50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2006, 08:46 PM         #81
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRipAnT24x said:
LMAO @ cam needs to get a life.... hahahahahha thats prolly 1 of the dumbest thing ive seen on this board so far
No, your response was the dumbest thing seen. :rolleyes: I don't know about you, but a guy sending txt msg to his foe's girl ranks right up there with writing her phone number on a men's bathroom wall. You're supposed to outgrow that sh*t before you leave highschool.
 04-27-2006, 08:55 PM         #82
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sym007 said:
either way. k!lla season floppin.
word......Jay is prolly laffing right now, and Beyonce must be laffing too, its sad that someone thats tryna beef with Jay is just sounding more and more like a groupie withe evry stunt he tries, its not working for him

:applause:
 04-27-2006, 08:58 PM         #83
ChrisDizzl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is this "tipster."

This is tabloid style news.
 12 years ago '04        #84
way2real 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
Publicity Publicity Publicity
 04-27-2006, 10:20 PM         #85
A_Vv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam=loser/p*ssy
 04-27-2006, 11:08 PM         #86
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam need help.
 12 years ago '05        #87
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
Ok first and for most who the hell can call b a hoe when jay is the only n*gga alot people kno she was messin wit. 2) who said she gave him the number she is in the industry do u camron nut hangers really believe he couldnt get it some where else.3) All of cams top sellin albums where on rocafella records nobody respects this guy he is garbage. and lastly if u think that he is not doin this to bait jay in and to get a response to sell records ur sadly mistaken, and maybe its me but y would u admit that n*ggas threw up the roc sign after they robbed and shot ya dumb a.ss.

all i have to say is death to the career of the pink panther go suck a d**k cam opps no homo f*ggit
 12 years ago '05        #88
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 Joey Blanco said:
i find it funny dat the same 1s dass sayin cam bein disrespectful 4 callin beyonce and tryin 2 phuk...when jay was doin the same thing wit nas baby moms and eventually phuked...and how is dat a pus*y move and just provin u dont like a n*gga...how u no ya gurl not talkin 2 a n*gga u dont like or be talkin foolish about u?...most n*ggaz nowadays dont care if u married if ya gurl gives another n*gga her number the dude is not gunna call her and talk about "hey u seen silent hill...i heard dat movie was borin"...i think sum of yall sum jay d*ck riders

and b4 i get like 50 million posts replyin 2 dis 1...im not on dipset d*ck im just statin the obvisious...and keep it real...if u seen a chick who bad...and she told u she had a boyfriend...if u quit talkin 2 her b'cuz of dat u a pus*y...now u keep talkin 2 her and get her number...proves 2 u dat u can easily pipe...am i correct?...and i no a chick is not stupid enuff 2 think "oh he just talk on a friendship thing...nothin serious"

and 4 dat dipset fake thing...im not quite sure on dat 1 but i no juelz fakin...dunno bout the rest...but i no dis much...if the dips were fake n*ggaz wouldnt have as much respect as dey do in NY now

ok first young boy u can tell, if the broad f wit u after u kno she got a dude y would u continue messin wit her so gonna do the same thing to ya dumbass yea pipe her all u want and we will all watch u stroll into the doctors to see y it burns when u pee. are n*ggas that dumb though
 12 years ago '04        #89
thadon87 
space
space
space
$491 | Props total: 34 34
ill never be able to respect cam after waisting 2hours and 8 minutes initially watching k!lla Season and then about another 5 hours laughing at it with my n*ggas.
 04-28-2006, 12:01 AM         #90
hustlebmill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sh*t crazy
 04-28-2006, 12:10 AM         #91
rynoinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is not on Jay-Z's level. He has to know that.
 12 years ago '04        #92
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,905 | Props total: 833 833
 D-BlockSuljah said:
^^ Real Talk... DDDDDDDDDipSet is nice though
Dipset is fu*kin garbage IMO.....but nice stunt by Cam tryna boost albums sales lol
 12 years ago '05        #93
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
....dawg he makin hisself look liek a bi*ch
 04-28-2006, 01:18 AM         #94
NickThaQuiznick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doubt that jay will respond

but i guess u gotta do whutever u can to get attention
 12 years ago '04        #95
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
i bet camron was talkin to juelz like he was dude off the boondocks "bi*ches love smiley faces"
 12 years ago '04        #96
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Sad, all this would have been avoided if Cam would have just made the damn shot or passed the ball to an open Mase
 12 years ago '04        #97
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
This dude is lame as fu*k
 12 years ago '04        #98
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19879 19879
This dude is a fu*king clown, he's a funny dude.. But when it comes down to it.. This muthafu*ka doesnt even know who he is.. He robs already used material and ideas from everything imagineable. He's trying to go at Jay like Nas did. Make money off beef like 50 did. Put out a movie that's practiclly made up of Paid In Full, Belly and other gangsta movies. smh....

AND THIS IS THE n*gga THAT REPRESENTS HARLEM!?!

*excuse me I HAD TO LAUGH AT THAT* [hov]
 04-28-2006, 02:11 AM         #99
caliphthegiant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man cam is a straight joke. these antics is the reason he got robbed all star game weekend.
 12 years ago '05        #100
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
i would f**k beyonce any day of the week....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago