E-40 dissing Rasheed Wallace

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #201
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 RakimAllahNY said:
I could name about 20 or 30 rap albums better then anything E-40 ever put out.
And i could name 3053453453 albums better then anything gunit put out, whats your point? You aint even heard no e40 albums so stfu
 12 years ago '05        #202
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
^^^^^thanks bro...isnt oaktown in the bay??
 12 years ago '05        #203
lilrubin03 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
The reason he classic is because 1. he brought mroe slang to hiphop then any rapper ever... 2. he was the first rapper to smack a A+R and demand a certain amount of money, E40 stepped the HUSTLE up alot 3. he got one of the best albums ever (In a major way)
well i guess i need to download it to see what he talkin bout. but i didn't know he smacked an AR. about his slang tho, can u really understand what that man is saying?????????
 04-28-2006, 04:53 PM         #204
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Stop actin like you so hood fool, talkin like you can get hits on people n sh*t.. big deal son, i got cats in Seattle, NY and the Bay that a.ssasinate people as a job and would do a hit for me for free. The fu*k outta here with you wanan be gangster a.ss, stick to the topic at hand if you gonna comment
i AM that hood

i mean be real, i dont belive a dude who listens to 40 and mac dre to carry a "tough persona"

basically you coming off at me as a lil bi*ch right now....

you soft duke....

you lost....

:finger:

04-28-2006, 04:53 PM         #205
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
And i could name 3053453453 albums better then anything gunit put out, whats your point? You aint even heard no e40 albums so stfu

I could careless how many albums you could put over G-Unit there trash, but there still better then anything the west coast has put out since Pac. Stop your bi*chin kid.
 12 years ago '05        #206
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 lilrubin03 said:
well i guess i need to download it to see what he talkin bout. but i didn't know he smacked an AR. about his slang tho, can u really understand what that man is saying?????????
E40 sold crazy amounts of music out the trunk... record labels came at him with deals and he tell em straight up.. i sold 400,000 records by myself out the trunk.. and made "this amount of dollars" so yall gotta pay me at least that if not more. E40 a boss
 04-28-2006, 04:55 PM         #207
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
^^^^^thanks bro...isnt oaktown in the bay??
oakland and the bay are different....

oakland is hood....

bay is pus*y, and palm trees.....

12 years ago '05        #208
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

I could careless how many albums you could put over G-Unit there trash, but there still better then anything the west coast has put out since Pac. Stop your bi*chin kid.
No , thats where your wrong, why not give some albums a try? i could name prolly 2000 albums that are dope as fu*k from teh west, that came out since pac died. get an open mind you beeezy
 12 years ago '04        #209
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
Of course you could come up with plenty of albums better than 40's best sh*t but you could do that for anything because there's so much music out there but that doesn't lessen the fact that his old sh*t is classic as fu*k and great material. I'm not even saying he's the best rapper but he's far from being wack. Legends can't be wack.
 12 years ago '05        #210
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 NoLongerVisible said:
oakland and the bay are different....

oakland is hood....

bay is pus*y, and palm trees.....

HOlly sh*t.. you are a dumb fu*k.. im outta this thread now for real, you dont knwo a damn thing
 12 years ago '05        #211
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
 NoLongerVisible said:
i AM that hood

i mean be real, i dont belive a dude who listens to 40 and mac dre to carry a "tough persona"

basically you coming off at me as a lil bi*ch right now....

you soft duke....

you lost....

how can u say mac dre and 40 is soft?? u confused bro
 04-28-2006, 04:56 PM         #212
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
HOlly sh*t.. you are a dumb fu*k.. im outta this thread now for real, you dont knwo a damn thing

12 years ago '04        #213
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 NoLongerVisible said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k you E-40 :finger:

damn, u just now hearin about this? this sh*t is mad old, like '95ish, I'm sure they done squashed the sh*t
 04-28-2006, 04:57 PM         #214
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
how can u say mac dre and 40 is soft?? u confused bro
their beats dont bang, they lyrics sucks......

04-28-2006, 04:58 PM         #215
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Flexxx said:
damn, u just now hearin about this? this sh*t is mad old, like '95ish, I'm sure they done squashed the sh*t
it aint neva ova.....

12 years ago '05        #216
lilrubin03 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
E40 sold crazy amounts of music out the trunk... record labels came at him with deals and he tell em straight up.. i sold 400,000 records by myself out the trunk.. and made "this amount of dollars" so yall gotta pay me at least that if not more. E40 a boss
thanks 4 informing me on that caz i didn't know, i guess u gotta be from the west coast to know E40's E! True Hollywood story.
 12 years ago '04        #217
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
 NoLongerVisible said:
their beats dont bang, they lyrics sucks......

It's so obvious your dumb fu*king a.ss just heard about 40 over the last couple of years and that you've never heard "In A Major Way" or there's no way you'd be saying all this ignorant a.ss sh*t like you are right now. The lyrics were great and the beats banged ungodly, you haven't the slightest fu*king clue what you're talking about you f*g**t a.ss bi*ch.
 12 years ago '05        #218
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
It's so obvious your dumb fu*king a.ss just heard about 40 over the last couple of years and that you've never heard "In A Major Way" or there's no way you'd be saying all this ignorant a.ss sh*t like you are right now. The lyrics were great and the beats banged ungodly, you haven't the slightest fu*king clue what you're talking about you f*g**t a.ss bi*ch.
Maybe he doesnt relize that E40s homie(producer) Rick Rock is a crazy a.ss producer and so much so that Jayz fu*ks with him
 04-28-2006, 05:00 PM         #219
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLongerVisible said:
id break ya jaw homie....

bhahahahahahahah

swordz back on that gangsta shyt !!!!

waaaaatch ouuuuuuuut
 04-28-2006, 05:02 PM         #220
NoLongerVisible  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
we dont belive you......

fu*k outta hea...

you from fl with palm trees.....

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy