Lil wayne phantom got torched

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 YARKONE said:
like nick cannon? explain...
didn't mean to go over the head but I said how them haitians were wylin out, similar to Nick Cannon who has a show on MTV by the name of Wild'n Out.........get it?
 12 years ago '05        #22
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 clarence1986 said:
didn't mean to go over the head but I said how them haitians were wylin out, similar to Nick Cannon who has a show on MTV by the name of Wild'n Out.........get it?

oh aiight... I don't have mtv thats why I was confused. But anyway Im down with anyone who givin baby and wayne what they deserve!
 12 years ago '04        #23
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
He say she say, just rumors untill the is a legitamate source.
 12 years ago '05        #24
clarence1986 
space
space
 YARKONE said:
oh aiight... I don't have mtv thats why I was confused. But anyway Im down with anyone who givin baby and wayne what they deserve!
oh no prob, yeah Baby is a dog a.ss dude, but I was really feelin the Phantom
 12 years ago '04        #25
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
how n*ggas gon be mad cuz they dont want to do a song with them.

but them zoe pound n*ggas is real though. and i dont think baby or slim will do to much of anything round there. but still its stupid. thats almost like cryin because somebody didnt say hey to you.
 12 years ago '04        #26
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 C.R.I.P. said:
how n*ggas gon be mad cuz they dont want to do a song with them.

but them zoe pound n*ggas is real though. and i dont think baby or slim will do to much of anything round there. but still its stupid. thats almost like cryin because somebody didnt say hey to you.
Yeah seriously how lame is that sh*t.
 05-01-2006, 04:34 PM         #27
lilced 954 pimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i just came back from dadeland mall and all my dogs would of told me about that sh*t and n*ggas love wayne over there i think they would wash his car before doing that
 12 years ago '04        #28
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
bullsh*t
 12 years ago '05        #29
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
I Stay in the O (Orlando), Me and the click go 6-10 cars deep to miami every few months or so, got hella folk in the 305........one of my n*ggas from Liberty told me that Rick Ross approached Wayne about doing a song, and that Wayne handled the n*gga the wrong way....so now Ross got bilboards and signs up in Miami tellin them n*ggas to get out of miami, might got somethin to do with his car getting torched.
 12 years ago '05        #30
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
when this sh*t happend? n*ggas listen to gossip like that bi*ch wendey,
i heard n sh*t..............
 05-01-2006, 05:08 PM         #31
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well. wayne can turn around and buy like 5 more.
 12 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 anticon said:
oh well. wayne can turn around and buy like 5 more.
basically
 05-01-2006, 05:23 PM         #33
Bryguy055  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is goin crazy......torchin cars and sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #34
fittedhatslim 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
man wayne aint gonna do sh*t to none of dem dudes from miami...he had to call BG to handle n*ggaz out here in new orleans...he got nobodie but baby to back him up in miami...but das messed up how his red phantom got flame broiled up doe...dats wat he gets reppin blood knowin he aint no gang banger anyways
 05-02-2006, 01:22 AM         #35
emoney0209  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since yall mention this sh*t, i was watching a smack dvd and they had some hatians on there and they was talking about baby and lil wayne saying they cant come back and make videos in miami and they had a problem with smitty saying he fake a.ss hell just thought i mention that
 12 years ago '04        #36
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
 SHOWTIME 17 said:
hope somethin does happen to lower that n*gga ego... cuz his head a lil too far up his a.ss right now
lmao.. alotta other things up his a.ss too.... dudes wild homo....listen to that song miami.. in the hook he says... im still a G ...fag**t not in public.. BELEIVE IT....

WTF????
 12 years ago '05        #37
clarence1986 
space
space
yea supposedly the local talent is Full Tyme or some sh*t and Wayne had to rent a flat in New York to get outta Miami
 05-02-2006, 11:47 AM         #38
mr.hanky318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he say she say...somebody say something and n*ggas go and broadcast that sh*t like the media. if it is true then that's some lame sh*t to fu*k with a n*gga ride cuz he ain't wanna do a song with u but that's how lames is. but don't think wayne and baby don't have pull....you crazy if you think them n*ggas can't get touched. "don't go to war if you ain't got ya money right"
 05-02-2006, 11:54 AM         #39
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mo money mo problems
 12 years ago '04        #40
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 mr.hanky318 said:
he say she say...somebody say something and n*ggas go and broadcast that sh*t like the media. if it is true then that's some lame sh*t to fu*k with a n*gga ride cuz he ain't wanna do a song with u but that's how lames is. but don't think wayne and baby don't have pull....you crazy if you think them n*ggas can't get touched. "don't go to war if you ain't got ya money right"
basically. sh*t thats like Cryin cuz somebody didnt say hey to you or didnt give u know dap. thats some middle school sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy