Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Has Eminem Fell Off
Yes, Since 2003 62 74.70%
Fuck that, hes always been Wack 21 25.30%
Voters: 83. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-24-2006, 06:08 PM         #61
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i love em but he fell off hard
 12 years ago '12        #62
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
No one is denyin' that he fell off, Every rapper falls off, at some point and time in there career...

But to argue that he just plain sucks....lmfao, what a joke....
 04-24-2006, 06:12 PM         #63
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.X said:
man i love em but he fell off hard
thats what im trying to point out, eminem was decent (not top 15) look at all those emcees i named, eminem better than BDK, Rakim, Pac, Nas, Hov, Kris etc?

Eminem has warranted a place in the top 20-25, but wont go down in the eltie because he fell off too hard, but some groupies here wont admit it, instead the trying to flame this sh*t

When you release My Band, a.ss Like That, Puke, Without Me, Real Slim sHADY, your begging to sell to 13 year olds who know nothing about hip-hop, He sold out, plus he hating on his moms, who birthed him

He fu*ked pacs legacy, with his wackness, and all the g-unit sh*t, people didnt get the real pac, but some voice dub sh*t

Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 06:14 PM..
 04-24-2006, 06:13 PM         #64
Dim Thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is vastly overrated. He wouldn't even be in my top 20. "Loyal to the Game" and "Encore" should've been career-enders. I just never gave a sh*t about anything he was talkin about: k!lling his mom, poppin pills, screaming like Pee Wee Herman, dissin Black women, hatin his ex-wife. I can see how some would like him, but he's nothing special in my book.

12 years ago '05        #65
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Aran said:
thats what im trying to point out, eminem was decent (not top 15) look at all those emcees i named, eminem better than BDK, Rakim, Pac, Nas, Hov, Kris etc?

Eminem has warranted a place in the top 20-25, but wont go down in the eltie because he fell off too hard, but some groupies here wont admit it, instead the trying to flame this sh*t

When you release My Band, a.ss Like That, Puke, Without Me, Real Slim sHADY, your begging to sell to 13 year olds who know nothing about hip-hop, He sold out, plus he hating on his moms, who birthed him
do you know anything about eminem's career? aparantly not, every album he made, he was finished and the label told him "you need a song like "my name is" you gotta make a corny single" so he went in and made the corny song, for every corny/gay song eminem made, he made 10 good ones
 04-24-2006, 06:16 PM         #66
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dim Thug said:
Eminem is vastly overrated. He wouldn't even be in my top 20. "Loyal to the Game" and "Encore" should've been career-enders. I just never gave a sh*t about anything he was talkin about: k!lling his mom, poppin pills, screaming like Pee Wee Herman, dissin Black women, hatin his ex-wife. I can see how some would like him, but he's nothing special in my book.

Agreed dont forgot beefing with Mariah, Britney, N Synce

We dissing bow wow and romeo, but eminem took it to another level

His moms and the racist tapes finished him IMO, and being a sucker for love, hes too hollywood, get married to a crackhead, then divorced then married again, then divorced, CAN SOMEONE SAY fu*kED
 12 years ago '12        #67
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Im pretty sure it was Dre's idea to realease those corny singles to help sell....

I guess Dre is a fu*kin idiot too huh...
 12 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Aran is just a pure hater....

Runnin' his mouth on and on about some sh*t he dont even know about....

Eminem show 2/5 LMFAO...
 04-24-2006, 06:18 PM         #69
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The original MMLP did not have "The Real Slim Shady" or "The Way I Am."

The label told him he had to make a poppy single and Em didn't want to. That pissed him off so much that he made "The Way I Am."

He even says on the song "I can't give you another My Name Is."

But eventually he makes "The Real Slim Shady" and it does not hurt MMLP at all.
 04-24-2006, 06:23 PM         #70
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Aran is just a pure hater....

Runnin' his mouth on and on about some sh*t he dont even know about....

Eminem show 2/5 LMFAO...
This f*g**t gave me hate, and you claim you aint catchong feelings??

You do realise that i may not like the same type of music as you, to my ears (and A LOT of others), TES was semi-garbage, or just total garbage, cant force someone to like what you like f*g**t
 04-24-2006, 06:24 PM         #71
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Im pretty sure it was Dre's idea to realease those corny singles to help sell....

I guess Dre is a fu*kin idiot too huh...
Well he like to cross dress and where lipstick, probably ahd eminem doing the same, so i dunno
 12 years ago '04        #72
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Aran said:

He fu*ked pacs legacy, with his wackness, and all the g-unit sh*t, people didnt get the real pac, but some voice dub sh*t
Well those three, along with countless other greats and well known respectable rappers have all said how sick Em is so do you really think he gives a sh*t about what you think? Some of your favorite rappers love Eminem, that must be k!lling you
 04-24-2006, 06:32 PM         #73
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Well those three, along with countless other greats and well known respectable rappers have all said how sick Em is so do you really think he gives a sh*t about what you think? Some of your favorite rappers love Eminem, that must be k!lling you
1) There not my favourite rappers, Just better than Em

2) So what if they praise him, eminem is still wack, and everyone who is not white will agree, and a lot of white people will probably agree (unless you from the burbs, 10-14years old, and most likely drink tea and eat cakes on a sunday, and ARE AN INTERNET GEEK, who try act hard, with supercool usernames, which couldnt be further from the truth - Murdamaze, JBeezy, FriscoKing415)

I COULDNT CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT EMINEM, I HAVE MY OWN MIND, UNLIKE U f*gS CONTROLLED BY MTV, XXL AND INTERCOPE

Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 06:34 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #74
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
busta literally bashed his head into a windshield after first hearin eminem SSLP
 04-24-2006, 06:34 PM         #75
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from the suburbs. Does that my opinion any less valid?

If you say yes, you are an ignorant fool.
 12 years ago '12        #76
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aran said:
This f*g**t gave me hate, and you claim you aint catchong feelings??

You do realise that i may not like the same type of music as you, to my ears (and A LOT of others), TES was semi-garbage, or just total garbage, cant force someone to like what you like f*g**t

You sound real tough callin me a "fag**t" over the net....

Apparently your catchin' just as much feelings since you refuse to just give up...

The fact of the matter is that Eminem is one the GOAT and that eats you up inside...
 04-24-2006, 06:40 PM         #77
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
You sound real tough callin me a "fag**t" over the net....

Apparently your catchin' just as much feelings since you refuse to just give up...

The fact of the matter is that Eminem is one the GOAT and that eats you up inside...
Eminem somewhere below the list where DMX, Busta and Snoop are

but RA, KRS, BDK, Big L, Pac, Jay, Biggie, Nas, Ghostface, Ice Cube, Scarface all GOATs

then emcees like Mos Def, Black Thought, Common, Phonte, Slick Rik

Even royce, canibus, talib are nicer then em

EMINEM TOP 25, NOT GOAT CLOSE THREAD

if you respond after this you really are a f*g**t and dont know when you d*ck sucking groupie a.ss will give up

Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 06:41 PM..
 12 years ago '12        #78
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
With Each post, you make your self look dumb, and dumber....

Just stop....

Eminem is one of the GOAT....

but your IGNORANT a.ss doesnt understand this, fu*kin hater....

n*ggas fiend to hate these days...
 12 years ago '12        #79
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Eminem > Ghostface, Phonte, Mos Def, Black Thought, Common, Phonte, Slick Rik, canibus, talib, and Ice Cube...

Your a dumb a.ss n*gga.
 04-24-2006, 06:47 PM         #80
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
Eminem somewhere below the list where DMX, Busta and Snoop are

but RA, KRS, BDK, Big L, Pac, Jay, Biggie, Nas, Ghostface, Ice Cube, Scarface all GOATs

then emcees like Mos Def, Black Thought, Common, Phonte, Slick Rik

Even royce, canibus, talib are nicer then em

EMINEM TOP 25, NOT GOAT CLOSE THREAD

if you respond after this you really are a f*g**t and dont know when you d*ck sucking groupie a.ss will give up
look at this f*g gettin all emotinal wit those big a.ss letters

hahaha wat a nerd
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy