most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2006, 05:02 PM         #221
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its cause east coasts n*gga's are smart, lyrics matter. West Coast n*gga's are like south rap fans, MORONS.
 04-28-2006, 05:03 PM         #222
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Maybe he doesnt relize that E40s homie(producer) Rick Rock is a crazy a.ss producer and so much so that Jayz fu*ks with him
so?

i dont give a fu*k.....

:finger:

04-28-2006, 05:03 PM         #223
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DEDOS 954 said:
bhahahahahahahah

swordz back on that gangsta shyt !!!!

waaaaatch ouuuuuuuut
:applause:

:wave:

:moped:

12 years ago '05        #224
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 lilrubin03 said:
thanks 4 informing me on that caz i didn't know, i guess u gotta be from the west coast to know E40's E! True Hollywood story.
Nah, just gotta have an open mind, like i said i was born on the east and spent a good part of my life on the east, but i been in the west the last while.

Most of the sh*t i use to love from the west was when i was living out east... Mac Dre sh*t, E40 sh*t, Too Short sh*t, San QUinn sh*t, 3X crazy sh*t,2 pac, spice1, Comptons Most Wanted... Just gotta spend a few more $s sometime to stay in contact.

Bottom line is anyone who is taking a narrow mind and just checking for hiphop that is in there city or coast is missing out, everywhere got some heat.
 12 years ago '05        #225
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Its cause east coasts n*gga's are smart, lyrics matter. West Coast n*gga's are like south rap fans, MORONS.
God damn you one sorry a.ss fu*ker... So you telling me Scarface,ZRO, Devin The Dude and them is wack? DA fu*k OUTTA HERE. If anything the east is watered down right now, not the south or west.

Some of my fac mcs ever are from teh east like i said, but at least i got the balls to check other regions of hiphop un like your sorry a.ss

Last edited by katalist; 04-28-2006 at 05:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #226
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,337 | Props total: 11380 11380
 RakimAllahNY said:
I hate idiots like you who like to act like there's nothing good outside outta NY. Well homie outside of a few cats like Mega, Saigon, IT, etc. nobody is doing sh*t in NYC right now. I love all regions and there's a gems in every one of them. How the fu*k are you gonna generalize regionalize about fu*king music? You don't even have any clue about how much good hip-hop you're missing out on with your stupid a.ss East Coast bias. I take it that Ras Kass and Crooked I aren't top flight MC's because they aren't from NY right :rolleyes:?
 04-28-2006, 05:07 PM         #227
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
God damn you one sorry a.ss fu*ker... So you telling me Scarface,ZRO, Devin The Dude and them is wack? DA fu*k OUTTA HERE. If anything the east is watered down now, not the south or west.

There the execption not the norm. Scarface, Dre, Big Boi, Devin, DOC, there nice from the south. But for everyone of those theres 10 more D4L or whatever.
 12 years ago '05        #228
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

There the execption not the norm. Scarface, Dre, Big Boi, Devin, DOC, there nice from the south. But for everyone of those theres 10 more D4L or whatever.
I suggest you try out some other westcoast sh*t that you aint heard of either homie...
 12 years ago '05        #229
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
who else got heat in NY right now besides Cormega, Saigon, Papoose and ghost face? The east use to be alot better back in the day
 12 years ago '05        #230
lilrubin03 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
Nah, just gotta have an open mind, like i said i was born on the east and spent a good part of my life on the east, but i been in the west the last while.

Most of the sh*t i use to love from the west was when i was living out east... Mac Dre sh*t, E40 sh*t, Too Short sh*t, San QUinn sh*t, 3X crazy sh*t,2 pac, spice1, Comptons Most Wanted... Just gotta spend a few more $s sometime to stay in contact.

Bottom line is anyone who is taking a narrow mind and just checking for hiphop that is in there city or coast is missing out, everywhere got some heat.
thats true caz when i was in the south i heard a lot sh*t that was hot, a lot of people hate on the south but they got some heat down there besides the people we usually hear.
 04-28-2006, 05:12 PM         #231
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
who else got heat in NY right now besides Cormega, Saigon, Papoose and ghost face? The east use to be alot better back in the day
you'z a damn bastid.....

04-28-2006, 05:12 PM         #232
typhoon302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLongerVisible said:
bahahahah....

the bay aint hood, therfore 40 aint hood dumb fu*k....

lol come see me tho i aint hard to find.....

ill break ya jaw homie....

bootsy, you are
 04-28-2006, 05:14 PM         #233
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 typhoon302 said:
bootsy, you are
you cant come back to the hood.....

12 years ago '04        #234
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,337 | Props total: 11380 11380
 RakimAllahNY said:

Dogg that's everywhere, you act like every MC in New York is ill or something. It's rare when there's somebody with actual skills no matter where they from and you're bound to find a lot more wack sh*t than good sh*t wherever you look.
 12 years ago '05        #235
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 lilrubin03 said:
thats true caz when i was in the south i heard a lot sh*t that was hot, a lot of people hate on the south but they got some heat down there besides the people we usually hear.
There we go.. we gettin on some level ground now.... same with the west and especially the bay area man... bt on the real.. if you got an open mind and feel like checkin some underrated sh*t.. check these out: San Quinn, Jacka (Cormega fu*ks wit him), Mob Figgas, Keak Da Sneak, The Team, k!lla Keise,Ya Boy,Living Legends, hieroglyphics, The Coup, 3XCrazy, Bavgate, Mac Dre, Yukmouth, Cbo, Brotha Lynch, Turf Talk , Mitchy Slick, and many more.

Last edited by katalist; 04-28-2006 at 05:18 PM..
 04-28-2006, 05:21 PM         #236
typhoon302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLongerVisible said:
oakland and the bay are different....

oakland is hood....

bay is pus*y, and palm trees.....

oakland is still the bay dipsh*t

04-28-2006, 05:23 PM         #237
typhoon302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLongerVisible said:
you cant come back to the hood.....

im from oakland, kid and i dont want to be "hood" if i did i would have kept my a.ss in oakland, murder dubs are real.
 04-28-2006, 05:27 PM         #238
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 typhoon302 said:
im from oakland, kid and i dont want to be "hood" if i did i would have kept my a.ss in oakland, murder dubs are real.

you betta shut ya mouf before ya jaw get broke....
 04-28-2006, 05:51 PM         #239
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
E-40 = trash
 04-28-2006, 06:20 PM         #240
B.A.N.K.$.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Cartagena said:
iverson is actually tight as a rapper wish his album would of came out

fu*k u david stern!:finger: :finger: :finger:
@ 3 of these :finger: :finger: :finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago