Apr 28 - TWO WHITE TEENS ACCUSED OF BEATING, SODOMIZING HISPANIC FOR KISSING WHITE GIRL...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

how do i turn these gay ass polls off?

Props Slaps
 05-01-2006, 02:12 AM         #81
leaninoffsprite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
All the hate is out in those little towns out in the sticks
Spring isnt a hick town idiot. its right outside of Houston and is a middle and upper class, mainly white area
 05-01-2006, 02:14 AM         #82
leaninoffsprite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
:finger: :finger: How the fu*k are you adult enough to k!ll a man @ 17, but not adult enough to face the music!...If the wanted to be emacipated from his parents, he would be allowed, and then considered an adult!...Texas k!lls ma fu*kas with the death penalty, more than any other state, but now there's some sort of limitations to what they could do?!?....Please!!!...If the situation was reversed, 17 yr old so & so Garcia would be facing the death penalty, & if he didn't the community would be outraged!! fu*king hypocrites!!...Texas(gov't) can eat a big fat d*ck!!
wtf are utalking about? theres minorit teenagers that k!ll whites every year, they dont get always the death penalty u fool. texas doesnt like k!lling teenagers, they'll probly end up getting life
 12 years ago '05        #83
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 ccrivo said:
they should get life or the death penalty...
yea...in florida some kids beat a bum 4 times until he died and the highest any of them got sentenced was like 30 years. People do some fu*ked up sh*t to people they feel are less equal to them.
 05-01-2006, 02:22 AM         #84
leaninoffsprite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jblaze5489 said:
its fu*kin Texas.......Redneck bi*ches
this dumbass SPRING ISNT A HICK TOWN. ITS A MIDDLE CLASS AREA U IDIOT.
 12 years ago '05        #85
cluckaluck 193 heat pts193
space
space
$9,190 | Props total: 6730 6730
if i saw a 16 year old tryin to get on my friends little sister who was only 12, i would beat their a.ss too..... But thats fu*ked up if its a hate crime and they also took that sh*t way 2 far, definately should get some hard time
 05-01-2006, 12:18 PM         #86
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the youth today...
 05-01-2006, 12:31 PM         #87
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they gonna fu*k him up in jail
 05-01-2006, 12:34 PM         #88
Chief420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is just crazy.
 05-01-2006, 12:42 PM         #89
RALPHY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sdotty313 said:
got damn those f*g**ts deserve to burn

if he tried to kiss the lil girl he was in the wrong too but them racist pussies deserve a a.ss beating themselves
Agree, Life behind bars or the chair
 12 years ago '06        #90
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
^ your absolutely right, it has nothing at all to do with her being white ..

Because if your ignorant a.ss would have actually read the article, you would've known it said the girl was hispanic, not white ...

And I highly doubt the kid was a pedophile ..

Do you know how common it is to find all these 17,16, & 15 year old teenagers with girlfriends years younger then them ? ..

I'm not saying its right, but its fact ...

The only thing this could've had to do with the girl. is the fact that one of those white boys got jealous that the hispanic boy was getting at her and they probably didnt have a chance or allready got rejected ..

Cause thru out this whole story I still have yet to hear that the girl didnt want him to kiss her, or that it was un-consentual, or anything of that calibur ...

All I've heard is that they treated him like an animal sodomizing, beating, & degrating him cause he "tryed" to kiss her ...

They havent even stated wether she was trying to say no, or that this horrific attack wasnt provoked by jealousy ...

SO get yuor facts straight, an please dont post again unless you know what you're talking about ..

And I do believe race played a big part in this, cause if you would've read the article you would have seen that they were callin him derogitory racist remarks ...

Last edited by G2MC; 05-01-2006 at 03:57 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #91
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
look at people calling the victim pedophiles to justify these two fools racist act. the girl her brother or her parents havent even said that if he really tried to kiss her. then racist fools might have made that sh*t up. anyway no matter what, it still doesnt justify what they did. i'm sure they are gonna have fun in prison.
 12 years ago '04        #92
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
 micchecka said:
so says the anti-white

a person who realizes that white people have rights also realize that white people can defend themseleves and thier people if they are being attacked.

im sure you will never be happy until white people just lay down and die for you, but i have news for you, its not gonna happen.

if i see somebody molesting a child, im gonna fu*k them up to. call me a racist, and i will call you an ignorant bastard. so it all evens out in the end.

if he didnt want to get fu*ked up, he shouldnt have molested a child. bottom line.

always tryin to make white people out to be racist for defending themsleves eat a d*ck, you're the racists

when did the victim moleste someone, wheres the proof of this? i see you are ok with a.ss raping a person for fun. they did this cause of his race. that stupid argument isnt gonna hold up in court. but white people are violent by nature. some of you think this sh*t is ok.
:thumbsdow
 05-01-2006, 09:39 PM         #93
scientific_born 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i just came back from houston i heard about that
 12 years ago '06        #94
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 thcnme said:
this is from todays newspapers:

(thosed f*ckers may have poured bleach into the pipe that they used to sodomize him with while it was in him) i feel so sorry for this kid. i'm sad about this sh*t for real.

HOUSTON - Prosecutors won't seek hate-crime charges against two white teens accused of brutally beating and sodomizing a 16-year-old Hispanic boy after he tried to kiss a young girl, officials said.

David Tuck (left) and Keith Turner If the teenagers are convicted, though, jurors will be told during sentencing about the ethnic slurs used during the attack, Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent told the Houston Chronicle for Friday's editions.

David Henry Tuck, 18, and Keith Robert Turner, 17, are both charged with aggravated s3xual a.ssault in the attack that left the unidentified victim in critical condition with massive internal injuries.

Authorities said the two dragged the boy from a house party Saturday and into the yard, where they sodomized him with a plastic pipe from a patio table umbrella and poured bleach on him. Trent on Friday described the pipe as being sharpened at one end and said Tuck stomped on the boy with steel-toe boots and kicked the pipe into him.

At one point, the teens tried to carve something on the boy's chest with a knife, he told CNN Friday.

"I don't know that the very beginning of the attack was racial," Trent said, "but there's no question that they were venting quite a bit of hatred in their hearts."

Also Online

Whites accused of sodomizing boy, shouting racial slurs
The victim lay behind the house for more than 10 hours before he was found and someone called an ambulance. Trent said there were witnesses to the beating, though no one else had been charged.

"You do certainly have to wonder why anyone not report that for as long as they did," he told CNN.

Investigators said the attack happened at an unsupervised house party in Spring after the 16-year-old tried to kiss a 12-year-old Hispanic girl.

Bleach was poured over the boy's body in an attempt to destroy DNA evidence, Sheriff's Lt. John Denholm said.

Trent said Friday that doctors had also told investigators they suspected some kind of toxicity in his internal organs that may have been caused by foreign substance, "which makes me wonder if they didn't pour bleach down the pipe as well."

Charles Hinton, Tuck's attorney, did not immediately return a call seeking comment. It was not known if Turner had an attorney.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner, who was still waiting to make his initial court appearance. Tuck's bond was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday during a court hearing.

The s3xual a.ssault charges are punishable by five years to life in prison.

Trent said if the victim dies, the teens could face murder charges punishable by life in prison or the death penalty.
I read the news article cmong straight out of Dallas, Texas ...
 05-02-2006, 12:39 PM         #95
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the hell is everyone getting "molest" from...i thought it was an attempted kiss....yall really trying to justify this sh*t huh?
 12 years ago '04        #96
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
 rushishurr said:
where the hell is everyone getting "molest" from...i thought it was an attempted kiss....yall really trying to justify this sh*t huh?
that all it was. people are just adding more to it. he attempted to kiss her it didnt even happen. but the racist always find a way to justify their actions.
 12 years ago '06        #97
darknessis 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 3 3
dutty a.ss ppls
 05-02-2006, 01:52 PM         #98
onxx309 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 Much History X type sh*t 4sure.
 05-02-2006, 01:54 PM         #99
Mr.Doep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good that pedophile a.ss bi*ch got what the fu*k he deserved :applause: :applause:
 05-02-2006, 03:37 PM         #100
Bryguy055 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people cant be that mad
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy