Please Post Kobe's Dunk Over Nash Here!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8425 8425
Kobe Nash Dunk
 04-27-2006, 12:37 PM         #102
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
It wasn't a charge kobe had already started take off before nash slid in there
doesnt matter, nash set his ground b4 kobe got there
 12 years ago '04        #103
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,037 | Props total: 6096 6096
 billieskeet said:
doesnt matter, nash set his ground b4 kobe got there
how doesnt it matter...if he slide under kobe when he was in the air then he wouldnt have set his ground in time.....they call this undercutting....try watching or reading the rule book. Now if u think that he got there before kobe took off then ur point is valid but since u were agreeing that nash slide in and that doesnt matter it makes u look stupid.
 12 years ago '05        #104
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
Cats that watch the game, and never played would think this is a charge. When a guy is taking off, you don't slide under him. This one coulda gone either way. But, the fact is he slid in and undercut him.

Charge or no charge the mufuka got posterized. And it don't matter how tall you are, you got dunked on.....

Kobe dunking on Ben Wallace>>>>>Lebron on delonte west...easy

Kobe over Ben Wallace from the Dotted, one of greatest dunks ever...PERIOD
 04-27-2006, 12:51 PM         #105
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
how doesnt it matter...if he slide under kobe when he was in the air then he wouldnt have set his ground in time.....they call this undercutting....try watching or reading the rule book. Now if u think that he got there before kobe took off then ur point is valid but since u were agreeing that nash slide in and that doesnt matter it makes u look stupid.
thats the thing kobe wasnt in the air wen nash got there and he did not slide under him. if he woulda slid underneath kobe while he was in the air kobe woulda feel and prolly bust his head open.
 12 years ago '05        #106
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
You watching it with biased eyes playa.

Kobe jumping = same time nash plants. Kobe had already established his route, and intention to take off...nash slides in just as he was bout to take off...and thats in slow motion...theres no way they were gonna call that in real time cuz it happens way to fast for all that. Point blank, he was late, and he could hurt somebody else who aint have bounce.
 12 years ago '05        #107
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
that sh*t was a "Charge"....Kobe doesn't deserve the MVP....he's just getting michael jordan treatment from the ref's....not calling fouls n sh*t....

Steve Nash is MVP cause he took his team to the playoffs...without his superstar teammate......

All Kobe was score 81 pts in one game..against a horrible team and make it to the playoffs barely....

Wait til game 3......Shawn Marion will show Kobe his 2nd "L"....
 04-27-2006, 01:05 PM         #108
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said:
You watching it with biased eyes playa.

Kobe jumping = same time nash plants. Kobe had already established his route, and intention to take off...nash slides in just as he was bout to take off...and thats in slow motion...theres no way they were gonna call that in real time cuz it happens way to fast for all that. Point blank, he was late, and he could hurt somebody else who aint have bounce.
its whoever gets there first not wat a player is about to do. kobe didnt establish position cuz he wasnt there yet, nash was. about 2 take off and already there is 2 different things.
 12 years ago '05        #109
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

the fu*ked up thing about it is that he swings after he dunked on the canadian, crazy...
 12 years ago '04        #110
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,037 | Props total: 6096 6096
 billieskeet said:
its whoever gets there first not wat a player is about to do. kobe didnt establish position cuz he wasnt there yet, nash was. about 2 take off and already there is 2 different things.
u cannot undercut a player who taking off jsut like u cant jump in front of someone who is catching a pass so they turn around and run u over. The D will get that foul call everytime
 04-27-2006, 01:20 PM         #111
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
u cannot undercut a player who taking off jsut like u cant jump in front of someone who is catching a pass so they turn around and run u over. The D will get that foul call everytime
ppl do that all the homie lol and get charge calls, wens the last time u watch a game?
 12 years ago '04        #112
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 YLsolja said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^HOMO^^^

LMAO, i wasnt tryin to be pausin the clip & zoomin & sh*t but now i see, he did grab that n*gga nuts, thats fu*kin funny, i dont care who u r, thats funny.

all the hatas r talkin bout how it was a charge, im glad he didnt get the call, if u were watchin the first game, the suns were fouling away & the lakers aint never get no calls, they were callin dumb a.ss sh*t...im glad the refs finally let em play ball

PS.: LOOK AT THE CROWD REACTION, THEY WERE GOIN NUTS LIKE KOBE WAS ON THE SUNS

Last edited by casper; 04-27-2006 at 01:25 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #113
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 katalist said:
Ohh yeah, ill be the first to admit he made sports center... he woulda made sports center weither he got called for a foul or not, but when i watch that over and over sh*t looks like a charge to me. Dont take nothing away from the dunk to me, im just being fair and looking at it as it is.
if that was a charge, than the dunk Vince Carter did in the 2000 olympics is a charge, are u kidding me, he's over him, and he wasn't even set.
 12 years ago '04        #114
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 Dew215 said:
Cats that watch the game, and never played would think this is a charge. When a guy is taking off, you don't slide under him. This one coulda gone either way. But, the fact is he slid in and undercut him.

Charge or no charge the mufuka got posterized. And it don't matter how tall you are, you got dunked on.....

Kobe dunking on Ben Wallace>>>>>Lebron on delonte west...easy

Kobe over Ben Wallace from the Dotted, one of greatest dunks ever...PERIOD
damn i didn't catch that dunk. when did kobe posterize big ben? the nba finals?
 04-27-2006, 01:59 PM         #115
Serious Talk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
u mad?

[pic - click to view]

take that owned sh*t out so i can use it at my bg
 12 years ago '05        #116
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
haaaaaaaaaa

Nash got smashed on. . .

pretty good game by the Lakers last night too
 04-27-2006, 02:10 PM         #117
fullyloaded_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, it was a charge.. But I'm sure the refs were shocked, so much so that they forgot they had a whistle...
 12 years ago '05        #118
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 Young Professa said:
damn i didn't catch that dunk. when did kobe posterize big ben? the nba finals?
i need that .gif!!!
 04-27-2006, 02:26 PM         #119
ShellSpitta1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want the lakers to win the series
KOBE! KOBE! KOBE!
 04-27-2006, 02:28 PM         #120
Pedro050 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at nash touchin his c*ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy