Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Has Eminem Fell Off
Yes, Since 2003 62 74.70%
Fuck that, hes always been Wack 21 25.30%
Voters: 83. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-24-2006, 03:43 PM         #1
8380 pageviews
116 comments

Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can We Agree Eminem Is Wack Now?

I been seeing mad (white people, but i know loads of white people who know real hip-hop, even JMT>Em) riding eminems d*ck hard hear, but eminem is wack, the last d12 album, pacs album and encore showed that eminem has lost it

We could see it with the eminem show, a majorly overrated album

Even SSLP and MMLP, even though i agree were ok, were very overrated

You can honestly say, you pump eminem beats in your whips and dont get mad clowned???

Eminem = WACK

I think it is impossible for eminem to warrant a top 15 MC place in history now, you say rappers like game would be sh*t without 50, but eminem wouldnt have started without dre's beats and interscopes ties with mtv, brainwashing yall in the late 90's

Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 03:45 PM..

116 comments for "Can We Agree Eminem Is Wack Now?"

12 years ago '12        #2
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
LoL

I guess Nas is wack too.

When your Favorite rapper is 5 albums into the game, and still is releasing hot material, holla at me.
 04-24-2006, 03:55 PM         #3
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
LoL

I guess Nas is wack too.

When your Favorite rapper is 5 albums into the game, and still is releasing hot material, holla at me.
Jay-Z
Pac
Nas
Ghostface

even wacker artists like dmx and snoop, busta are releasing hot music, eminem is not

Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 03:58 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #4
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
isn't "when i'm gone" the most recent song he's made? and that is a great song
 04-24-2006, 03:59 PM         #5
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When im gone was a pretty good song, but i remember this board acting like god sent them 3 wishes, it was mad overrated, there was like 20 threads 15 pages long about it, wow

Eminem done fell off, plus all he seems to make is mad wack clown music or depressing sh*t

Last edited by Aran; 04-24-2006 at 04:01 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #6
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 MonkTaker said:
LoL

I guess Nas is wack too.

i guess your wrong....Nas has 3 classic albums in the hood and the burbs.

name one eminem album that
[spoiler - click to view]

street dudes and burb dudes listen to?
 12 years ago '06        #7
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
most of the sh*t he does now is wack..when im gone was nice, but it dont make up for encore...
 04-24-2006, 04:04 PM         #8
The Hemp Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think when he drops his new album it will e hype...cus proof just died and he split wid kim again because she wanted his £££, hes gonna have good sh*t to say!! IMO
 04-24-2006, 04:04 PM         #9
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
i guess your wrong....Nas has 3 classic albums in the hood and the burbs.

name one eminem album that
[spoiler - click to view]

street dudes and burb dudes listen to?
real talk
 12 years ago '05        #10
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
in my opinion, all ems cds had a different feel to it, SSLP had this psycho theme to it, the MMLP had this rebel type of sh*t, eminem show was him maturing, and encore wasnt like the others, wasnt as serious, but it was still decent, i think people overlooked eminem show and encore cause it wasnt what eminem made of himself wit his first 2 albums. SSPL and MMLP were hits, but so was eminem show, it was different but still good, encore wanst as good as the others but still had some good songs. yeah its not what it used to be, its different but i dont think that makes him and his whole career wack. encore wasnt his whole career, he did more that that, and all ya bumped his other sh*t. so u cant call the man wack.

i kno ya just gon call me a whiteboy on eminems nuts, i dont give a fu*k, do it, show how stupid and ignorant u are by tellin me by liking music that u dont like, i am d*ck ridin. fu*k you and u can just suck my d*ck, and thats to everyone that has ever said anything about some1 d*ck ridin for liking someones music, cause u sayin just shows how pointless u are.

Last edited by King rA; 04-24-2006 at 04:11 PM..
 04-24-2006, 04:06 PM         #11
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never liked him, good bad lyricist or not i always thought he was straight corny. dude never said sh*t i could relate too, well that aint sayin much since i think i could name 2 of his songs and quote one lyric total..."hi my name is"
 04-24-2006, 04:14 PM         #12
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em can never be wack. He can drop wack albums, but naw he's a proven legend.
 04-24-2006, 04:19 PM         #13
jthamind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i haven't bought an Em album since The Eminem Show, and i regret even buying THAT for the most part...also, i think people are stupid, point blank, to say he's top 10 ever or anywhere near it...but to say he's wack?...please...lyrically, he can still sh*t on about 75% of the game...he's just nowhere near as good as he used to be...his flow is still unique, his rhyme schemes are off the charts and he can still touch on some interesting topics...but his main problem now is that he's rapping about sh*t that people don't care about..."Ass Like That"?...that sh*t is retarded..."My Dad's Gone Crazy"?...yeah, he's crazy all right, crazy for making that song...if he's going to talk about crazy sh*t, i'd rather hear him say something like "i translate when my voice is read through a seismagraph and the noise is spread, picked up and transmitte to Royce's head"...that's what made Em great...he was lyrically insane with a crazy flow and a lack of decency...now, he's not on that sh*t anymore...but to say he's wack just because he's nowhere near as good as he used to be?...nah, he can still bring it...he just chooses not to...that's why i choose not to buy any more of his albums...

Last edited by jthamind; 04-24-2006 at 04:30 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #14
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 luda06 said:
Em can never be wack. He can drop wack albums, but naw he's a proven legend.
Now that's true groupie words, How can you say someone cant be wack even if they drop wack music. Isnt the music put out a product of the person?
 12 years ago '05        #15
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
 jthamind said:
i haven't bought an Em album since The Eminem Show, and i regret even buying THAT for the most part...also, i think people are stupid, point blank, to say he's top 10 ever or anywhere [I]near[I] it...but to say he's wack?...please...lyrically, he can still sh*t on about 75% of the game...he's just nowhere near as good as he used to be...his flow is still unique, his rhyme schemes are off the charts and he can still touch on some interesting topics...but his main problem now is that he's rapping about sh*t that people don't care about..."Ass Like That"?...that sh*t is retarded..."My Dad's Gone Crazy"?...yeah, he's crazy all right, crazy for making that song...if he's going to talk about crazy sh*t, i'd rather hear him say something like "i translate when my voice is read through a seismagraph and the noise is spread, picked up and transmitte to Royce's head"...that's what made Em great...he was lyrically insane with a crazy flow and a lack of decency...now, he's not on that sh*t anymore...but to say he's wack just because he's nowhere near as good as he used to be?...nah, he can still bring it...he just chooses not to...that's why i choose not to buy anymore of his albums...

props, just adds to what i was tryin to say.
 04-24-2006, 04:29 PM         #16
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I like his music, why does it bother you so much? Hes fallen off when compared to how sick he was before but that dont mean hes sh*t, for every bad song on Encore, there is a good song.
 12 years ago '05        #17
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:

I like his music, why does it bother you so much? Hes fallen off when compared to how sick he was before but that dont mean hes sh*t, for every bad song on Encore, there is a good song.

props to you too, i dont understand that cause you dont like this music and think its trash means i have to feel like that too or im ridin d*ck, it is what i like, if i like it, thats just my music taste, and there aint a damn thing u gon do to change it. im not sayin eminem is the best, cause hes not, but i still like his music.
 12 years ago '05        #18
yungwun5150 
space
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 0 0
hes still one of the most skilled rappers ever, regardles what you think, when people like rakim say hes one of the most talented that must mean hes one of the greatest
its hard to tell with em, encore was full of corny pop songs which made his image look like sh*t but then he releases songs like Mosh and Emulate with obie n questions me...does he still have it or not? i guess we'll see on the next record he puts out in the long-run
 12 years ago '04        #19
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I don't see where people are coming from saying The Eminem Show was whack...

That sh*t was different so people aren't feeling it. To me that was more musical than his other albums, and it was Em being a little more mature than before.

Along the same lines as Nas with God's Son. I guess when the artists get more personal and introspective with the music that people aren't feeling it.
 Aran said:
even wacker artists like dmx and snoop, busta are releasing hot music, eminem is not
I don't understand how you say all this about Em, but then go on to say at least DMX and Snoop are making hot music. DMX has been garbage since Grand Champ and everything Snoop has done recently has been off the strength of Pharrell, so its not like he's making his own hot joints now.

I'm not siding with Em on Encore, but Eminem Show was not bad
 12 years ago '05        #20
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
why the only two choices are negative? cause I dont agree.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy