Please Post Kobe's Dunk Over Nash Here!!!

most viewed right now
 363
Image(s) inside So their saying this kid killed XXX
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 257
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 190
Video inside Ya boy Soldier.Kidd live right now on IG.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
X last picture few minutes before being killed.
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
The-Ripper 
space
avatar space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 3 3
ALL u pus*y n*ggas thinkin that was a charge belong under Kobes NUTS like Nash....
 12 years ago '05        #42
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,239 | Props total: 1724 1724
 The-Ripper said:
ALL u pus*y n*ggas thinkin that was a charge belong under Kobes NUTS like Nash....
Be a man and get the KOBE d*ck SUCKING done with, and relize it was a charge. Amazing dunk and highlight material, but sh*t was a clear charge.
 12 years ago '05        #43
lilrubin03 
space
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
i dunno if i'm misaken, but a charge isn't a chagre unless the refs call it one is it?????
 12 years ago '05        #44
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,239 | Props total: 1724 1724
 lilrubin03 said:
i dunno if i'm misaken, but a charge isn't a chagre unless the refs call it one is it?????
sh*t was a TERRIBLE call smart a.ss

I like that dunk as much as the next person, but you Kobe fans making him look bad by complaining so much.
 12 years ago '04        #45
The-Ripper 
space
avatar space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 3 3
 katalist said:
Be a man and get the KOBE d*ck SUCKING done with, and relize it was a charge. Amazing dunk and highlight material, but sh*t was a clear charge.
Son he dont even make contact with the lil fu*ker...
THe only reason Nash got a foul is for grabbin the n*ggas nuts...
 12 years ago '05        #46
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,239 | Props total: 1724 1724
 The-Ripper said:
Son he dont even make contact with the lil fu*ker...
THe only reason Nash got a foul is for grabbin the n*ggas nuts...
I suggest getting Kobes d*ck out your mouth. I dont see the Billups and Lebron fans complaining like you bi*ches about the MVP sh*t. Your making yourself look like a jack a.ss.

I like that dunk as much as the next guy, but sh*t was a clear charge
 12 years ago '04        #47
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 1608 1608
 Javon23 said:
youtube full clip coming soon
wheres that link son..
 12 years ago '04        #48
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,808 | Props total: 176 176
 Don Cartagena said:
lol @ getting happy over dunking over steve nash of all people now if he did it on marion then id be impressed and besides it was a charge


and the suns are still gunna win the series
You'd be happy if the world blew up Kobe hater
 12 years ago '05        #49
lilrubin03 
space
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
sh*t was a TERRIBLE call smart a.ss

I like that dunk as much as the next person, but you Kobe fans making him look bad by complaining so much.
i'm just sayin, the fact that it was a charge makes it that much more special. Technically it was a charge, realisticly he made Sportscenter......
 12 years ago '04        #50
The-Ripper 
space
avatar space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 3 3
 katalist said:
I suggest getting Kobes d*ck out your mouth. I dont see the Billups and Lebron fans complaining like you bi*ches about the MVP sh*t. Your making yourself look like a jack a.ss.

I like that dunk as much as the next guy, but sh*t was a clear charge
When the fucc did i complain about the MVP???
I could give a fu*k about a MVP kid and who the fucc calls someone a jack a.ss??
you a fool white boy...
 12 years ago '05        #51
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,239 | Props total: 1724 1724
 lilrubin03 said:
i'm just sayin, the fact that it was a charge makes it that much more special. Technically it was a charge, realisticly he made Sportscenter......
Ohh yeah, ill be the first to admit he made sports center... he woulda made sports center weither he got called for a foul or not, but when i watch that over and over sh*t looks like a charge to me. Dont take nothing away from the dunk to me, im just being fair and looking at it as it is.
 12 years ago '05        #52
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,239 | Props total: 1724 1724
 The-Ripper said:
When the fucc did i complain about the MVP???
I could give a fu*k about a MVP kid and who the fucc calls someone a jack a.ss??
you a fool white boy...
Haha, in the other thread you dumb sh*t, forgot what you wrote already crackhead? da fu*k outta here with your trying to be racist cuz you know you wrong, dumb fu*k

Ill call you a BEEEEEEZIE from now on or a bi*ch, that better? i said jackass cuz i thought it would get under your skin, your a bi*ch son.


Last edited by katalist; 04-27-2006 at 12:03 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #53
lilrubin03 
space
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
Ohh yeah, ill be the first to admit he made sports center... he woulda made sports center weither he got called for a foul or not, but when i watch that over and over sh*t looks like a charge to me. Dont take nothing away from the dunk to me, im just being fair and looking at it as it is.
yeah it's definaltely a charge. i thought you were tryin to downplay the dunk tho......
 12 years ago '04        #54
The-Ripper 
space
avatar space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 3 3
 katalist said:
Haha, in the other thread you dumb sh*t, forgot what you wrote already crackhead? da fu*k outta here with your trying to be racist cuz you know you wrong, dumb fu*k

Ill call you a BEEEEEEZIE from now on or a bi*ch, that better? i said jackass cuz i thought it would get under your skin, your a bi*ch son.
Yea i told the n*gga not to trip cuz everybody hatin on kobe...
How the fu*k does that make me give a flyin fucc about a trophy???
 12 years ago '05        #55
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,239 | Props total: 1724 1724
 The-Ripper said:
Yea i told the n*gga not to trip cuz everybody hatin on kobe...
How the fu*k does that make me give a flyin fucc about a trophy???
Look at the EMO punk get all emotional, the fu*k outta here, you Kobe d*ck riders are a joke. All Squares. I like Kobes game , but some of you suckin way to much Kobe d*ck.

sh*t was an amazing dunk, one of my favs this year, but sh*t was a charge,
 12 years ago '04        #56
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,187 | Props total: 780 780
You saw this highlight play coming once Odom dove for that lose ball and found a cuttin Kobe. Gotta give props to Odom... but gad daym!!! Kobe sonned the MVP.

It wasnt a charge..... Nash undercut him.


Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 04-27-2006 at 12:19 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #57
McLaren 
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
Nash got crowned!!!
 12 years ago '04        #58
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #59
black_haze 
space
avatar space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 71 71
 dropkicknu said:
only thing that touched nash was kobes nuts in his face!! lol
lmao u got dat rite
 12 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,668 | Props total: 14914 14914
video been uploaded on youtube
but its still processing
youtube running slow i guess
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Singer Tori Kelly
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Beanie Sigel explains why he is never making music again
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Dating in 2018
150 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Tommy Davidson remembers Diddy as His assistant and crazy 'In living co..
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
s3x: the baby mama position
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Samuel L. Jackson Under Fire For Alleged Homophobic Tweet
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy