Apr 25 - Wendy Williams and Tyson Beckford Exchange Words, Williams Implies Beckford is Gay

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
21870 pageviews
42 comments

RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
Apr 25 - Wendy Williams and Tyson Beckford Exchange Words, Williams Implies Beckford is Gay

By: Mark Lelinwalla

April 21, 2006

The ongoing feud between male supermodel Tyson Beckford and radio gossip diva/host, Wendy Williams, continues to get ugly.

According to the New York Post, Williams had some choice words for Beckford, who was reportedly with Vanessa Simmons, the daughter of Joseph ‘Rev. Run’ Simmons, as they crossed paths at the Megu Midtown restaurant opening in Trump World Tower in New York City on Wednesday night (April 19).

“I know how you roll, Tyson,” said Williams, implying Beckford was gay. To which Beckford responded, “Why don’t you go shave your beard?”

Williams left following the exchange of words, but Beckford was reportedly unfazed.

Before this incident, Williams implied that Beckford was gay and even went as far as to allege he had the initials ‘D.J.’ tattooed on his arm to profess his love for New York Yankees' shortstop Derek Jeter. Beckford dispelled that rumor by showing his arm to Williams live on her VH1 television show.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.vibe.com/news/ .. xchange_words/

42 comments for "Apr 25 - Wendy Williams and Tyson Beckford Exchange Words, Williams Implies Beckford is Gay"

12 years ago '04        #2
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 1416 1416
That bi*ch always talk that sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #3
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Wendy Williams cant be taken seriously
 12 years ago '04        #4
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
i hate wendy williams...ugh

regardless of what she talkin about, she is a media-wh0ore.
 12 years ago '05        #5
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Hey what would t.v. be without people like her...and Flava Flav
 12 years ago '04        #6
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Wendy the one who started all this "he's gay" "she's gay" sh*t that's in rap now. She never has no sources, except some chickenhead that calls her show and says some hatin sh*t that they allegedly saw. I remember when Meth wanted to fu*k her up when she said he was gay, then this bi*ch comes on her show and starts d*ckridin U-God saying him and her are cool so Meth would squash it. I hope somebody squashes her.
 12 years ago '04        #7
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
WHAT A STUPID bi*ch, I REMEMBER SHE WAS TRYING TO SELL HER FIRST SHOW ON TAPE IN EBAY WITH A STARTING BID OF $200........... LMAO & NO ONE BID.
 12 years ago '04        #8
S.O.S.A 
space
space
$823 | Props total: 0 0
lmao, Wendy is a loose cannon. Her radio phrases are loose as well. loll she got that new gay sh*t "HEEEY!" lolll, sh*t is hilarious.
 04-25-2006, 06:16 PM         #9
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got the nerve to talk, as mugly as she is, yall see how much makeup that chick wears....
 04-25-2006, 06:26 PM         #10
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This been going on FOR A WHILE, i remember she saying DEREK JETER is Tyson's gay lover XD SMH...
 04-25-2006, 06:52 PM         #11
djtakeoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam she should stop talking she gone say the wrong thing and someone gone knock her out
 04-25-2006, 06:55 PM         #12
minimafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol tyson beckford i mean he duz have the homos3xual qualities but he is a male model. but wendy williams is annoying
 04-25-2006, 06:58 PM         #13
Da Exposer 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
 12 years ago '05        #14
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 288 288
damn TYson was with REv. Run's daughter, damn which one, both of them are dimes, damn
 04-25-2006, 07:15 PM         #15
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I remember back when Treach was gon knock her the fu*k out but her Husband (who is a very thorough mufu*ka... Trust me he got hood stripes in Jerz) made them squash that... Wendy Williams lives like literally ten houses up the block from me in this circle of big a.ss houses... Plus her husband owns this clothin' store called The Heat... I saw that bi*ch in person and she looks like a mufu*kin' trans3xual... She be in the hood though I'm surprised nobody got at her yet... But yea fu*k Windy Williams...
 04-25-2006, 07:26 PM         #16
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone's going to smack the air outta her head. Hopefully it will be on live TV.
 12 years ago '04        #17
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
I hate that bi*ch... fu*kin' annoying
 12 years ago '04        #18
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 TRiL said:
sh*t I remember back when Treach was gon knock her the fu*k out but her Husband (who is a very thorough mufu*ka... Trust me he got hood stripes in Jerz) made them squash that... Wendy Williams lives like literally ten houses up the block from me in this circle of big a.ss houses... Plus her husband owns this clothin' store called The Heat... I saw that bi*ch in person and she looks like a mufu*kin' trans3xual... She be in the hood though I'm surprised nobody got at her yet... But yea fu*k Windy Williams...
true indeed..
bi*ch is HUUUGE and her husband is like her fulltime body guard ontop of that.
 12 years ago '04        #19
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Her! Bet she'd keep her trap shut if she got smack like dee barnes.
 04-25-2006, 09:35 PM         #20
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wendy Williams always be the first to talk sh*t yet she look like some n*gga that played in the NBA with a titty job and a wig. bi*ch need to be real and get a fu*kin job
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago