Lil wayne phantom got torched

view more...

most viewed right now
40 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,621 | Props total: 1533 1533
 C.R.I.P. said
how n*ggas gon be mad cuz they dont want to do a song with them.

but them zoe pound n*ggas is real though. and i dont think baby or slim will do to much of anything round there. but still its stupid. thats almost like cryin because somebody didnt say hey to you.
Yeah seriously how lame is that sh*t.

05-01-2006, 04:34 PM         #27
lilced 954 pimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i just came back from dadeland mall and all my dogs would of told me about that sh*t and n*ggas love wayne over there i think they would wash his car before doing that

13 years ago '04        #28
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
bullsh*t

13 years ago '05        #29
_Player2 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$15,270 | Props total: 15534 15534
I Stay in the O (Orlando), Me and the click go 6-10 cars deep to miami every few months or so, got hella folk in the 305........one of my n*ggas from Liberty told me that Rick Ross approached Wayne about doing a song, and that Wayne handled the n*gga the wrong way....so now Ross got bilboards and signs up in Miami tellin them n*ggas to get out of miami, might got somethin to do with his car getting torched.

13 years ago '05        #30
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 1542 1542
when this sh*t happend? n*ggas listen to gossip like that bi*ch wendey,
i heard n sh*t..............

05-01-2006, 05:08 PM         #31
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well. wayne can turn around and buy like 5 more.

13 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,790 | Props total: 7219 7219
 anticon said
oh well. wayne can turn around and buy like 5 more.
basically

05-01-2006, 05:23 PM         #33
Bryguy055  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is goin crazy......torchin cars and sh*t

13 years ago '04        #34
fittedhatslim 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
man wayne aint gonna do sh*t to none of dem dudes from miami...he had to call BG to handle n*ggaz out here in new orleans...he got nobodie but baby to back him up in miami...but das messed up how his red phantom got flame broiled up doe...dats wat he gets reppin blood knowin he aint no gang banger anyways

05-02-2006, 01:22 AM         #35
emoney0209  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since yall mention this sh*t, i was watching a smack dvd and they had some hatians on there and they was talking about baby and lil wayne saying they cant come back and make videos in miami and they had a problem with smitty saying he fake a.ss hell just thought i mention that

13 years ago '04        #36
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 887 887
 SHOWTIME 17 said
hope somethin does happen to lower that n*gga ego... cuz his head a lil too far up his a.ss right now
lmao.. alotta other things up his a.ss too.... dudes wild homo....listen to that song miami.. in the hook he says... im still a G ...fag**t not in public.. BELEIVE IT....

WTF????

13 years ago '05        #37
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
yea supposedly the local talent is Full Tyme or some sh*t and Wayne had to rent a flat in New York to get outta Miami

05-02-2006, 11:47 AM         #38
mr.hanky318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he say she say...somebody say something and n*ggas go and broadcast that sh*t like the media. if it is true then that's some lame sh*t to fu*k with a n*gga ride cuz he ain't wanna do a song with u but that's how lames is. but don't think wayne and baby don't have pull....you crazy if you think them n*ggas can't get touched. "don't go to war if you ain't got ya money right"

05-02-2006, 11:54 AM         #39
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mo money mo problems

13 years ago '04        #40
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
 mr.hanky318 said
he say she say...somebody say something and n*ggas go and broadcast that sh*t like the media. if it is true then that's some lame sh*t to fu*k with a n*gga ride cuz he ain't wanna do a song with u but that's how lames is. but don't think wayne and baby don't have pull....you crazy if you think them n*ggas can't get touched. "don't go to war if you ain't got ya money right"
basically. sh*t thats like Cryin cuz somebody didnt say hey to you or didnt give u know dap. thats some middle school sh*t.

13 years ago '06        #41
OJ's_sword 
space
space
$264 | Props total: 447 447
 C.R.I.P. said
basically. sh*t thats like Cryin cuz somebody didnt say hey to you or didnt give u know dap. thats some middle school sh*t.
Fo real, that's like k!llin someone on their own basketball court and having them hold the ball hostage and telling you to get off their property. Lol @ some of these dudes dancing around cause they got some jealous ignorant n*ggas in their town. I hate wayne and cash money more than anyone on here but this sh!t is retarded if true.

13 years ago '06        #42
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 1272 1272
IT wasnt the fact that wayne didnt wanna do the track with the dude (which wasnt rick ross, it was an underground Miami artist) ..

But wayne was tellin him for the longest that he was gonna call him back to do the track, and after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, days pass the dudes sitten like "damn I'm gettin my chain pulled or somethin" ... he figured wayne was bullsh*ttin, cause wayne didnt call him and wayne wasnt answering his calls ...

So he went to the studio to talk to wayne man to man, respectfully to see whats going on ... an when he started talkin to wayne, wayne started actin like he had his head up his a.ss ... an told dude "naww fu*k you, get your game up" ... an the Miami dude flipped out cause Wayne told him "fu*k you" and basically disrespected him ... so he choke slammed wayne against the studio wall ... and wayne called the secruity and had them kicked dude out ..

so now (Even tho im not in DADE right now, I still keep in contact with my homies so im updated on Miami news everyday) They got a "fu*k Cash Money" Movement going on in DADE ...

So, ima support my hometown artists an say "fu*k Cash Money" :applause: ...

If you wanna know anything else bout Miami News & artist go to the following sites ..

These are specifically for Miami news & artists ..

13 years ago '04        #43
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,323 | Props total: 5153 5153
just wait till baby and slim get ahold of them..theres gonna be some bodys flyin..
baby and slim aint no damn gangstas!! lol

13 years ago '05        #44
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
 Magic City said
IT wasnt the fact that wayne didnt wanna do the track with the dude (which wasnt rick ross, it was an underground Miami artist) ..

But wayne was tellin him for the longest that he was gonna call him back to do the track, and after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, days pass the dudes sitten like "damn I'm gettin my chain pulled or somethin" ... he figured wayne was bullsh*ttin, cause wayne didnt call him and wayne wasnt answering his calls ...

So he went to the studio to talk to wayne man to man, respectfully to see whats going on ... an when he started talkin to wayne, wayne started actin like he had his head up his a.ss ... an told dude "naww fu*k you, get your game up" ... an the Miami dude flipped out cause Wayne told him "fu*k you" and basically disrespected him ... so he choke slammed wayne against the studio wall ... and wayne called the secruity and had them kicked dude out ..

so now (Even tho im not in DADE right now, I still keep in contact with my homies so im updated on Miami news everyday) They got a "fu*k Cash Money" Movement going on in DADE ...

So, ima support my hometown artists an say "fu*k Cash Money" :applause: ...

If you wanna know anything else bout Miami News & artist go to the following sites ..

These are specifically for Miami news & artists ..

damn

13 years ago '04        #45
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,398 | Props total: 703 703
 mistatnn said
baby and slim aint no damn gangstas!! lol
ask yella that of of UNVL notice slim is the silent n*gga when it comes to cash money sh*t

13 years ago '04        #46
fittedhatslim 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
how u gonna b a gangsta and call security lol...fu*k cash money

13 years ago '04        #47
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
all major recording artist have security at the studio. wheather it be his boys or the studios security. your stupid if you think somebody worth millions of dollars is gonna walk around with no security especially when they in the limelight.

13 years ago '06        #48
steebo3000 
space
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaEssence said
just wait till baby and slim get ahold of them..theres gonna be some bodys flyin..
Man baby gonna do what to who and where in the MIA-YAYO n*ggas be on south bi*ch them n*ggas don't be in HOOd bro if they do tell where i can find em Please Trina can't save em

13 years ago '05        #49
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 403 403
does dadefire gang hold wight in mia?

13 years ago '06        #50
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 4 4
All yall Zoes on here reppin Haiti hard as fu*k on the computer but down here the only love yall get is from other Zoes cause yall made it off the boat. Thats the truth so gone and get mad. sh*t, I aint got no anna wit yall but that sh*t amazed me.

Edit: ^10 years ago

I said what I said and wont try to hide it. As of today in my life I've met numerous Haitians that are genuinely good people. What I said was from a negative mindset my environment instilled in me that ive since grown out of. I only hope it didnt cause anyone pain because I know how powerful words can be at times. I grew up in schools where the kids were so cruel to Haitians they would deny their roots and claim Jamaican. Sort of like if I were to tell someone of African descent they're African they act as if I insulted them. I admit it was wrong.

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." - Ali

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 03-26-2016 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: A Trump supporter gave me props

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  48
Image(s) inside Flight attendant beauty
14 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  41
Video inside That Editing Mistake In Menace II Society
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+200online now  41
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  19
Video inside The most terrifying machine in the world!
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
You Just Know This Company Potluck Was Super Trash 😭
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-137online now  15
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
168 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Ya trust that Uber Eats delivery sh-t or what?
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside 6IX9INE - DUMMY BOY (Tracklist... so far)
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy