Suns @ Lakers Game: Rat Now!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '04        #226
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,127 | Props total: 6940 6940
 Javon23 said
i respect kobe's game but dude is beyond overrated
he came into the league wit a siver spoon in his mouth
being drafted to LA with shaq and magic johnson as a mentor
kobe will NEVER win another ring
kobe can thank shaq
subtract kobe and put iverson, ray allen, t mac
on any of those laker championships teams and = ring
kobe is overrated. he k!lled that franchise
he can score and do whateva but he will never make it over the hump again
how can yall respect a rapist that cheats on a dime piece wife that was pregnant a the time for a white piece of trash in colorado
kobe can't even go back to his own hood in Philly.
end of story.............
Only a hater would bring up his r*pe "allegations" (key word:ALLEGATIONS)
what does that have to do with him as a ball player,plus the lakers didn't draft kobe the hornets did and traded him for vlade divac,and kobe's not even from the hood

13 years ago '04        #227
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 14 14
I don't think dude is all people make him out to be either... He scores 81 points if Iverson had scored 81 points which I am sure he can do the league would probally put a limit or some sh*t on how many points a player can score... without Shaq Kobe will never win another championship. The lakers are playing good ball right now... but the suns are not even shooting like they shot all season, every team has bad shooting slumps. If they come out of it we will see how god Mr. 81 is

13 years ago '05        #228
d12dblock 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 85 85
fu*k LA! fu*k Kobe! Ya'll just got smashed!!!!

05-07-2006, 08:30 PM         #229
Jinho! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barbosa was definitely under my radar. damn

and what's up with the suns' mascot? the gorilla was pop lockin in front of the camera game 7, i kid you not.

13 years ago '04        #230
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 19262 19262
 #1nasfan said
Only a hater would bring up his r*pe "allegations" (key word:ALLEGATIONS)
what does that have to do with him as a ball player,plus the lakers didn't draft kobe the hornets did and traded him for vlade divac,and kobe's not even from the hood

BULLsh*t.............
we all know that bi*ch is guilty
he bought his way out of that settling out of court
$$$$$$$$$$$$

05-18-2006, 04:25 PM         #231
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we still talking about f*g**t a.ss game 7 quiting kobe?!? what the fu*k people this is one of the best playoffs I have seen in a while and we still talking about a player on a team that lost in the first round....thats like talking about
paul gasol or carmelo anthony still whats the difference...the rapist is still fishing/kayakin'

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '05        #232
katalist 238 heat pts238
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 1987 1987
 westcoasta04 said
we still talking about f*g**t a.ss game 7 quiting kobe?!? what the fu*k people this is one of the best playoffs I have seen in a while and we still talking about a player on a team that lost in the first round....thats like talking about
paul gasol or carmelo anthony still whats the difference...the rapist is still fishing/kayakin'

[pic - click to view]

Enjoy being on the water and golfing kobe! fu*kin pu**y

13 years ago '04        #233
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
 lakersboy03 said
Ray Allen has been how far.........McGrady has been how far.........AI has done what without Larry Brown............35 pts a game, 81 in one game and three rings in which he contributed = overrated how??????? You can get on his personal life all u want but hes not overrated as a player.

since you can't read nore understand
put any of those players you stated above on the laker championship teams in replace of kobe = championships
those players haven't made it far becaue they have no team no supporting cast just like kobe now. kobe kobe has none to blame but himself
kobe = dynasty k!ller

13 years ago '04        #234
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
 westcoasta04 said

[pic - click to view]

damn
owned

13 years ago '05        #235
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,033 | Props total: 1266 1266
 Javon23 said
since you can't read nore understand
put any of those players you stated above on the laker championship teams in replace of kobe = championships
those players haven't made it far becaue they have no team no supporting cast just like kobe now. kobe kobe has none to blame but himself
kobe = dynasty k!ller
I can't read or understand???????? If I'm not mistaken if you put Kobe on the Laker championship teams=championships......3 to be exact. T-Mac has had talent as has Ray Allen...T-Mac cant stay healthy and therefore he cant keep his team in the playoffs. Ray Allen is strictly a shooter and his team in Milwalkee was very good. Dont talk sh*t now cause Kobe's out...he's only been without Shaq for two years and look what he's done already. I bet Ray Allen couldn't have made the playoffs with the team Kobe had and TMAc might not have won 25 games. I understand you hate Kobe but give credit where credit is due. Don't hate just cuz you dont like him off the court.

13 years ago '04        #236
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 4 4
soo... this thread is still going?

05-24-2006, 10:49 PM         #237
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-26-2006, 01:06 AM         #238
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said
I can't read or understand???????? If I'm not mistaken if you put Kobe on the Laker championship teams=championships......3 to be exact. T-Mac has had talent as has Ray Allen...T-Mac cant stay healthy and therefore he cant keep his team in the playoffs. Ray Allen is strictly a shooter and his team in Milwalkee was very good. Dont talk sh*t now cause Kobe's out...he's only been without Shaq for two years and look what he's done already. I bet Ray Allen couldn't have made the playoffs with the team Kobe had and TMAc might not have won 25 games. I understand you hate Kobe but give credit where credit is due. Don't hate just cuz you dont like him off the court.

if you mean what has he done compared to TMAC and ray allen, then yes, since neither of those guys do anything but sell jerseys, but kobe hasnt done jack sh*t either, i mean last year they were 14 below .500 and this year they barely make it to the playoffs and lose in the first round. but i would have to agree that kobe is a much better player then tmac and ray. ray is a good player and kober is a better player, but kobe is NOT great, at least yet. until he proves he can get there without shaq, the player that has only not made it to the conference finals only 5 times throughout his career...

great players are like magic, and larry bird

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
91 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  43
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  42
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
98 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
150 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+124online now  26
Bruh getting roasted pt. 2
74 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  14
Video inside She feeling you and wants to...
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  10
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
72 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - The Next 3 States to Legalize Recreational Pot