Can We Agree Eminem Is Wack Now?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Has Eminem Fell Off
Yes, Since 2003 62 74.70%
Fuck that, hes always been Wack 21 25.30%
Voters: 83. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #101
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 JBeezy said:
Busta said he was on a tour bus when he first heard the SSLP and went nuts when he heard it...........and hit his head on the window
haha that's crazy - bustas funny as fu*k but that album is sick
 04-25-2006, 09:40 PM         #102
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Yes your opinion is less valid; Now get off the net and ring up some Macy merchandise before your Kuffi flies.
At least I don't have to get my mom to suck the landlord's d*ck to pay the rent. :)
 12 years ago '04        #103
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 FriscoKing415 said:
At least I don't have to get my mom to suck the landlord's d*ck to pay the rent. :)
You should've alerted your mom cause i dont think she got that memo...But tell her i said thanks for the head...

signed your Landlord

Mysonne

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-25-2006 at 11:16 PM..
 04-25-2006, 10:54 PM         #104
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
No, Em is better than everyone of those rappers

His lyrics and wordplay sh*t on them.

I'm sorry dude but Mos Def has mad wordplay, lyrics, stories, concepts, and freestyles, and Cube has way more classic albums than Eminem and he basically put Gangsta rap on the mainstrem (ghostwriting most of NWA's hits) after Ice-T created it, and Slick Rick is the Greatest Storyteller ever.
 12 years ago '12        #105
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Every rapper puts soemthing on the map....

Eminem > Mos Def & Cube IMO....
 04-26-2006, 12:47 AM         #106
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em is still dope to me.
 04-26-2006, 12:57 AM         #107
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
I been seeing mad (white people, but i know loads of white people who know real hip-hop, even JMT>Em) riding eminems d*ck hard hear, but eminem is wack, the last d12 album, pacs album and encore showed that eminem has lost it

We could see it with the eminem show, a majorly overrated album

Even SSLP and MMLP, even though i agree were ok, were very overrated

You can honestly say, you pump eminem beats in your whips and dont get mad clowned???

Eminem = WACK

I think it is impossible for eminem to warrant a top 15 MC place in history now, you say rappers like game would be sh*t without 50, but eminem wouldnt have started without dre's beats and interscopes ties with mtv, brainwashing yall in the late 90's
u jus hate white people...STFU plz
 04-26-2006, 01:34 AM         #108
UtleyFn26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like em there's no doubt he has some major lyrical skill, but im tired of the bs he has put out lately i mean the daughter songs i can't be mad at but the other stupid songs and him dressin up like girls in videos..shyt mad gay 2 me and stupid... but he can still rap that good shyt
 12 years ago '04        #109
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
Em is a great rapper.what people fail to realize is that on encore and curtain call Em was playing around and that scared alot of people(like the dude that created this thread).a good question to ask is can any of the guys that were listed make a cd like encore and still be able to walk around like Em does right now?The thing is because Em is white and he made it to where we black people hold our own greats like big and pac,he has to swim in water and not get wet.music is music and you can't deny that Em has put out great song after song.you can't, but you see that he is white and thats why you hate him.hell i don't see anyone saying jay-z is wack and he was flying around a ceiling with a rope holding him up.hate that n*gga for that.hell hate biggie for being afriad of 2pac.I all i'm saying is some people take music to serious.you think mos def wants to be your friend?u think if Big L was still alive he wouldn't put a gun to your head and tell you to run yo chains?NOT 1 RAPPER IN THIS THREAD GIVES A fu*k ABOUT THE PEOPLE DEFENDING THEM.think.
 12 years ago '05        #110
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
blah blah blah white people black people fu*k that sh*t :finger:

people. thatīs it.
 12 years ago '05        #111
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 dblockallday said:
why do people hate on the eminem show? that album is crack imo... great cd
Exactly. I really enjoy that album, my second favourite or perhaps even first equal (with MMLP) from Eminem. I have never understood peoples love of SSLP though, i really can't get into that album, he was too crazy for my liking, and his rhymes were no where near as good as people made them out to be. I think MMLP was a hell of a lot more lyrical than SSLP.
 12 years ago '05        #112
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 MonkTaker said:
And If You Really Think These Rappers Are Soo Good....

Then I Guess You Will Have Plenty Or Reasons To Prove Why They Are Better Than Em....

Otherwise, Dont Throw Out A Bunch Of Rap Names With No Valid Reasoning Of Why They Are Better...

You Said Phonte....lmfao...dude Has One Album Out (lil Brother) And A Mixtape And Hes Better Than Eminem...lmfao....
Although I disagree with Phonte been better than Em, not by too much. Phonte is easily one of the best doing it at the moment, and i can very easily see my self considering him a legend in 5-10 years time, possibly top 3.

And he has more than one album. Two little brother albums (both amazing IMO), two little brother mixtapes (top quality), and Foreign Exchange (album with Nicolay, another absolutely oustanding piece of music).

And if you ask me, that's more than enough material to have him high up anyones greatest artists list.
 04-27-2006, 06:44 AM         #113
soled out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i agree
 12 years ago '05        #114
samjp26 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
When Em dropped his 'serious' albums they were real good... his past 2 albums werent as serious and seemed to be aimed at a younger/non-mature audience (comical songs etc). They both had some nice stuff on them though.

I must admit he goes too far with all the songs about Kim and so on though... He shouldve left that topic strictly only on the MMLP imo..

MMLP/SSLP= Older/maturer audience
Later albums = Younger/less-mature audience

Not a fall off, just a change of style
 12 years ago '04        #115
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
he was always wack IMO
 04-27-2006, 11:47 AM         #116
Jwiggidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is wack now...but I don't know about the rest of the sh*t you talk'en about Jay-Z over Nas and Pac you fu*k'en crazy.
 12 years ago '04        #117
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
Now that's true groupie words, How can you say someone cant be wack even if they drop wack music. Isnt the music put out a product of the person?
guaranteed your favorite rapper put out a garbage album at some point...even jay-z dropped blueprint 2...

i dont understand how people hate on the eminem show...def not better than his first 2 but still he matured and spit some solid sh*t on there...Ima soldier is probably the meanest track on there

Last edited by Drunk By Myself; 04-27-2006 at 08:55 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago