Where Do I Plug Remote Wire Into Fuse Box At?

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
47375 pageviews
8 comments

rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,485 | Props total: 286 286
Where Do I Plug Remote Wire Into Fuse Box At?

I got a question, any input would be helpful. What space do i connect the remote turn on wire from the amplifier into the fuse box underneath the steering wheel. I had to replace the fuse, and then i had to run inside and im not to sure where i plug the wire back into. Any help would be appreciated and propd.

8 comments for "Where Do I Plug Remote Wire Into Fuse Box At?"

12 years ago '04        #2
desi 
space
space
$462 | Props total: 0 0
do u have a aftermarket deck???? take the BLUE wire (make sure its not for antenna power) and run that to the amp

as for hooking it up 2 the fuse box i have no clue (possibly anything that turns on wen ur car turns on so that ur amp is on)
 12 years ago '05        #3
rshodunke 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 desi said:
do u have a aftermarket deck???? take the BLUE wire (make sure its not for antenna power) and run that to the amp

as for hooking it up 2 the fuse box i have no clue (possibly anything that turns on wen ur car turns on so that ur amp is on)

Naw, i got the factory stereo. THat's why the installer had to plug the remote wire into the fuse box.
 12 years ago '05        #4
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
if u wanna run it from the fuse itself find the one that turns the stereo on, wrap the wire around one of the teeth an plug it in to the fuse slot, then run that wire to the amp, u could also wire it to a constant and put a switch on it so u can shut it off when u want..this way could k!ll yer battery if u forget tho
 12 years ago '05        #5
rshodunke 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
if u wanna run it from the fuse itself find the one that turns the stereo on, wrap the wire around one of the teeth an plug it in to the fuse slot, then run that wire to the amp, u could also wire it to a constant and put a switch on it so u can shut it off when u want..this way could k!ll yer battery if u forget tho

I'm confused. The fuse that it was connected to before it blew and i took it out, i don't think it was for the one that turned the stereo on. When i unplugged the wire from the fuse i took the fuse out of the slot and the radio still turns on. Couldn't i just put the fuse and the wire into one of the spaces that dosen't have a fuse in it.
 12 years ago '05        #6
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
yea u culd, it would pop out alot tho, it doesnt necesarily have to go to the radio fuse, just one that only has power when the cars on, radios the only thing i can think of offhand cuz im high, but ne ACC power fuse should work...
 12 years ago '04        #7
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 517 517
 .Hafestos. said:
THATS WAT I WAS GONNA SAY..
 04-27-2006, 03:17 PM         #8
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
come on guys, thats the most ghetto way to go. your asking for problems if you do that.

1st off i would suggest an aftermarket deck, or atleast a jl audio cleansweep. it'll make everything a lot easier and sound better
one
GhosT
 12 years ago '05        #9
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 GhosT said:
come on guys, thats the most ghetto way to go. your asking for problems if you do that.

1st off i would suggest an aftermarket deck, or atleast a jl audio cleansweep. it'll make everything a lot easier and sound better
one
GhosT
obviously thats what i would suggest but he asked how to do it this way..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
74 comments
19 hours ago