Apr 28 - TWO WHITE TEENS ACCUSED OF BEATING, SODOMIZING HISPANIC FOR KISSING WHITE GIRL...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

how do i turn these gay ass polls off?

Props Slaps
 04-28-2006, 01:49 PM         #21
I.M. Loco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one thinks these cats are gonna be protected from day one by aryan?sure
 12 years ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,116 | Props total: 4417 4417
how is dude wrong for trying to kiss o'girl..maybe he was putting that mack down.

whats wrong is how they ripped him a new one. no pun intended.
 04-28-2006, 02:32 PM         #23
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another dumbass hate crime
 12 years ago '05        #24
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Stupid Sh!t

Haha them dudes is gonna gets what they desserve once they get in the prison system.....there gonna be the ones getting sodomized with brown and beat the sh*t out of every day...

I hope they dont get the death penalty just so they could regret the sh!t they did for the rest of there lifes...

FCK A RACIST:finger:
 04-28-2006, 02:49 PM         #25
Bacdafucup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the sickest sh*t i have heard in a while
they kicked a sharp pole into his a.ss and poured bleach into it and murdered him, dude was 16, what kind of way to die is that, i hope they get r*ped everyfu*kin day for years, i want to slit those bi*ches eye lids

and nobody did sh*t didnt even call the ambulance or nothing, dude must have screamed, people must have herad him, everyone involved in this should get r*ped and fu*ked up in the worst ways, fu*kin sick

Last edited by Bacdafucup; 04-28-2006 at 02:52 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #26
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
fu*king racist piece of sh*ts..i hope they rot in hell...they gon get theirs in jail EVERY fu*king day...mhh...smh...
 04-28-2006, 02:50 PM         #27
luckysnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=datkid72]2 Teens Charged in Attack at Texas Party
Apr 27 1:32 PM US/Eastern

SPRING, Texas

Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the Saturday night house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

They then poured bleach over the boy, apparently to destroy DNA evidence and left him for dead, authorities said. He wasn't discovered until Sunday, 12 hours after the attack.

The victim, who was not identified, suffered severe internal injuries and remained in critical condition Thursday.

"It's more than likely the boy won't live," Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent said.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, are charged with aggravated s3xual a.ssault, investigators said. Prosecutors are considering whether to attach hate-crime charges, but unless the victim dies, the possible penalty would be the same. If the boy dies and it is ruled a hate crime, Tuck could face the death penalty, authorities said. Turner would be too young to face execution.

The case has been turned over to the homicide division, Martin said, normal procedure in severe a.ssault cases.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner. Tuck's bond was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday. He was being held in the Harris County Jail.

Spring is a middle-class, largely white suburb of 36,000 residents, located about 10 miles north of the Houston city line.

--------------------------------------------------------------

crazzy hoes
 12 years ago '06        #28
Odin 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 40 40
thats why i dont mess with white girls...
 12 years ago '05        #29
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Im gonna go get me some white poon this weekend in memory if my boy that got done wrong... then im gonna poor a 40oz on that b!tches tities...Punk a$$ white boys wouldnt dare touch a beaner in Cali!!! once in a while you get a brave on that trys to act hard though...
 12 years ago '06        #30
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
man, i have mixed opinons about this, one part of me wish they both got the death penalty; the other part of me wish they both get locked up for a long long time and get anally r*ped and beat down every day for years

wow this is crazy, i'm so mad i feel it on the inside, i'm not racist but i feel like jus going outside and stomping the first white person i see, u dont undastand how mad i am about this

i better not go outside for the next couple days cuz i live in the White suburbs
 12 years ago '04        #31
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
It was definitely a hate crime.

Like Kanye West says "Racism still alive But they just be concealing it"
 04-28-2006, 04:24 PM         #32
jDOTbird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*ts messed up
 04-28-2006, 04:34 PM         #33
Pimpstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin' idiots... them dudes were fu*ked
 12 years ago '05        #34
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 649 649
wow....the 2 white kids hopefully will be put in maximum security prison w/ the ese's and blacks.
 04-28-2006, 07:38 PM         #35
burton316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
:finger: :finger: How the fu*k are you adult enough to k!ll a man @ 17, but not adult enough to face the music!...If the wanted to be emacipated from his parents, he would be allowed, and then considered an adult!...Texas k!lls ma fu*kas with the death penalty, more than any other state, but now there's some sort of limitations to what they could do?!?....Please!!!...If the situation was reversed, 17 yr old so & so Garcia would be facing the death penalty, & if he didn't the community would be outraged!! fu*king hypocrites!!...Texas(gov't) can eat a big fat d*ck!!
You don't know sh*t. If the boy dies these one or both of these dudes will get the death penalty. Texas doesn't fu*k around. Huntsville is in these guys future. Like Ron White said "you come to Texas and k!ll somebody we'll k!ll you back.
 04-28-2006, 07:41 PM         #36
burton316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kick Dayez said:
man, i have mixed opinons about this, one part of me wish they both got the death penalty; the other part of me wish they both get locked up for a long long time and get anally r*ped and beat down every day for years

wow this is crazy, i'm so mad i feel it on the inside, i'm not racist but i feel like jus going outside and stomping the first white person i see, u dont undastand how mad i am about this

i better not go outside for the next couple days cuz i live in the White suburbs

Well you better hope the first white guy you see isn't me. I don't put up with any racism and what you said is racist. One of them is getting the injection. There won't be waiting on death Row for 15 years either.
 04-28-2006, 07:50 PM         #37
Mr.Freeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16 yr old kissing 12 yr old i woulda beat his a.ss i aint dwn with probin homie
 12 years ago '06        #38
Rayccord 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a white guy, but hey I'm not racist at all, that is straight fu*ked up and they deserve whatever comes their way. That's a horrible thing to do to anyone, I don't understand what these kids are coming to, I'm in college and just going to local malls I see little teenage girls dressed as if they belonged in dancing bars, goes right along with how these boys are growing up so violent and racist its ridiculous, no matter what ethnic background someone is, any ethnic group can p!ss someone off, its not one group, anyone can treat someone like sh*t and cause someone to retaliate, theres no need for hate crimes when I know myself theres plenty other white guys out there I would love to beat the sh*t out of, but anyway this story is horrible and I honestly don't know how people should raise their kids to not act like this because they seem to spring up no matter what.
props if you agree with me.
 12 years ago '05        #39
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
You wont see that happening out here.
 04-29-2006, 02:28 AM         #40
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is nothing new blacks do it too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy