E-40 dissing Rasheed Wallace

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #161
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 RakimAllahNY said:

Your a god damn moron, you f*g**ts talk a bunch of gibbrish then say its slang. fu*k the west coast and there wack a.ss no selling rappers.
You are a fu*king moron
 12 years ago '04        #162
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,337 | Props total: 11380 11380
The fact is that even though I don't care for E-40's music anymore his old sh*t makes him a legend. Kids these days are so fu*king stupid when it comes to this rap sh*t, you can tell which of these little ho a.ss n*ggas grew up on that fu*king TRL sh*t like some pussies. Anybody who doesn't like "In A Major Way" is a fu*king retard who should be castrated to ensure that they'll never have the ability to plant their seed, we don't need more motherfu*kers like y'all walking around stealing my air.
 04-28-2006, 04:32 PM         #163
typhoon302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLongerVisible said:
your not funny.....

:thumbsdow

:finger:

you're not very smart.
 12 years ago '05        #164
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
I was born on the east, so i been east and west, but all you east coast fools in this thread needa check yourselfs...talkin down on the west when they got the most creative music in the game today. REAL TALK

Last edited by katalist; 04-28-2006 at 04:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #165
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
The fact is that even though I don't care for E-40's music anymore his old sh*t makes him a legend. Kids these days are so fu*king stupid when it comes to this rap sh*t, you can tell which of these little ho a.ss n*ggas grew up on that fu*king TRL sh*t like some pussies. Anybody who doesn't like "In A Major Way" is a fu*king retard who should be castrated to ensure that they'll never have the ability to plant their seed, we don't need more motherfu*kers like y'all walking around stealing my air.
REAL TALK
 04-28-2006, 04:34 PM         #166
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
todays rap is trash and those lame a.ss lyricists you have in NY are only felt by NY fans. The only reason why The Bay hasn't blown up yet is cause we don't have the exsposure that NY does. All the major labels are in NY, what major labels are in The Bay? and come to think about it, the only reason why todays rap is garbage is because you Eastcoast n*ggas fu*ked it up with that watered down bullsh*t from BadBoy, G-Unit, Dipset and so on....
you NY n*ggas aint even relevent to todays rap....the South is

Oh really, so you cant blow if your not from the east? Excuses n*gga's lyricism is what rap is, not you guys babbling about something no one knows what your talking about.

G-Unit, Dipset>>>Anything West Coast put out since Pac died.The biggest selling rapper is 50 whos an east coast rapper. Get the fu*k outta here.
 04-28-2006, 04:34 PM         #167
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
all his music is gahbage....

stop triyin to defend this was fat a.ss......

12 years ago '05        #168
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

Oh really, so you cant blow if your not from the east? Excuses n*gga's lyricism is what rap is, not you guys babbling about something no one knows what your talking about.

G-Unit, Dipset>>>Anything West Coast put out since Pac died.
You are a fu*kING moron, GUNIT is the worst sh*t hiphop ever seen, eat a d*ck... some of yall in thsi thread got some serious problems.

Maybe living on teh east coast and the west coast made me have a NON-Biased opinion,

But on the real, some of my all time favs are east coast and some are west caost.. bottom line is each have done godo stuff for hiphop. But all you punks tryin to talk down on e40 and the west, acting like you so much better need to eat a nut. E40 a legend because he brought that independant huslte to rap music, i also hear eminem, 50 and others using bay area slang, give some damn respect.

Learn to appreciate music no matter where it from...
My fav mcs ever: (in no order)

2pac
Kool G Rap
Too Short
KRS ONE
Mac Dre
Rakim
Big Daddy Kane
JayZ
E40
Scarface
Biggie

learn to have an open mind you dumb fu*ks.. and you kids that are to young to know what them rappers did need to shut the fu*k up.

Last edited by katalist; 04-28-2006 at 04:39 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #169
lilrubin03 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Just caz yall like that sh*t doesn't mean everyone wlse has to. If he had a nice album good for him, no ever talks about it so it must not be that great.
 04-28-2006, 04:36 PM         #170
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

G-Unit, Dipset>>>Anything West Coast put out since Pac died.The biggest selling rapper is 50 whos an east coast rapper. Get the fu*k outta here.
real talk....

preeeeeaaaaaaachhhhh

:applause:
 04-28-2006, 04:37 PM         #171
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
You are a fu*kING moron, GUNIT is the worst sh*t hiphop ever seen, eat a d*ck... some of yall in thsi thread got some serious problems.

It's better then West Coast rappers babbling about nothing in particular. sh*ts bullsh*t, no one cares about your slang, your sh*ts dated and wack. The Bay aint gonna blow because there wack as sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #172
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,337 | Props total: 11380 11380
Wow G-Unit and Dip Set are better than anything from out West since Pac died? @ you for actually mentioning G-Unit and Dip Set like they're somehow comparable to Pac . Them n*ggas are TRASH straight up. Immortal Technique, Mega, Saigon, G Rap, etc. are some real MC's from the East and you bring up the worst sh*t possible. You're a fu*king idiot my man, go get that enormous wax buildup cleaned out professionally because your ears are decieving you if you think G-Unit and Dip Set are better than anything the West has done since Pac because G-Unit and Dip Set are fu*king terrible. I do like Young Buck though, that n*gga can ride a beat but the rest of them are worthless and Mobb Deep has been a fu*king joke since after murder Muzik.
 12 years ago '05        #173
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
i aint sayin if u like pac u gotta like 40 but if u sayin 40 is fake u sayin pac is fake
 04-28-2006, 04:39 PM         #174
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo n*gga stick to listen to e-40, let the real n*gga's talk about real rap. My point was G-Unit is wack as sh*t and is still better then anything the west has put out. Get you IQ little n*gga.
 12 years ago '05        #175
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

It's better then West Coast rappers babbling about nothing in particular. sh*ts bullsh*t, no one cares about your slang, your sh*ts dated and wack. The Bay aint gonna blow because there wack as sh*t.
nah, you reppin Gunit makes you look like a punk, dumb fu*k.
 12 years ago '04        #176
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1769 1769
 NoLongerVisible said:
all his music is gahbage....

stop triyin to defend this was fat a.ss......

go soak up the 40cds 2 step your game up.
go knock your feminem cds u dike a.ss n*gga. peace. fu*k the D. and the pistons. we got pistols blazin out in the bay.
 12 years ago '05        #177
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Ayo n*gga stick to listen to e-40, let the real n*gga's talk about real rap. My point was G-Unit is wack as sh*t and is still better then anything the west has put out. Get you IQ little n*gga.
that just shows how dumb u are and how much you taken it in the a.ss if you think 50 cent better then anything in the west... dumb fu*k
 04-28-2006, 04:41 PM         #178
typhoon302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

BIG FONT WITH BRIGHT COLORS != RIGHT, OR EVEN ON fu*kING POINT ya dig?
 04-28-2006, 04:41 PM         #179
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
i aint sayin if u like pac u gotta like 40 but if u sayin 40 is fake u sayin pac is fake
just because u said if i dont like 40 than i dont like pac....

makes it true.....

i dont like 40 cause he sucks thats why....

pac>40

not cause he fake he just sucks...

thats it!

12 years ago '05        #180
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
you live in CAN??? How the fu*k do you know??????????
Its CANADA btw and we do get the same music as you...lol....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago