Lil wayne phantom got torched

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #41
OJ's_sword 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 368 368
 C.R.I.P. said:
basically. sh*t thats like Cryin cuz somebody didnt say hey to you or didnt give u know dap. thats some middle school sh*t.
Fo real, that's like k!llin someone on their own basketball court and having them hold the ball hostage and telling you to get off their property. Lol @ some of these dudes dancing around cause they got some jealous ignorant n*ggas in their town. I hate wayne and cash money more than anyone on here but this sh!t is retarded if true.
 12 years ago '06        #42
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
IT wasnt the fact that wayne didnt wanna do the track with the dude (which wasnt rick ross, it was an underground Miami artist) ..

But wayne was tellin him for the longest that he was gonna call him back to do the track, and after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, days pass the dudes sitten like "damn I'm gettin my chain pulled or somethin" ... he figured wayne was bullsh*ttin, cause wayne didnt call him and wayne wasnt answering his calls ...

So he went to the studio to talk to wayne man to man, respectfully to see whats going on ... an when he started talkin to wayne, wayne started actin like he had his head up his a.ss ... an told dude "naww fu*k you, get your game up" ... an the Miami dude flipped out cause Wayne told him "fu*k you" and basically disrespected him ... so he choke slammed wayne against the studio wall ... and wayne called the secruity and had them kicked dude out ..

so now (Even tho im not in DADE right now, I still keep in contact with my homies so im updated on Miami news everyday) They got a "fu*k Cash Money" Movement going on in DADE ...

So, ima support my hometown artists an say "fu*k Cash Money" :applause: ...

If you wanna know anything else bout Miami News & artist go to the following sites ..

These are specifically for Miami news & artists ..

12 years ago '04        #43
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
just wait till baby and slim get ahold of them..theres gonna be some bodys flyin..
baby and slim aint no damn gangstas!! lol
 12 years ago '05        #44
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Magic City said:
IT wasnt the fact that wayne didnt wanna do the track with the dude (which wasnt rick ross, it was an underground Miami artist) ..

But wayne was tellin him for the longest that he was gonna call him back to do the track, and after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, days pass the dudes sitten like "damn I'm gettin my chain pulled or somethin" ... he figured wayne was bullsh*ttin, cause wayne didnt call him and wayne wasnt answering his calls ...

So he went to the studio to talk to wayne man to man, respectfully to see whats going on ... an when he started talkin to wayne, wayne started actin like he had his head up his a.ss ... an told dude "naww fu*k you, get your game up" ... an the Miami dude flipped out cause Wayne told him "fu*k you" and basically disrespected him ... so he choke slammed wayne against the studio wall ... and wayne called the secruity and had them kicked dude out ..

so now (Even tho im not in DADE right now, I still keep in contact with my homies so im updated on Miami news everyday) They got a "fu*k Cash Money" Movement going on in DADE ...

If you wanna know anything else bout Miami News & artist go to the following sites ..

damn
 12 years ago '04        #45
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 mistatnn said:
baby and slim aint no damn gangstas!! lol
ask yella that of of UNVL notice slim is the silent n*gga when it comes to cash money sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #46
fittedhatslim 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
how u gonna b a gangsta and call security lol...fu*k cash money
 12 years ago '04        #47
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
all major recording artist have security at the studio. wheather it be his boys or the studios security. your stupid if you think somebody worth millions of dollars is gonna walk around with no security especially when they in the limelight.
 12 years ago '06        #48
steebo3000 
space
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaEssence said:
just wait till baby and slim get ahold of them..theres gonna be some bodys flyin..
Man baby gonna do what to who and where in the MIA-YAYO n*ggas be on south bi*ch them n*ggas don't be in HOOd bro if they do tell where i can find em Please Trina can't save em
 12 years ago '05        #49
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
does dadefire gang hold wight in mia?
 12 years ago '06        #50
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
All yall Zoes on here reppin Haiti hard as fu*k on the computer but down here the only love yall get is from other Zoes cause yall made it off the boat. Thats the truth so gone and get mad. sh*t, I aint got no anna wit yall but that sh*t amazed me.

Edit: ^10 years ago

I said what I said and wont try to hide it. As of today in my life I've met numerous Haitians that are genuinely good people. What I said was from a negative mindset my environment instilled in me that ive since grown out of. I only hope it didnt cause anyone pain because I know how powerful words can be at times. I grew up in schools where the kids were so cruel to Haitians they would deny their roots and claim Jamaican. Sort of like if I were to tell someone of African descent they're African they act as if I insulted them. I admit it was wrong.

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." - Ali

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 03-26-2016 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: A Trump supporter gave me props
Tha Carter V gave props

12 years ago '06        #51
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$616 | Props total: 249 249
this is stupid its still a rumor
the zoe pound here now is not the same zoe pound back 10-15 years ago most of the real original zoe's either up the road or some got sent back to haiti, on the real miami is not all south beach ..sb is for f*gs....cross that bridge
 05-02-2006, 03:06 PM         #52
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
all major recording artist have security at the studio. wheather it be his boys or the studios security. your stupid if you think somebody worth millions of dollars is gonna walk around with no security especially when they in the limelight.

That's true but if it was a one on one f!ght and you represent all that gangsta talk in your music, why would you call security unless you are a studio gangsta.

Old Boy Face That Choked Slam Wayne = :finger:

Lil Wayne's face = :wow: :sick: SECURITY! (I Could Hear His Squeaky Voice Yelling That ) Lord Forgive Me!

I still respect his music tho
 12 years ago '04        #53
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 ItsYaboyJay said:
That's true but if it was a one on one f!ght and you represent all that gangsta talk in your music, why would you call security unless you are a studio gangsta.

Lil Wayne's face = :wow: :sick: SECURITY! (I Could Hear His Squeaky Voice Yelling That ) Lord Forgive Me!

yeah if its one on one than he need to do the damn thang. but its a well known wayne isnt exactly the gangsta of cashmoney is he a hood n*gga yeah,gangsta no. but he surronds himself with alot of Real n*ggas to handle situations like this. when u reach a certain point in your carrer and you are poppin than u cant really be gettin into situations like this. thats why alot of rappers have there"shooters" on they pay roll. i cant name name's but i guarantee there is somebody on the payroll thats gettin money for bein strapped.
 05-02-2006, 03:55 PM         #54
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....you crazy if you think them n*ggas can't get touched. "don't go to war if you ain't got ya money right"

^^^^^^^Truest sh*t i read in this post.
 12 years ago '04        #55
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
"gangstas dont die they get chubby and they move to miami..."

lol change of plans for wayne
 12 years ago '04        #56
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Magic City said:

this will reach nobody outside so. FLA

Miami rappers lost
 12 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 ItsYaboyJay said:

stfu n*gga
 12 years ago '06        #58
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
It's easy to tuff talk to a mic, but when the sh*t hits the fan, n*ggas start ducking...if i was worth 100,000$, you wouldn't see my black a.ss making a target out of myself, let alone worth a couple mill...real rap, in the hood if I got 5 & u got none...I need to keep an eye on you!!!...n*gga not only played them n*ggas music, but in their mind, he's blocking them n*ggas eating!!...gotta figure some sh*t like that would come your way...
 05-02-2006, 08:19 PM         #59
jnikz04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xiahadix said:
lmao.. alotta other things up his a.ss too.... dudes wild homo....listen to that song miami.. in the hook he says... im still a G ...fag**t not in public.. BELEIVE IT....

WTF????
that defientetly isn't how the song goes:
its goes im still a G thuggin out in public
 05-02-2006, 08:31 PM         #60
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scrapye said:
well im just letting yall know first hand YES THIS IS TRUE...not only did his phantom get torched but he got slapped up a few times also...he wouldnt record with them n*ggas aint added "when yall get better holla at me" but the n*gga felt disrespected cause this n*gga records wit TRINA??? Like the bi*ch got flow??? So they laid it down and let that n*gga know....they even had flyers around saying fu*k CASH MONEY EITHER SHOW LOVE OR GET THE fu*k OUT OUR CITY!!!!

STRAIGHT 4RM DADE!!! (YEA I RESIDE IN THE DISTRICT)
that aint true cause if it was why did'nt u post that is a total lie com on somebody actually have time to set a car on fire why not steal it that some bullsh*t damn n*ggaz hate on this dude so much they just cant stand to see him shining
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy