Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2006, 04:31 PM         #1
9500 pageviews
8 comments

RKO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arms only workout?

Alright, dont ask me why, but im only interested in gettin my arms big atm. So i only wanna workout my arms and nothing else. so what would you recommend? how long should the workout be, how many exercises and how many times a week etc.

thanks

8 comments for "Arms only workout?"

05-05-2006, 04:42 PM         #2
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't know if that's a good idea... sure it's nice to ahve big arms.. but i know a person who concentrates on his arms. and he looks liek an ape. no chest. small shoulders... and big arms...
gotta have a proportionate body.

but i guess work out your arms once or twice a week. depending on your workload for that given day.
 05-05-2006, 04:48 PM         #3
NiKchizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BAD! you gotta workout everything before yu look stupid
 12 years ago '05        #4
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
yeah popeye
 05-06-2006, 03:48 AM         #5
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt ask for people to tell him not to do that he already nos hwes not supposed to. try doing half hour work outs every 2 days
 05-06-2006, 06:15 AM         #6
Abstract  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, work them every other day

do:

bicep curls with a bar bell - 5 sets of 6 till failure
tricep pull downs - 1 do 1 handed with rope, do 5 sets of 6 till failure
do a curl for the forearms - 5 x 6
tricep dips - try 3 sets of as many as you can do, always push for an extra one
dumbell hammer curls - 5 x 6
french press - 5 x 6

the ultimate bicep exercise at the end of your workout is a negative bicep curl to failure, get a dumbell which is too heavy for you to curl up but that you can slowly lower down, try doing 4 sets of 5 on each arm.

I would seriously recommend 1 session a week on shoulders and chest, not because you'll look unproportionate but because the arms wont grow as well as they can without growth in other areas, in other words, you'll get bigger arms if you work your other muscles too.
 12 years ago '05        #7
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
your gonna look funny. But you would get big fast if you went real hard for 3 sets. Standing up curls are probably the most effective. and rest a day or 2. Then repeat. They won't get big unless you incorporate good nutrition. But 4real though...your gonna look funny.
 05-08-2006, 05:40 PM         #8
RKO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pfft, obviously youd look like a fool with only big arms, but the thing is my arms seem to grow slower than the rest or somethin, my arms i feel are the only part skinnier in porportion to the rest of my body, so i wanna get at it for abit. prop'd to the helpful answers
 05-08-2006, 06:03 PM         #9
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RKO said:
pfft, obviously youd look like a fool with only big arms, but the thing is my arms seem to grow slower than the rest or somethin, my arms i feel are the only part skinnier in porportion to the rest of my body, so i wanna get at it for abit. prop'd to the helpful answers
usually the key to laggin arms is not training them more, but actually less.

most people have a tendency to overtrain their arms because it's their favorite bodypart and they think that 10 sets once a week is never enough. while it is.
This can easily cause overtraining of the biceps and triceps, resulting in little to no growth.

things you CAN do are:
- eat lotsa protein
- stick to mostly compound moverments for biceps (straight bar curl, dumbell curl, supinated chin-up) and for triceps (close grip bench press, dips and skullcrushers)
- finish both bodyparts of with something drastic (negatives, superset, drop set or w/e)
- make sure you rest enough

*oh and last but not least, biceps and triceps are just small muscles, so it's harder to achieve obvious results, you gotta be patient with them

Last edited by 5ive_Micz; 05-08-2006 at 06:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago