Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2006, 05:27 PM         #41
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now if anybody thinks that is something that holds any type of points for anybody. me i think thats gay as a bi*ch i mean n*ggas make too much money to just fu*k a n*gga up u know. Cam just gay as a bi*ch i mean we all know beyance aint goin no where cam knows that sh*t he just tryin to pull jay into him getting record sales. what he should do is focus on writting some real rhymes and not that nursery sh*t. yo he is so whack like he has no type of skills he cant even battle rap. his diss track was a.ss just like jay said the sh*t wasnt even artistic. and i did recall hearing foxy fu*k his a.ss up and that bi*ch cant even hear! lol she didnt even hear the diss track and her sh*t was better then his! lol fu*k cam
 12 years ago '04        #42
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
ok ONE, there is no way CAM will ever be a decent (let alone great) rapper. im sick of his nursery rhymes and his fragments for sentences that don't make any sense. at least SOMETIMES, even the rest of dipset can have a decent verse but CAM doesn't rap about anything consistently, and all his lyrics contain 2 syllables and for him to think he can even be compared to jay z is worth everyone laughing in his face. im not the greatest jay z fan, hell i think there are better M Cs out there but this CAM bi*ch is being ridiculous. ROC A FELLA saved his career 5 plus years ago, he wouldn't even be the household name (if it can even be called that) that he is if it wasn't for them, just cause DAME got beef this wack a.ss rapper thinks he has enough skill to even compare... pathetic
 04-27-2006, 05:33 PM         #43
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Whoa whoa whoa, hold the fu*k up. How the fu*k is it so "disrespectful" to call/text message another mans girl? All that does is make him seem more desperate and envious. If he's calling or text messaging anybody, it should be the guy he's addressed through diss songs/music videos/interviews and so on. But he wont, because he's a bi*ch who'd rather just gain attention to himself rather then be a man and approach the dude he has beef with. This IS for publicity, anybody who says otherwise is suckin on Dipset d*ck, which is the case for about 90% of this board.

And a little off topic but, dude is not even nice, as a matter of fact he's fu*kin wack. Cam'Pon is just a flea on Jay-Z's nutsack and the rest of Dipset is just a bunch of wannabe's who do their best to copy LA gang bangin, reproduce it and sell it to idiots in NY as their own. Jim Jones is a fake a.ss wannabe blood. And this is coming from a Jay-Z hater

^^^^thats what i thought! i could have sworn n*ggas from the hood didnt do sh*t like that. i thought cam was sooooo hood! but i forgot pus*y's wear pink! lol
 04-27-2006, 05:34 PM         #44
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
karma comes around lol ....... at jayz dissing nas' woman and now the same happening to him lol ....... stupid rap antics......... jay should just destroy him with a one liner like "im about a dolla wtf is 50 cent"...... and then continue to go about his business
 04-27-2006, 05:38 PM         #45
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U know what else the industry if feeling the fact that jay and nas squashed there lil bs beef they had goin. why because they know them two is the nicest in the game now cam n*ggas dont even respect his sh*t they all know he's whack and he has no chance. like any real mc would know cam doesnt have a chance the only n*ggas thats standing by him are in dipset. juelz dont really care cause he's nicer then cam so he's gonna be the first to say "yeah n*gga go ahead and hang yourself" juelz dont even feel cam is nice! lol i bet when 50 heard that sh*t he was laughing EM was like "yo what the fu*k is Cam thinking" snoop was like "Who the fu*k is Cam?" dre was like "that n*gga is the worst i wouldnt even give him a beat" busta rymes was like "man i dont know i dont get into n*ggas beef but this n*gga cam is stupid" oh dmx though was on his side but i forgot hes on crack....and crack heads will say anything for a hit! lol
 04-27-2006, 05:39 PM         #46
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
karma comes around lol ....... at jayz dissing nas' woman and now the same happening to him lol ....... stupid rap antics......... jay should just destroy him with a one liner like "im about a dolla wtf is 50 cent"...... and then continue to go about his business

^^^^at least the sh*t jay was sayin to his a.ss was true! if cam would have fu*ked beyonce i would have said that but he didnt. now he just bieng a gay a.ss n*gga thats what pus*y's do
 04-27-2006, 05:40 PM         #47
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam and jay been had beef sh*t been bubblin for a min now and since jay sh*tted on dame dash it exploded this aint no publicity stunt it's bad blood between two cats who everybody know aint like each otha for a min
Clue me in on how that has anything to do with Cam'ron. Last time I checked Dame was a big boy and can handle his disputes by his own damn self. If not, that's sad. But anyway, that is just a front. This is for publicity, bottom line.
 04-27-2006, 05:42 PM         #48
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
Cam is so gangsta.....picture a man wearing pink clothes and pissing on another man saying 'no homo'

^^^^u cant even say no homo after what u just wrote...n*gga that was the gayest sh*t i ever heard! get off cam d*ck wearing pink just like him huh. we can tell u never lived in the hood or nothing cause thats some pus*y sh*t thats what bi*ches do just changed the s3xes callin another n*ggas bi*ch that sh*t is gay as fu*k! lol yo theres mad homo a.ss n*ggas in this world man thats fu*k up i thought bi*ches only act like that. but like pac said "wonder why they call u bi*ch" the word bi*ch applies to dudes now a days more then it does the real bi*ches! funny a.ss sh*t man
 12 years ago '04        #49
hnic247 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga is a clown
 12 years ago '04        #50
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Just like a lil kid acting out for attention
 04-27-2006, 05:53 PM         #51
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol if this is true then Cam is really wildin...if he texted her multiple times and Beyonce didn't block his sh*t then who knows, he might have a chance
 04-27-2006, 06:01 PM         #52
phillies1again 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
he knocked her back when she was a nobody....... I guess he wanna test it 1 more time....................... swagga jackaz..........
how u know he fu*ked her? you keepin tabs on his d*ck?
 12 years ago '05        #53
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
i hope he keeps up with the BS disses n sh*t so Jay makes a song,
 12 years ago '04        #54
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,294 | Props total: 3595 3595
By: Mark Lelinwalla

April 27, 2006
who the fu*k is mark lelinwalla ?
story is suspect to me.
 12 years ago '06        #55
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
Jay's gon give it to him (No Homo) if Cam goes any further.
 04-27-2006, 06:19 PM         #56
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 years ago '06        #57
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
cam sucks hes a homo
 04-27-2006, 06:39 PM         #58
bjacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-27-2006, 06:39 PM         #59
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WATCH OUT JAYZ, CAM'RON AND DIPSET MIGHT ACTUALLY PUT TOGETHER A LYRIC!!!

Haha dipset have the crappiest lyrics ive ever heard, but i like their stupid antics and samples
 04-27-2006, 06:46 PM         #60
jaymykiala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDillinger said:
ha ha cam should have beyonce do a skit on his album

how is he pus*y for hollarin at the next man girl if anything that's the highest form of disrespect he could pay jay-z remember how jay tried to use the fact that he fu*ked nas baby momma in a battle karma is a a bi*ch

"im from harlem up town where we get money snatch ya bi*ch and holla what now"

ha ha at all the geeks talkin "end his career " this that and the third jay-z dont got that type of power did he end nas's career? Fat joes career? or anyone he had beef wit for that matter the only career he ended was his own when he retired

now he tryna come back

i feel ya brother....i love jay's music, but it was kool when Jay fu*ked Nas baby mama...but it's wrong when Cam try to get at Beyonce...

i hate how people hold a double standard for Jay-Z. both situations were wrong, but hey, it's hip hop this kinda sh*t happens.

Anyways...keep doin ya thing Cam
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy