The Official NFL Draft 2006 Thread

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-29-2006, 08:04 PM         #541
JIGGY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy sh*t!! I think the whole Ohio St. defense got drafted!!
 12 years ago '05        #542
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
Derek Hagan to the Dolphins watchout Division Champs for sure
 12 years ago '05        #543
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 50 50
Brandon Williams went to san Francisco he went to my highschool and is cool with my bra not like yaw care or wateva which i know yall dont but just putting it out there
 12 years ago '04        #544
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Yessir My Bucs picked up my Notre Dame boy WR Maurice Stovall!!! Great Upside!!!
 12 years ago '04        #545
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
I'm really happy about my Eagles and Jets right now, only thing could've made it better is if they got Stoball instead of Cocong with that 3rd rounder
 04-29-2006, 09:21 PM         #546
pirublood23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lions and texans have had the best draft so far. the bills and bears had the worst.
 12 years ago '04        #547
BowL420 
space
avatar space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm really happy about my Eagles and Jets right now, only thing could've made it better is if they got Stoball instead of Cocong with that 3rd rounder
i agree with u on the eagles..

Winston was a steal
 04-29-2006, 09:28 PM         #548
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully tomorrow Ko Simpson or Darnell Bing will be a Titan
 12 years ago '04        #549
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 nitetrain8601 said:
Bears get an F. Draft a guy who was projected to go in the fourth(Manning), a guy who has no position and is vastly overrated(Hester) and a drunk(DT they just took) all on defense when they needed offense.

I guess Jerry Angelo feels the league's best defense needs improvement over the 29th ranked offense.

They get a D- because it seems like you NEVER watched Devin Hester play at the U. He was the fastest dude in college. Right he has no position at all and he shouldn't have been taken at the 2nd round but he is not overrated.
 12 years ago '04        #550
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Cap Peeler said:
They get a D- because it seems like you NEVER watched Devin Hester play at the U. He was the fastest dude in college. Right he has no position at all and he shouldn't have been taken at the 2nd round but he is not overrated.
That right there is exactly why he's overrated, that's pretty much a definition of the word right there.
 12 years ago '04        #551
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 backMJPIP2333 said:
hopefully tomorrow Ko Simpson or Darnell Bing will be a Titan
You can have Darnell Bing, but if Ko Simpson isn't available for my Boys' in round 4, I will fu*king snap...........they've had 2 chances to take him and they fu*ked around and took a pass catching TE that wasn't needed and some guy named Hatcher from Grambling who would prolly be there in round 5 or 6.

If only Chad Greenway would have fallen to 18..........now I have to cheer for a Buckeye :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 04-30-2006, 11:23 AM         #552
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
You can have Darnell Bing, but if Ko Simpson isn't available for my Boys' in round 4, I will fu*king snap...........they've had 2 chances to take him and they fu*ked around and took a pass catching TE that wasn't needed and some guy named Hatcher from Grambling who would prolly be there in round 5 or 6.

If only Chad Greenway would have fallen to 18..........now I have to cheer for a Buckeye :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bing pick # 101
 12 years ago '04        #553
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
raiders got some good picks in huff , and bing ...
 12 years ago '05        #554
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
WTF are the Bengals doing?!?!?! We need a TE, S, and LB!! smh@Marvin Lewis.

Cleveland is having a great draft though.
 04-30-2006, 12:59 PM         #555
Above.Ground  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe the 49ers passed up on Darnell Bing or Ko Simpson at pick #100.
 12 years ago '04        #556
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
WTF are the Bengals doing?!?!?! We need a TE, S, and LB!! smh@Marvin Lewis.

Cleveland is having a great draft though.
Didn't they draft AJ Nicholson from FSU?
 12 years ago '04        #557
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
lions could get rodrique wright in the 7th .. major steal ..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy