Apr 27 - Cam'ron Reportedly Text-Messaging Beyonce Like Crazy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2006, 06:49 PM         #61
roccitygirl04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
U know what else the industry if feeling the fact that jay and nas squashed there lil bs beef they had goin. why because they know them two is the nicest in the game now cam n*ggas dont even respect his sh*t they all know he's whack and he has no chance. like any real mc would know cam doesnt have a chance the only n*ggas thats standing by him are in dipset. juelz dont really care cause he's nicer then cam so he's gonna be the first to say "yeah n*gga go ahead and hang yourself" juelz dont even feel cam is nice! lol i bet when 50 heard that sh*t he was laughing EM was like "yo what the fu*k is Cam thinking" snoop was like "Who the fu*k is Cam?" dre was like "that n*gga is the worst i wouldnt even give him a beat" busta rymes was like "man i dont know i dont get into n*ggas beef but this n*gga cam is stupid" oh dmx though was on his side but i forgot hes on crack....and crack heads will say anything for a hit! lol
LMAO!!!
 12 years ago '05        #62
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
Payback for Jay ownin Nas by fu*kin Carmen, Cam will own Hov forever if Beyonce lets him smash
 04-27-2006, 06:58 PM         #63
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way. k!lla season floppin.
 12 years ago '05        #64
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
isnt jayz name sean carter?
 12 years ago '04        #65
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 Gadgetgirl said:
He's beyond pathetic if this is true. Cam needs to get a life, recognize that he can't win in this battle with Jay-Z. He's beyond acting like The Game and his countless dis records against 50cent/G-Unit. We all get it, you got beef with Hov. Jay-Z proved it himself that attacking his foe's girl/babymama won't get him over.

LMAO @ cam needs to get a life.... hahahahahha thats prolly 1 of the dumbest thing ive seen on this board so far
 12 years ago '04        #66
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 Gadgetgirl said:
He's beyond pathetic if this is true. Cam needs to get a life, recognize that he can't win in this battle with Jay-Z. He's beyond acting like The Game and his countless dis records against 50cent/G-Unit. We all get it, you got beef with Hov. Jay-Z proved it himself that attacking his foe's girl/babymama won't get him over.

LMAO @ cam needs to get a life.... hahahahahha thats prolly 1 of the dumbest thing ive seen on this board so far
 04-27-2006, 07:07 PM         #67
jaymykiala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man it's crazy how people hold a double standard for Hov
 12 years ago '06        #68
wilkins_bc 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 0 0
its all funny to me, i cant wait to see what cam's gonna say on his new cd, i already got a blank and wrote k!lla season on it to reserve it just for him.
 12 years ago '04        #69
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
lol.. Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! n*ggas let me tell ya'll somthin' Cam can pull whateva little bullsh*t stupid antics he wants to pull like the fu*kin kid that he is, But when it really comes down to it he is diggin his own grave and is too fu*kin stupid to realize it. If Jay ever decides to respond to this cat which he is not even worthy, mofo's are gonna learn real quick not to fu*k around. Cam knows it and that sh*t is eating him up inside.

12 years ago '06        #70
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 443 443
 S1xth said:
cam looks like a groupie right now holla'n at another dudes chick more then a female trys to fu*k a rap star..whole thing is corny an jay will bury cam..period

^^^^^such real talk right there, cam's losin mah respect more and more everyday... so sad^^^^^^
 12 years ago '06        #71
teejay12 
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 0 0
jay gon shoot cam next ...........lol
 04-27-2006, 07:29 PM         #72
BigDprod. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny
 12 years ago '04        #73
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
haha thats awsome
 12 years ago '05        #74
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
lol jay-z should come out and give him the attention he deserves he always does it last time was pepper spray .... lets see what else he has up his sleeve .... time to roast this nigg@
 04-27-2006, 07:50 PM         #75
joeytwotimer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camrons a bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #76
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
ok ONE, there is no way CAM will ever be a decent (let alone great) rapper. im sick of his nursery rhymes and his fragments for sentences that don't make any sense. at least SOMETIMES, even the rest of dipset can have a decent verse but CAM doesn't rap about anything consistently, and all his lyrics contain 2 syllables and for him to think he can even be compared to jay z is worth everyone laughing in his face. im not the greatest jay z fan, hell i think there are better M Cs out there but this CAM bi*ch is being ridiculous. ROC A FELLA saved his career 5 plus years ago, he wouldn't even be the household name (if it can even be called that) that he is if it wasn't for them, just cause DAME got beef this wack a.ss rapper thinks he has enough skill to even compare... pathetic

True. Correct me if I'm wrong didn't Jay-z stabbin Un have somethin to do with(the hood version) with the way Un was jerkin Cam'ron out of money???
 12 years ago '05        #77
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
i can bet his corny a.ss text messages doper than his wak a.ss rhymes...
camron is garbage.....
 04-27-2006, 07:57 PM         #78
Joey Blanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i find it funny dat the same 1s dass sayin cam bein disrespectful 4 callin beyonce and tryin 2 phuk...when jay was doin the same thing wit nas baby moms and eventually phuked...and how is dat a pus*y move and just provin u dont like a n*gga...how u no ya gurl not talkin 2 a n*gga u dont like or be talkin foolish about u?...most n*ggaz nowadays dont care if u married if ya gurl gives another n*gga her number the dude is not gunna call her and talk about "hey u seen silent hill...i heard dat movie was borin"...i think sum of yall sum jay d*ck riders

and b4 i get like 50 million posts replyin 2 dis 1...im not on dipset d*ck im just statin the obvisious...and keep it real...if u seen a chick who bad...and she told u she had a boyfriend...if u quit talkin 2 her b'cuz of dat u a pus*y...now u keep talkin 2 her and get her number...proves 2 u dat u can easily pipe...am i correct?...and i no a chick is not stupid enuff 2 think "oh he just talk on a friendship thing...nothin serious"

and 4 dat dipset fake thing...im not quite sure on dat 1 but i no juelz fakin...dunno bout the rest...but i no dis much...if the dips were fake n*ggaz wouldnt have as much respect as dey do in NY now
 04-27-2006, 08:20 PM         #79
RaggedyDaMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day I'm a cam fan but jay is really gonna destroy this dude yal n*ggaz from new york know what I'm talkin about summer jam is around the corner
 12 years ago '04        #80
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
dats just sad, lookin for another way for Jay to even pay attention to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy