Can We Agree Eminem Is Wack Now?

most viewed right now
 367
Image(s) inside So their saying this kid killed XXX
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 263
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 204
Video inside Ya boy Soldier.Kidd live right now on IG.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 156
X last picture few minutes before being killed.
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Has Eminem Fell Off
Yes, Since 2003 62 74.70%
Fuck that, hes always been Wack 21 25.30%
Voters: 83. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Swishadude said:
dude sucks, makes cold beats but his last 2 albums were trash
besides the fact the his music is sh*t, i dont like the dude
i feel bad for him and what he has gone through in the last couple weeks but he is probably my least fav rapper in the game

d4l > eminem

Word dude with extra gay stunnas shade on from D4L > Eminem
 04-24-2006, 04:55 PM         #42
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You lost me when you said Eminem Show was overrated.
 12 years ago '05        #43
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,944 | Props total: 1691 1691
umm no, slim shady LP and marshall mathers LP are both close to classic if not certified classics, he has like 2 songs on both those albums that aren't crack, same wit the eminem show... i was locked up when eminem show came out and all my n*ggas was feelin it...

I'm tryin-a smack this one out the park, five-thousand mark
Ya'll steady tryin to drown the shark
Ain't gonna do nothin but p!ss me off
Lid to the can of whoop a.ss, just twist me off
See me leap out, pull the piece out,
fu*k shootin i'm just trying to knock his teeth out

nuff said
 04-24-2006, 04:57 PM         #44
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
umm no, slim shady LP and marshall mathers LP are both close to classic if not certified classics, he has like 2 songs on both those albums that aren't crack, same wit the eminem show... i was locked up when eminem show came out and all my n*ggas was feelin it...

I'm tryin-a smack this one out the park, five-thousand mark
Ya'll steady tryin to drown the shark
Ain't gonna do nothin but p!ss me off
Lid to the can of whoop a.ss, just twist me off
See me leap out, pull the piece out,
fu*k shootin i'm just trying to knock his teeth out

nuff said
:applause:
 12 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 MonkTaker said:
I dont know why the "hood" and "burbs" matter.
Guess your from the burbs with that statement


 MonkTaker said:
I
Since when does Hip Hop fall into two categories....
So your telling me


Nelly
Chingy
DFB
D4L

is all hip hop
 04-24-2006, 04:58 PM         #46
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at "what's the hood bumpin?"

sh*t, thats the reason for wack music....the hood just pumps sh*t in there car that beats.

thats no judge of good music.

I ride through belle isle in detroit, and 90% of what I hear is Lil Jon...i guess hes the GOAT now.

 12 years ago '12        #47
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,097 | Props total: 1415 1415
Oh and BTW....Regardless how "wack" you think Eminem is now...



He will still destroy your favorite rapper in a battle....


And that day is coming....eventually some young rapper will call him out, and get eatin' up.
 04-24-2006, 04:59 PM         #48
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Since when does Hip Hop fall into two categories....



Theres alot of albums out there today that may not appeal to some "group" of people...



Eminem isnt street, he didnt grow up in the "hood".....therefor his music doesnt "appeal" to street dudes, but he is still HIP HOP....


and every rapper falls off, theres only so much one can rap about....


Eminem Top 5 dead or alive.
Not when Big L, Biggie & Pac all dead are better

JayZ, Rakim, BDK, KRS, Nas, Ghostface, Common>>>Eminem

Ice Cube was 100x better than eminem in he prime, Kool G Rap, Slikk Rikk, Raekwon???

Eminems marketing, a need for a white rapper was exploited, he gained commercial success to white dudes, and 13 year old kids, but could never reach the hood, plus he was a racist before he made it


Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 05:00 PM..
 04-24-2006, 05:00 PM         #49
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
lol at "what's the hood bumpin?"

sh*t, thats the reason for wack music....the hood just pumps sh*t in there car that beats.

thats no judge of good music.

I ride through belle isle in detroit, and 90% of what I hear is Lil Jon...i guess hes the GOAT now.

Real talk.

I don't give a fu*k what they bump in the hood. I listen to what's good. And Eminem is good.
 12 years ago '12        #50
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,097 | Props total: 1415 1415
 Mysonne said:
Guess your from the burbs with that statement




So your telling me


Nelly
Chingy
DFB
D4L

is all hip hop


you god damn right its all hip hop....


Regardless how wack D4L is, its still hip hop....

man your ignorant as fu*k.
 04-24-2006, 05:02 PM         #51
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mysonne is a joke.

Hip-hop is an art form. Anyone can appreciate it. It's not something that is exclusive to the hood.
 12 years ago '12        #52
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,097 | Props total: 1415 1415
 Aran said:
Not when Big L, Biggie & Pac all dead are better

JayZ, Rakim, BDK, KRS, Nas, Ghostface, Common>>>Eminem

Ice Cube was 100x better than eminem in he prime, Kool G Rap, Slikk Rikk, Raekwon???

Eminems marketing, a need for a white rapper was exploited, he gained commercial success to white dudes, and 13 year old kids, but could never reach the hood, plus he was a racist before he made it


LMFAO......


Im done with you, you just proved how dumb you are...

He wasnt supposed to reach out to the fu*kin hood, HE AINT FROM THE GOD DAMN HOOD..
 04-24-2006, 05:04 PM         #53
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
you god damn right its all hip hop....


Regardless how wack D4L is, its still hip hop....

man your ignorant as fu*k.
fu*koouta this thread, just proved you know sh*t with that statment, actually, lets just add vanilla ice to the list of goats

Like i said is Big L, Biggie & Pac all dead are better

JayZ, Rakim, BDK, KRS, Nas, Ghostface, Common>>>Eminem

Ice Cube was 100x better than eminem in he prime, Kool G Rap, Slikk Rikk, Raekwon, Phonte, Scarface, Black Thought, Mos Def can all spit hotter than eminem

and its unfair to say eminem is the best batttler ever, he like Jin, using his skin colour to gain the upper hand, an unfair advantage
 12 years ago '12        #54
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,097 | Props total: 1415 1415
 Aran said:
fu*koouta this thread, just proved you know sh*t with that statment, actually, lets just add vanilla ice to the list of goats

Like i said is Big L, Biggie & Pac all dead are better

JayZ, Rakim, BDK, KRS, Nas, Ghostface, Common>>>Eminem

Ice Cube was 100x better than eminem in he prime, Kool G Rap, Slikk Rikk, Raekwon, Phonte, Scarface, Black Thought, Mos Def can all spit hotter than eminem

and its unfair to say eminem is the best batttler ever, he like Jin, using his skin colour to gain the upper hand, an unfair advantage


wOW... lmfaooooooo
 04-24-2006, 05:05 PM         #55
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big L is so overrated that it's not even funny.

He couldn't reach the suburbs. Does that make him wack?
 04-24-2006, 05:05 PM         #56
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
lol at you calling me white, and i think a lot of people here agree with me only a few people who catching feelings (YOU)


White America - Horrible
Business - Why was this a single
Cleanin Out My Closet - Horrible Hook
Square Dance
Solider
Say Goodbye Hollywood
Drips
Sing For The Moment
Superman - Horrible
Halie's Song (his singing is wak, but the one verse on it is crack) - you saying this is a good song, i done lost faith in your judgment
When The Music Stops
Say What You Say
'Till I Collapse
hahaha

im mad? okk budddy, u jus made about 15 posts in ur own thread all hating on eminem and saying how he was always lame and how overrated he is, u also made a poll with 2 choices.. both saying hes whack.... lol, silly leperchaun.. i think alotta ppl will agree with me only a few ppl catchin feelins (YOU) ahaha

hahahaha
 04-24-2006, 05:06 PM         #57
FriscoKing415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
lol at you calling me white, and i think a lot of people here agree with me only a few people who catching feelings (YOU)


White America - Horrible
Business - Why was this a single
Cleanin Out My Closet - Horrible Hook
Square Dance
Solider
Say Goodbye Hollywood
Drips
Sing For The Moment
Superman - Horrible
Halie's Song (his singing is wak, but the one verse on it is crack) - you saying this is a good song, i done lost faith in your judgment
When The Music Stops
Say What You Say
'Till I Collapse
Wow

 04-24-2006, 05:07 PM         #58
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:
fu*koouta this thread, just proved you know sh*t with that statment, actually, lets just add vanilla ice to the list of goats

Like i said is Big L, Biggie & Pac all dead are better

JayZ, Rakim, BDK, KRS, Nas, Ghostface, Common>>>Eminem

Ice Cube was 100x better than eminem in he prime, Kool G Rap, Slikk Rikk, Raekwon, Phonte, Scarface, Black Thought, Mos Def can all spit hotter than eminem

and its unfair to say eminem is the best batttler ever, he like Jin, using his skin colour to gain the upper hand, an unfair advantage
LMAO!!!!



so much anger....


Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 04-24-2006 at 05:11 PM..
 12 years ago '12        #59
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,097 | Props total: 1415 1415
 FriscoKing415 said:
Big L is so overrated that it's not even funny.

He couldn't reach the suburbs. Does that make him wack?


LMFAO... I know right....
 12 years ago '05        #60
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,944 | Props total: 1691 1691
i'll be the first n*gga to say eminem fell off, and that encore was filled wit garbage (it had a couple good songs) and those 2 new songs on his curtain call cd are both wack and one of them is literally gay (fack) but yall can't hate on dude's track record, he was droppin crazy freestyles before he got signed, he released infinite before he got signed (good album) all of eminem's singles are always the most pop/annoyin songs becuz that's what they know wit get spins and sell, but his first 2 albums are considered by most to be classic, and are at the very least 4.5/5, eminem show is 4/5 at the very least, encore is a 2.5/5 at best, and i didn't even download curtain call... but he does have the talent to make another great album, eminem went through what a lot of rappers go through, they just lose their hunger becuz they got millions in the bank, so they don't pour their heart into the music like they did when they first got a shot, so it is what it is, there's no reason to sit here and hate on him


Last edited by dblockallday; 04-24-2006 at 05:10 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Singer Tori Kelly
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Beanie Sigel explains why he is never making music again
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Dating in 2018
150 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
s3x: the baby mama position
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Tommy Davidson remembers Diddy as His assistant and crazy 'In living co..
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Samuel L. Jackson Under Fire For Alleged Homophobic Tweet
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy