Where Do I Plug Remote Wire Into Fuse Box At?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

13 years ago '05        #1
51735 page views
8 comments

rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 354 354
Where Do I Plug Remote Wire Into Fuse Box At?

I got a question, any input would be helpful. What space do i connect the remote turn on wire from the amplifier into the fuse box underneath the steering wheel. I had to replace the fuse, and then i had to run inside and im not to sure where i plug the wire back into. Any help would be appreciated and propd.

8 comments for "Where Do I Plug Remote Wire Into Fuse Box At?"

13 years ago '04        #2
desi 
space
space
$462 | Props total: 0 0
do u have a aftermarket deck???? take the BLUE wire (make sure its not for antenna power) and run that to the amp

as for hooking it up 2 the fuse box i have no clue (possibly anything that turns on wen ur car turns on so that ur amp is on)

13 years ago '05        #3
rshodunke 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 desi said
do u have a aftermarket deck???? take the BLUE wire (make sure its not for antenna power) and run that to the amp

as for hooking it up 2 the fuse box i have no clue (possibly anything that turns on wen ur car turns on so that ur amp is on)

Naw, i got the factory stereo. THat's why the installer had to plug the remote wire into the fuse box.

13 years ago '05        #4
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
if u wanna run it from the fuse itself find the one that turns the stereo on, wrap the wire around one of the teeth an plug it in to the fuse slot, then run that wire to the amp, u could also wire it to a constant and put a switch on it so u can shut it off when u want..this way could k!ll yer battery if u forget tho

13 years ago '05        #5
rshodunke 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 .Hafestos. said
if u wanna run it from the fuse itself find the one that turns the stereo on, wrap the wire around one of the teeth an plug it in to the fuse slot, then run that wire to the amp, u could also wire it to a constant and put a switch on it so u can shut it off when u want..this way could k!ll yer battery if u forget tho

I'm confused. The fuse that it was connected to before it blew and i took it out, i don't think it was for the one that turned the stereo on. When i unplugged the wire from the fuse i took the fuse out of the slot and the radio still turns on. Couldn't i just put the fuse and the wire into one of the spaces that dosen't have a fuse in it.

13 years ago '05        #6
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
yea u culd, it would pop out alot tho, it doesnt necesarily have to go to the radio fuse, just one that only has power when the cars on, radios the only thing i can think of offhand cuz im high, but ne ACC power fuse should work...

13 years ago '04        #7
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,436 | Props total: 680 680
 .Hafestos. said
THATS WAT I WAS GONNA SAY..

04-27-2006, 04:17 PM         #8
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said
come on guys, thats the most ghetto way to go. your asking for problems if you do that.

1st off i would suggest an aftermarket deck, or atleast a jl audio cleansweep. it'll make everything a lot easier and sound better
one
GhosT

13 years ago '05        #9
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 GhosT said
come on guys, thats the most ghetto way to go. your asking for problems if you do that.

1st off i would suggest an aftermarket deck, or atleast a jl audio cleansweep. it'll make everything a lot easier and sound better
one
GhosT
obviously thats what i would suggest but he asked how to do it this way..

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  53
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  41
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
132 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+256online now  39
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
209 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
28 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
60 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+40online now  12
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties