KOOL MOE DEE'S top 50 MC's (from his book)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
and at Will Smith being in anyones top 25...........
 12 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
i don't get how biggie gets in with only two albums and some change when eminem had just as much if not more material (i think this book came after eminem show) and so did DMX i think.
 12 years ago '04        #23
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1517 1517
 psylence2k said:
i don't get how biggie gets in with only two albums and some change when eminem had just as much if not more material (i think this book came after eminem show) and so did DMX i think.
cuz eminem and dmx dont even come close to the lyrical skill biggie has.

this board is getting more and more pathetic. the stupid questions are ridiculous. eminem sucks, dmx sucks now too.biggie woulda been great forever.
 05-02-2006, 05:51 PM         #24
[[.f.r.e.$.h.]]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

u talkin about the LONGEVITY points??

kool moe dee said, since biggie and pun, etc. were dead... they've done all they could do.

plus, the book came out in 2005 or 2004 or sumthin, and eminem REALLY hit the scene in 2000-ish. and since KMD goes by YEARS in the LONGEVITY section, he would've only gotten like 40 points, which would bring his whole score down.
 12 years ago '06        #25
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 chronic said:
maybe he means grandmaster flash cuz flash and caz rhyme
He meant G.M. "Caz...," a Bronx emcee... "Flash" is the DJ.
 12 years ago '06        #26
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 JBeezy said:
and at Will Smith being in anyones top 25...........
Damn, I guess you've missed out on the "Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff" days... They were doing their thing back in the days.
 05-02-2006, 06:30 PM         #27
Don Cartagena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
yo...who da fu*k is grandmaster caz?

12 years ago '04        #28
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 e180th said:
Damn, I guess you've missed out on the "Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff" days... They were doing their thing back in the days.
I didn't miss out on anything..............Will Smith is a.ss. May be entertaining to some, including me when I was younger, but he's not a top 25 MC IMO...........he trash.
 12 years ago '05        #29
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
This is an all east coast list just like MTVs except for Cube. The has to bre the greatest for his era becuase there no way you don't put scareface in there
 05-02-2006, 07:20 PM         #30
[[.f.r.e.$.h.]]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GaryIn'75 said:
This is an all east coast list just like MTVs except for Cube. The has to bre the greatest for his era becuase there no way you don't put scareface in there

naw, check out the SECTIONS in which KOOL MOE DEE based his list off of...

u think scarface got substance? and he wouldn't get that many point in flavor or lyrics...
 05-02-2006, 07:21 PM         #31
Above.Ground  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
cuz eminem and dmx dont even come close to the lyrical skill biggie has.

this board is getting more and more pathetic. the stupid questions are ridiculous. eminem sucks, dmx sucks now too.biggie woulda been great forever.
There is no doubt in my mind that BIG would have gone down the same path to mainstream, over-exposed rapper that everybody would lose respect for if he was not shot. He and Puff would've made a huge crossover to mainstream, it's pretty evident from Life After death. Had he been around to give the world one more release it would've been very watered down, and he would not be considered the heavyweight that he is today.
 05-02-2006, 08:01 PM         #32
[[.f.r.e.$.h.]]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Above.Ground said:
There is no doubt in my mind that BIG would have gone down the same path to mainstream, over-exposed rapper that everybody would lose respect for if he was not shot. He and Puff would've made a huge crossover to mainstream, it's pretty evident from Life After death. Had he been around to give the world one more release it would've been very watered down, and he would not be considered the heavyweight that he is today.

he'll always be a heavy weight...;)
 12 years ago '05        #33
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 Above.Ground said:
I heavily agree. Biggie would've fell off hard. He wasn't that focused on music and perfecting his craft imo. He seemed more into partying and having fun. I think eventually that lifestyle would've caught up and reflected in his later materials. Even if you look at LAD, you could tell that Biggie was the type of artists to try something really weird and wacky/out of this world that would've probably have came on his next album. He seemed like that type of cat that would do collabos with Missy Elliot. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Missy Elliot-Going to the club.
 12 years ago '04        #34
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1517 1517
biggie is still the greatest. never put will smith in the same sentence or even the same book cuz ill hunt u down myself and introduce you to my "one many army"
 12 years ago '05        #35
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 gunits50cent187 said:
biggie is still the greatest. never put will smith in the same sentence or even the same book cuz ill hunt u down myself and introduce you to my "one many army"
I never knew Biggie was ever announced as the goat? Could you or somebody tell me more about this.
 05-02-2006, 09:51 PM         #36
scarteri  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does Will Smith make the list?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy