Keith Murray vs. Prodigy

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2006, 11:42 PM         #1
16417 pageviews
23 comments

Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keith Murray vs. Prodigy

i aint even know these two had beef but someone told me that back in the day they stayed throwin shots at each other. well, Keith Murray just dropped a new diss to P. over 50's "Many Men" beat. Murray straight MANHANDLED P. on this sh*t. i aint even gone lie. im hopin P. come at Murray and this brings the best out of P. cause he's gotten lazy in some of his rhymes. anywhere here it is....

Keith Murray-Manhandle You

[pic - click to view]

http://splashcru.netfirms .. pic.php?t=2614

23 comments for "Keith Murray vs. Prodigy"

12 years ago '04        #2
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
Yeah, them n*ggaz had beef back in the mid 90's. It started when Prodigy dissed Keith and Redman on the Infamous.

"All you rap n*ggaz wit ya wack a.ss lines talking about how high you get, how much weed you smoke, and that crazy space sh*t that don't make no sense, don't ever speak to me when you see me. Ima have to get on some ole high school sh*t and start punchin n*ggaz in their face just for living."

Then Keith said his little piece on Enigma, then they met in the streets and Keith snuffed P. Prodigy claimed he was about to shoot Keith but you know how that could've, would've, should've sh*t goes. The Mobb also dissed him on Hell on Earth:

"First off all these dyke n*ggaz wit that spaced out sh*t, I'll send a rocket up ya a.ss and give you a lift."

- and on a underground song called "In the long run".

"fu*k a f*g**t n*gga Keith Murray and his whole click, yeah you snuffed me, in front of the cops, that bullsh*t. Told you come around the corner wit no police and no witnesses, little to your knowledge, you almost got shot..."

-The illest sh*t about it was when P dissed Keith on the I shot ya remix when Keith was also on the song.

"Some dyke n*ggaz feeling mad about that space sh*t, the truth hurts motherfu*ka, just face it."

They edited the diss out though for the radio version. Then Keith caught his case and went down, so it died down, but recently P dissed him, Jay-Z and even Pac on a freestyle.

"Keith Murray bi*ch a.ss got a punch in, then he flagged the cops down cause I was about to get slugs in. Money No knocked his man out, he slid under the cop car, I had to run I had the hammer out."

So that's what brought this latest joint out from Keith.
 05-06-2006, 01:31 AM         #3
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Yeah, them n*ggaz had beef back in the mid 90's. It started when Prodigy dissed Keith and Redman on the Infamous.

"All you rap n*ggaz wit ya wack a.ss lines talking about how high you get, how much weed you smoke, and that crazy space sh*t that don't make no sense, don't ever speak to me when you see me. Ima have to get on some ole high school sh*t and start punchin n*ggaz in their face just for living."

Then Keith said his little piece on Enigma, then they met in the streets and Keith snuffed P. Prodigy claimed he was about to shoot Keith but you know how that could've, would've, should've sh*t goes. The Mobb also dissed him on Hell on Earth:

"First off all these dyke n*ggaz wit that spaced out sh*t, I'll send a rocket up ya a.ss and give you a lift."

"fu*k a f*g**t n*gga Keith Murray and his whole click, yeah you snuffed me, in front of the cops, that bullsh*t. Told you come around the corner wit no police and no witnesses, little to your knowledge, you almost got shot..."

-The illest sh*t about it was when P dissed Keith on the I shot ya remix when Keith was also on the song.

"Some dyke n*ggaz feeling mad about that space sh*t, the truth hurts motherfu*ka, just face it."

They edited the diss out though for the radio version. Then Keith caught his case and went down, so it died down, but recently P dissed him, Jay-Z and even Pac on a freestyle.

"Keith Murray bi*ch a.ss got a punch in, then he flagged the cops down cause I was about to get slugs in. Money No knocked his man out, he slid under the cop car, I had to run I had the hammer out."

damn i aint no NONE of that sh*t. props mayne. lol how Keith Murray gone beat a n*gga with sickle cell anemia up lol thats fu*ked up.
 12 years ago '06        #4
Randal GunNHand 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
yeah this beef is old, but if u listen to that man handle u song which by the way is almost two years old keith breaks the whole thing down, man prodigy got beat up so many times by keith and his crew they stopped reporting on it, i remember wendy williams making a anouncement on the radio like "Prodigy got beat up by Keith Murray Again", she said she was goin tape that phrase and replay it so she wouldnt have to keep sayin it hahha
 05-06-2006, 08:21 AM         #5
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P been exposed, kieth murrray talking real sh*t about pac, shouldve let him RIP, prodigy is a straight bi*ch how many n*ggas have to expose him

50 dissed him he went signed with him
Jayz humiliated mobb deep, and no they wanna do business

Last edited by Aran; 05-06-2006 at 08:25 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #6
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
that diss was hard..
 05-06-2006, 11:49 AM         #7
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Murray knocked P the fu*k out... If I'm not mistaken I think Red knocked his lil a.ss out too... sh*t Prodigy is such a f*g a.ss n*gga that I remember this chic that I know that moved to the Bridge (queensbride) tellin me that P. was gettin robbed while I was on the phone wit' her... She was lookin' out of her window while this n*gga was gettin' stuck... I remember that sh*t crystal clear... But Mobb Deep still one of my fav. groups of all time...
 05-06-2006, 12:57 PM         #8
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
P been exposed, kieth murrray talking real sh*t about pac, shouldve let him RIP, prodigy is a straight bi*ch how many n*ggas have to expose him

50 dissed him he went signed with him
Jayz humiliated mobb deep, and no they wanna do business
so Nas is a bi*ch too huh? Jigga fu*ked his baby momma and he doin business with and signed to him? moron. u got way to much fu*kin hate in yo blood cuz.
 05-06-2006, 01:08 PM         #9
559bulldogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
i aint even know these two had beef but someone told me that back in the day they stayed throwin shots at each other. well, Keith Murray just dropped a new diss to P. over 50's "Many Men" beat. Murray straight MANHANDLED P. on this sh*t. i aint even gone lie. im hopin P. come at Murray and this brings the best out of P. cause he's gotten lazy in some of his rhymes. anywhere here it is....

Keith Murray-Manhandle You

Yes that is real talk prodigy needs to be mor lyrical.

"I throw a t.v. at you crazy, bi*ches say P you crazy"
 05-06-2006, 01:09 PM         #10
559bulldogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props
 12 years ago '04        #11
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23553 23553
murray came with the old redman flow
 05-07-2006, 09:42 AM         #12
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lyrics in the freestyle was alright, but I just can't stand Murray's flow and voice.
 05-07-2006, 03:06 PM         #13
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P got his a.ss whopped a few times. He just talk to much
 05-08-2006, 03:05 AM         #14
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k p, mobb deep are my favorite duo but p fu*ks everyone over hard! p's a bi*ch and noyd snatched his chain
 12 years ago '05        #15
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,840 | Props total: 1527 1527
hahaha all the sh*t keith murray said was true too haha, Prodigy been robbed so many times, to Prodigy's credit he does be in the hood that's why he always gettin robbed, i remember on the down wit the king dvd there was a n*gga wit prodigy's chain he was out in public stuntin wit it sh*t was hilarious
 12 years ago '05        #16
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,840 | Props total: 1527 1527
"havoc k!lled you on your last 4 albums" hahahaha this n*gga k!lled p so bad... and mainly becuz he was spittin fact after fact... straight sh*ttin on him
 05-08-2006, 04:26 AM         #17
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah keith is so ill, is him and p battled that would be so funny

*keith spits a k!ller 16*

P: yeah, dunnnnn, g unit, dunnnnnnnn, yeah dunnnnnnnn im havin funnnnnn
 05-08-2006, 04:47 AM         #18
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i love mobb deep...i prefer the def squad...keith murray is a legend that never was...he should be in everyones top 10
 05-08-2006, 05:23 AM         #19
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:

propz if you got that song and upp it
 12 years ago '04        #20
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 dblockallday said:
hahaha all the sh*t keith murray said was true too haha, Prodigy been robbed so many times, to Prodigy's credit he does be in the hood that's why he always gettin robbed, i remember on the down wit the king dvd there was a n*gga wit prodigy's chain he was out in public stuntin wit it sh*t was hilarious
damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy