Apr 25 - K-Ci: "I never wanted to marry her" (Mary J)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
 damjr87 said:
K-ci thats my guy and all but him and his dudes need to stop smoking rocks, come out of hiding and record some new sh*t.

fo real tho!
 04-25-2006, 01:45 PM         #22
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't there to know what really happened all this is to me is he say/she say this doesn't effect my life whatsoever therefore I will not hate, comment, nor will I take sides on this. Peace
 12 years ago '04        #23
jaynat603 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 253 253
Is it me or do he have a tat of her name on his neck?
Anyway this sh*t ain't paying my bills to pay attention to it. from what I read and seen its all a lack of miscommunication. she's acting like she's playing a victim when she too was on dope and had a nasty attitude around that time. It was evident when she did the interviews on vh1 (driven, her biography) even she admit it so my question is why now after 14 or so odd years to re-surface old wounds? I rather hear the mutual friend between the two's story. that person will tell it best on what really happened at that time.
 12 years ago '05        #24
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
LOL @ Mary taking that sh!t too serious while dude was hitting b!thces left and right...she probably gots herpes or some sh!t from his a$$.
 12 years ago '04        #25
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
ya'll are seeming to miss the most obviouse thing that in her new video50 cent IS NOT in the video and it is her on a runway looking glamorous there is no 50 cent or anything remotely resembling k-ci even though i do believe the song is about him and Rodney jerkins produced it even though it sounds like a complete scott storch ripoff
 12 years ago '04        #26
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kci is trflin tho... you dont buy a girl a ring or engagement ring and not plan to marry her... kinda immature if you ask me
That's what I was thinking. What he said wasn't even logical. He knows how females are. Why would you give one a ring, fu*k around, and expect her not to get mad? Women want to get married despite what they say. They want to be Cinderella. Giving her a ring totally brought her into that fantasy.

He's either really stupid or was really really fu*ked up during that whole scenario.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy