Lil wayne phantom got torched

view more...

most viewed right now
75 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '06        #51
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 345 345
this is stupid its still a rumor
the zoe pound here now is not the same zoe pound back 10-15 years ago most of the real original zoe's either up the road or some got sent back to haiti, on the real miami is not all south beach ..sb is for f*gs....cross that bridge

05-02-2006, 03:06 PM         #52
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said
all major recording artist have security at the studio. wheather it be his boys or the studios security. your stupid if you think somebody worth millions of dollars is gonna walk around with no security especially when they in the limelight.

That's true but if it was a one on one f!ght and you represent all that gangsta talk in your music, why would you call security unless you are a studio gangsta.

Old Boy Face That Choked Slam Wayne = :finger:

Lil Wayne's face = :wow: :sick: SECURITY! (I Could Hear His Squeaky Voice Yelling That ) Lord Forgive Me!

I still respect his music tho

13 years ago '04        #53
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,804 | Props total: 7242 7242
 ItsYaboyJay said
That's true but if it was a one on one f!ght and you represent all that gangsta talk in your music, why would you call security unless you are a studio gangsta.

Lil Wayne's face = :wow: :sick: SECURITY! (I Could Hear His Squeaky Voice Yelling That ) Lord Forgive Me!

yeah if its one on one than he need to do the damn thang. but its a well known wayne isnt exactly the gangsta of cashmoney is he a hood n*gga yeah,gangsta no. but he surronds himself with alot of Real n*ggas to handle situations like this. when u reach a certain point in your carrer and you are poppin than u cant really be gettin into situations like this. thats why alot of rappers have there"shooters" on they pay roll. i cant name name's but i guarantee there is somebody on the payroll thats gettin money for bein strapped.

05-02-2006, 03:55 PM         #54
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....you crazy if you think them n*ggas can't get touched. "don't go to war if you ain't got ya money right"

^^^^^^^Truest sh*t i read in this post.

13 years ago '04        #55
W24x55 65 heat pts65
space
space
$13,683 | Props total: 18039 18039
"gangstas dont die they get chubby and they move to miami..."

lol change of plans for wayne

13 years ago '04        #56
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Magic City said

So, ima support my hometown artists an say "fu*k Cash Money" :applause: ...

If you wanna know anything else bout Miami News & artist go to the following sites ..

These are specifically for Miami news & artists ..

this will reach nobody outside so. FLA

Miami rappers lost

13 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 ItsYaboyJay said

stfu n*gga

13 years ago '06        #58
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,244 | Props total: 3494 3494
It's easy to tuff talk to a mic, but when the sh*t hits the fan, n*ggas start ducking...if i was worth 100,000$, you wouldn't see my black a.ss making a target out of myself, let alone worth a couple mill...real rap, in the hood if I got 5 & u got none...I need to keep an eye on you!!!...n*gga not only played them n*ggas music, but in their mind, he's blocking them n*ggas eating!!...gotta figure some sh*t like that would come your way...

05-02-2006, 08:19 PM         #59
jnikz04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xiahadix said
lmao.. alotta other things up his a.ss too.... dudes wild homo....listen to that song miami.. in the hook he says... im still a G ...fag**t not in public.. BELEIVE IT....

WTF????
that defientetly isn't how the song goes:
its goes im still a G thuggin out in public

05-02-2006, 08:31 PM         #60
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scrapye said
well im just letting yall know first hand YES THIS IS TRUE...not only did his phantom get torched but he got slapped up a few times also...he wouldnt record with them n*ggas aint added "when yall get better holla at me" but the n*gga felt disrespected cause this n*gga records wit TRINA??? Like the bi*ch got flow??? So they laid it down and let that n*gga know....they even had flyers around saying fu*k CASH MONEY EITHER SHOW LOVE OR GET THE fu*k OUT OUR CITY!!!!

STRAIGHT 4RM DADE!!! (YEA I RESIDE IN THE DISTRICT)
that aint true cause if it was why did'nt u post that is a total lie com on somebody actually have time to set a car on fire why not steal it that some bullsh*t damn n*ggaz hate on this dude so much they just cant stand to see him shining

13 years ago '04        #61
tntitan 
space
space
space
$993 | Props total: 247 247
question........what a zoe?

13 years ago '05        #62
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$127 | Props total: 1 1
bullsh*t when da fu*k did this supposedly happen?

13 years ago '06        #63
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 4 4
 Young Capo said
that aint true cause if it was why did'nt u post that is a total lie com on somebody actually have time to set a car on fire why not steal it that some bullsh*t damn n*ggaz hate on this dude so much they just cant stand to see him shining

Torched = Shot up

Not set on fire, you in Baltimore boi how you gone call dude a liar? You aint down here

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-35online now  17
6IX9INE snitches on Anthony Jamel Ellison, Shottie ,Trey Way Gang
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  15
Video inside The time when Three 6 Mafia talked about smashing Gloria Velez will nev..
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+67online now  9
Video inside Can't get enough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Apple Takes Down Tumblr
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
NBA KEVIN LOVE REACTS to JR SMITH saying "CAVS GOAL was TO LOSE for LOTTERY PI..
23 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  3
Nov 20 - Mass Shooter rapes multiple woman then shoots 1 in head
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  3
Image(s) inside This is why I don’t shoot dice with niggas