too Good To Be True......:thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #306
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

DAMN KOBE!!! 3 GAMES AGO YOU WERE THE MAN HOMIE....
Why you got so many pics of Kobe on your comp mayne ... you on his nuts more then a 12 year old. Get off it dude.
 12 years ago '04        #307
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
I dont have a reason to be mad, i'm just expressing an opinion. I'm not doubting kobe's skills, but i still don't like duke. I considered allen iverson a better player and u know what stan, thats my opinion....like it or not.

U the one obviously upset that your lakers didn't make it to the 2 round..saying i need to get a job and get off the internet, which doesn't even have anything to do wit the thread at hand.
What the fu*k is a stan anyways? Please refer me to what that means.

As for opinions, yes, you are entitled to one. But saying Kobe is overhyped is rediculous. And to say Allen Iverson is better is a legit statement. But let's see Allen Iverson lead what Kobe had to lead this year into the playoffs. You would see a much different AI for sure. Hell, KG had the equivalent of the lakers squad on his team this year, look what he did ...
 12 years ago '04        #308
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ITS CALLED yahoo/google image searches... step your game up
Uh, I don't live to make funnies on the net homie ... but do what makes you happy ... I have a life outside of sports, and the BX forums! So step yo game up, and live how you live.
 12 years ago '05        #309
lilrubin03 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 Wawdy24 said:
What the fu*k is a stan anyways? Please refer me to what that means.

As for opinions, yes, you are entitled to one. But saying Kobe is overhyped is rediculous. And to say Allen Iverson is better is a legit statement. But let's see Allen Iverson lead what Kobe had to lead this year into the playoffs. You would see a much different AI for sure. Hell, KG had the equivalent of the lakers squad on his team this year, look what he did ...
i dunno y your even arguing with these cats
 12 years ago '06        #310
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 I3Baller said:
that's why Nash is the MVP
nash played almost the whole game and got 13 points with 6?7? a.ssists.....THAT'S IT!!!!! that's weak and does not even count as an MVP player any longer.....Nash's supporting cast is wat makes him look good .......i would rather have Lebron for MVP cause he has nobody but himself good on his team while everybody on the SUNS can shoot threes and freethrows....and i hate Lebron haha:banghead:
 05-06-2006, 10:10 PM         #311
xXMSDTHuGGXx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
The Lakers made history though, worst game 7 loss, congratulations Lakers fans your team made history, be happy

12 years ago '04        #312
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 JeeQ said:
The Lakers made history though, worst game 7 loss, congratulations Lakers fans your team made history, be happy
Real talk we exceeded expectations, but that loss was embarassing. See ya next season.
 12 years ago '04        #313
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
Kobe is a selfish bi*ch, Sir Charles just spit some knowledge on that bi*ch n*gga. They talk about LeBron not having that k!ller instinct all the while it's really Kobe who doesn't.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 05-06-2006 at 10:12 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #314
slyf 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by JeeQ

:cool:
 05-06-2006, 10:14 PM         #315
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEY dont talk about sh*t LEBRON said KOBE has the k!ller instinct KOBE IS THA BEST
 12 years ago '04        #316
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 1000bluntz said:
Kobe is a selfish bi*ch, Sir Charles just spit some knowledge on that bi*ch n*gga. They talk about LeBron not having that k!ller instinct all the while it's really Kobe who doesn't.
While I don't believe that and realize that you're a fu*king hater, it doesn't matter because we blew that series lead, so get your rocks off. If I gotta be the one Laker fan who's still here then so be it.
 05-06-2006, 10:16 PM         #317
Snoop0o7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Kobe is a selfish bi*ch, Sir Charles just spit some knowledge on that bi*ch n*gga. They talk about LeBron not having that killer instinct all the while it's really Kobe who doesn't.
 12 years ago '04        #318
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
Cccchhhhoooookkkkkkkkeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-06-2006, 10:17 PM         #319
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naa son im here takin all da hate to but back to ma comebackphrase for ne hate KOBE THA BEST
 05-06-2006, 10:18 PM         #320
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad I watched that Mike Epps sh*t. I turned on the postgame, it had to be brutal. At least everyone under Odom showed their true colors early. Or should I say Kobe? I haven't checked stats yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy