1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 GETMAJOR.COM said:
9th wonder isnt making alot of money he's underground.

what can he make for a beat maybe 4 g's?

when he starts making hit singles then maybe.

plus man there are people who use alot less stuff then 9th wonder that are making hot beats.
You n*ggas are aware of the fact 9th Wonder...Produced Beats For Jay-Z and His Girl Beyonce...don't play dis n*gga like he can't make hit records....his beats singlehanded pushed Little Brother from an Indie Label to getting Signed to Atlantic Records....
 04-23-2006, 10:49 PM         #42
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldenchild7317 said:
im sorry but just blaze cannot hold a whole albums production down. Kanye good but 50 hours to make that impossible beat lol!!
9th wonder >>>>>ur favorite producer
listen to Little Brother-The Listening,Minstel Show, Jean Grae-Jeanius Album, Murs-3:16,Murray's Revenge, Buckshot Chemistry ect...
all these albums in three years.
Just blaze testify is like his last hot joint and listen to the sample he barely did anything same wit kanye's testify on the common joint. J dilla and No ID made kanye's career before them he was making corny beats on Jermaine Dupri 1492 album hahahaah.

Dam, you know whats up! If people out there hasn't listen to the "the Listening" your missing out!
 04-23-2006, 10:51 PM         #43
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
You n*ggas are aware of the fact 9th Wonder...Produced Beats For Jay-Z and His Girl Beyonce...don't play dis n*gga like he can't make hit records....his beats singlehanded pushed Little Brother from an Indie Label to getting Signed to Atlantic Records....
singlehandedly?

pardon me i had to laugh at that
 12 years ago '05        #44
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Fingaz said:
singlehandedly?

pardon me i had to laugh at that

you know how many underground MC's are better than Phonte and Big Pooh and haven't got signed to a major? ....you tell me NINTH WONDER didn't help push them to that level singlehandedly!!
 12 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 18808 18808
 Mrniceguy said:
1.That n*gga makes hot beats with Fruity Loops and Cool Edit Pro like he's an soundclick producer or something....dude is really gifted...

lol, a lot of n*ggas on soundclick got some dope beats son, don't sleep.....i mean i co-sign he's nicer than kanye, but just blaze? nah, you trippin with that one.....

just blaze's synth work>>>>>any sample 9th could chop up.....
 04-24-2006, 12:22 AM         #46
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont know sh*t about producing but 9th wonder/kanye/blaze all gud producers i guess
 12 years ago '04        #47
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
he doesnt top premo...hands down... as far as the rest? timbaland and kanye...nah....but 9th is ill...dude must have a sick collection of sh*t to sample

plus dont sleep on FL... people could do some serious things with it

Last edited by Drunk By Myself; 04-24-2006 at 02:42 AM..
 04-24-2006, 02:49 AM         #48
wordsworth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
1.That n*gga makes hot beats with Fruity Loops and Cool Edit Pro like he's an soundclick producer or something....dude is really gifted...

thats a very good point

but hes gatta vary his style mor

i feel him tho props
 12 years ago '04        #49
jaynat603 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 190 190
Still crushin n*ggas after death
 04-24-2006, 03:48 AM         #50
YounG_FaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his beats wont match up to jb / kanye and otherss
he has talent but he k!lls his beats thouu
his beats sound ventage and has really no style most of them are boren
but to ug heads there nice cuz the artist
 04-25-2006, 07:54 AM         #51
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fingaz said:
9th wonder is a good producer, but you cant think hes better than them jus cuz he uses Fruity Loops
Yup
 12 years ago '04        #52
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
that's where he first started postin his beats it was on soundclick, and who cares if he uses Fruity loops it ain't what you got it's how you use it. i've seen cats with mpc's and all that but can't make a beat to save their lives.
 04-25-2006, 08:03 AM         #53
Kyjelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes aight.

anyone think his beats are kinda boring?
 12 years ago '05        #54
f to the soong 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
damn, i read this whole thread and this name was only mentioned twice, PETE ROCK, PETE is 9th's "father". it dosent matter what they use or how they make their beats, 9th, just and kanye have similar styles with teh soul samples and all that but sometimes 9th's beats sound flat, like their missing something. kanye uses the same drums on 8/10 tracks, and just, well just is usually hit or miss for me. but dont, please dont, say 9th is the GOAT when Pete Rock is obviously far superior to him, using much less.
 12 years ago '05        #55
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
HIS BEATS ARE WACK AS fu*k AND HIS DRUMS ALL SOUND THE SAME
 12 years ago '04        #56
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 725 725
know what one mistake tha thread starter made was saying he better than tha rest of em dudes juss coz he uses fruity loops ...... that dont mean nuthang,like tha otha dude sayd you might put him in just blaze's basline studios wit all tha xpensive sh*t n have him doin sh*tty production........IMO
9th is a very good producer,9th is topnotch,i mean peep tha numba of albums he has done,to have someone working woth all these dudes means he is getting some sortof great attention n being felt,tha beat he did for mary j is juss nice,peep tha reviews thats one song getting some love,3:16 was solid from tha 11st track to last,listeners same thang,given mo time dude might find himself in tha chairmans seat ....
 12 years ago '04        #57
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 725 725
n yeah PETE ROCK is 9th's pa lol
 12 years ago '05        #58
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 flowmatic said:
know what one mistake tha thread starter made was saying he better than tha rest of em dudes juss coz he uses fruity loops ...... that dont mean nuthang,like tha otha dude sayd you might put him in just blaze's basline studios wit all tha xpensive sh*t n have him doin sh*tty production........IMO
9th is a very good producer,9th is topnotch,i mean peep tha numba of albums he has done,to have someone working woth all these dudes means he is getting some sortof great attention n being felt,tha beat he did for mary j is juss nice,peep tha reviews thats one song getting some love,3:16 was solid from tha 11st track to last,listeners same thang,given mo time dude might find himself in tha chairmans seat ....
If africans from 3rd world country with nothing.... make a muddhouse with 4 levels floors doors and a kitchen.... shouldn't they get more credit than

an Architect with an abundance of supplies and money? ....just think about it!!

thats why i gave 9th his credit....Fruity Loops sucks when matched up against MPC (Hardware) and Reason , Cubase, Keyboards .....top of the line equipment...you know
 12 years ago '04        #59
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Mrniceguy said:
still dont make his wack a.ss good
 04-25-2006, 02:42 PM         #60
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worst thread ever.. who cares what he uses.. he's not seeing Rza, Large Pro, Kanye, Agallah, Hi-tek, Dre, Pete Rock, Primo, Dilla, Alch
Prince Paul, fu*k n*gga the list goes on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy