Apr 28 - TWO WHITE TEENS ACCUSED OF BEATING, SODOMIZING HISPANIC FOR KISSING WHITE GIRL...

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

how do i turn these gay ass polls off?

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
6714 pageviews
105 comments

datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
Apr 28 - TWO WHITE TEENS ACCUSED OF BEATING, SODOMIZING HISPANIC FOR KISSING WHITE GIRL...

2 Teens Charged in Attack at Texas Party
Apr 27 1:32 PM US/Eastern

SPRING, Texas

Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the Saturday night house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

They then poured bleach over the boy, apparently to destroy DNA evidence and left him for dead, authorities said. He wasn't discovered until Sunday, 12 hours after the attack.

The victim, who was not identified, suffered severe internal injuries and remained in critical condition Thursday.

"It's more than likely the boy won't live," Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent said.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, are charged with aggravated s3xual a.ssault, investigators said. Prosecutors are considering whether to attach hate-crime charges, but unless the victim dies, the possible penalty would be the same. If the boy dies and it is ruled a hate crime, Tuck could face the death penalty, authorities said. Turner would be too young to face execution.

The case has been turned over to the homicide division, Martin said, normal procedure in severe a.ssault cases.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner. Tuck's bond was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday. He was being held in the Harris County Jail.

Spring is a middle-class, largely white suburb of 36,000 residents, located about 10 miles north of the Houston city line.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.breitbart.com/ .. D8H8G0SO0.html
--------------------------------------------------------------

fu*ked up sh*t...you'd figure people were better then that nowadaysimage

105 comments for "Apr 28 - TWO WHITE TEENS ACCUSED OF BEATING, SODOMIZING HISPANIC FOR KISSING WHITE GIRL..."

12 years ago '05        #2
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
racist a.ss f*gets
 12 years ago '04        #3
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
All the hate is out in those little towns out in the sticks
 04-28-2006, 09:39 AM         #4
dopefiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scumm
 04-28-2006, 09:42 AM         #5
Klatham 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they wannabee gangsters

datkid72 said:
2 Teens Charged in Attack at Texas Party
Apr 27 1:32 PM US/Eastern

SPRING, Texas

Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the Saturday night house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

They then poured bleach over the boy, apparently to destroy DNA evidence and left him for dead, authorities said. He wasn't discovered until Sunday, 12 hours after the attack.

The victim, who was not identified, suffered severe internal injuries and remained in critical condition Thursday.

"It's more than likely the boy won't live," Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent said.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, are charged with aggravated s3xual a.ssault, investigators said. Prosecutors are considering whether to attach hate-crime charges, but unless the victim dies, the possible penalty would be the same. If the boy dies and it is ruled a hate crime, Tuck could face the death penalty, authorities said. Turner would be too young to face execution.

The case has been turned over to the homicide division, Martin said, normal procedure in severe a.ssault cases.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner. Tuck's bond was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday. He was being held in the Harris County Jail.

Spring is a middle-class, largely white suburb of 36,000 residents, located about 10 miles north of the Houston city line.

--------------------------------------------------------------

fu*ked up sh*t...you'd figure people were better then that nowadays
 12 years ago '04        #6
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
man thats fu*ked up. they used a metal pole to sodomize the poor guy. i say throw they a.ss in a cage with lifers who havent had no a.ss in years. fu*kin racists.
 12 years ago '05        #7
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
They should shut'm in a air tight room with amonia n bleached until they not breathin....
 12 years ago '04        #8
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
this is from todays newspapers:

(thosed f*ckers may have poured bleach into the pipe that they used to sodomize him with while it was in him) i feel so sorry for this kid. i'm sad about this sh*t for real.

HOUSTON - Prosecutors won't seek hate-crime charges against two white teens accused of brutally beating and sodomizing a 16-year-old Hispanic boy after he tried to kiss a young girl, officials said.

David Tuck (left) and Keith Turner If the teenagers are convicted, though, jurors will be told during sentencing about the ethnic slurs used during the attack, Harris County prosecutor Mike Trent told the Houston Chronicle for Friday's editions.

David Henry Tuck, 18, and Keith Robert Turner, 17, are both charged with aggravated s3xual a.ssault in the attack that left the unidentified victim in critical condition with massive internal injuries.

Authorities said the two dragged the boy from a house party Saturday and into the yard, where they sodomized him with a plastic pipe from a patio table umbrella and poured bleach on him. Trent on Friday described the pipe as being sharpened at one end and said Tuck stomped on the boy with steel-toe boots and kicked the pipe into him.

At one point, the teens tried to carve something on the boy's chest with a knife, he told CNN Friday.

"I don't know that the very beginning of the attack was racial," Trent said, "but there's no question that they were venting quite a bit of hatred in their hearts."

Also Online

Whites accused of sodomizing boy, shouting racial slurs
The victim lay behind the house for more than 10 hours before he was found and someone called an ambulance. Trent said there were witnesses to the beating, though no one else had been charged.

"You do certainly have to wonder why anyone not report that for as long as they did," he told CNN.

Investigators said the attack happened at an unsupervised house party in Spring after the 16-year-old tried to kiss a 12-year-old Hispanic girl.

Bleach was poured over the boy's body in an attempt to destroy DNA evidence, Sheriff's Lt. John Denholm said.

Trent said Friday that doctors had also told investigators they suspected some kind of toxicity in his internal organs that may have been caused by foreign substance, "which makes me wonder if they didn't pour bleach down the pipe as well."

Charles Hinton, Tuck's attorney, did not immediately return a call seeking comment. It was not known if Turner had an attorney.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner, who was still waiting to make his initial court appearance. Tuck's bond was initially set at $20,000, but it was revoked Thursday during a court hearing.

The s3xual a.ssault charges are punishable by five years to life in prison.

Trent said if the victim dies, the teens could face murder charges punishable by life in prison or the death penalty.
 12 years ago '05        #9
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
got damn those f*g**ts deserve to burn

if he tried to kiss the lil girl he was in the wrong too but them racist pussies deserve a a.ss beating themselves
 04-28-2006, 10:54 AM         #10
ccrivo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should get life or the death penalty...
 12 years ago '05        #11
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
stupid mutha MFz
 12 years ago '06        #12
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
:finger: :finger: How the fu*k are you adult enough to k!ll a man @ 17, but not adult enough to face the music!...If the wanted to be emacipated from his parents, he would be allowed, and then considered an adult!...Texas k!lls ma fu*kas with the death penalty, more than any other state, but now there's some sort of limitations to what they could do?!?....Please!!!...If the situation was reversed, 17 yr old so & so Garcia would be facing the death penalty, & if he didn't the community would be outraged!! fu*king hypocrites!!...Texas(gov't) can eat a big fat d*ck!!
 04-28-2006, 11:22 AM         #13
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 things will happen to those 2 white kids when they hit ths TX State Pen.

1) they will hit the cell block the first day and it will be like an eye for an eye
they will be fukked sodimized and shanked

or

2) they will be checked in to P.C as soon as they hit the cell block so the option 1 dont happen to em

propz on the thread
 12 years ago '06        #14
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
After seeing they won't be charged with a hate crime, I changed my mind!! Send em to the bing fo life!!...I'm sure a few cholos gots some meat pipes to put in they a**hole!!! God Bless for the victim & his family!!
 04-28-2006, 11:49 AM         #15
phxlatino8405 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up sh*t...but im sure they will get theirs when they are inside prison...
 04-28-2006, 12:03 PM         #16
datboyb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seen this on the news the otha day i was gon post it but changed my mind thats fu*ked up houston n*ggas don't play betta learn<----------not tryin to say that its right tho
 12 years ago '04        #17
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Put them in the most concentrated area of hispanics in the prison, hearing about sh*t like this in 2006 really pisses me off
 12 years ago '06        #18
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
Hmm, You'd think me being hispanic I'd be more angrier than I am at the moment ..

But I cant bring myself to be that angry knowing that they're gonig to be a.ss r*ped every fu*kin day of thier pathetic lives ..

I'm more releaved then angry ....

But hay, By all means, if the death penalty is plausible go for it ! ...

And I wouldnt be surpirsed if the girl told him she was older ..

But why were the white guys mad that a hispanic boy was gonna kiss a hispanic girl ?

It seems to me that either wun of them was trying to hook up with her themselves and got jealous, or they jus used that as a reason to act out on thier racist feelings ...

Last edited by G2MC; 04-28-2006 at 12:18 PM..
 04-28-2006, 12:35 PM         #19
nastynaj20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is all the 12 year-old's fault for being a wh0ore at such a young age
 04-28-2006, 01:20 PM         #20
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate these Texas white boys. That's why I stay banging their moms when their daddy ain't home and devirginizing their sisters.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy