squad up!

1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
8103 page views
66 comments

Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer

1.That n*gga makes hot beats with Fruity Loops and Cool Edit Pro like he's an soundclick producer or something....dude is really gifted...

66 comments for "1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer"

12 years ago '06        #2
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 5980 5980
lol i use the same sh*t he does...i wish i could think of sh*t like he makes tho

04-22-2006, 12:42 PM         #3
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9th wonder is a good producer, but you cant think hes better than them jus cuz he uses Fruity Loops

12 years ago '06        #4
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
sha money xl> 9th wonder

04-22-2006, 01:07 PM         #5
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just Blaze? Never.

12 years ago '05        #6
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Fingaz said
9th wonder is a good producer, but you cant think hes better than them jus cuz he uses Fruity Loops
you give Pharrell fruity loops and see how trash his beats sound...
you give just blaze Fruity loops and see how trash his beats will sound...
any top producer...its n*ggas that have TOPLINE EXPENSIVE MPC'S BEAT MACHINES KEYBOARDS STUDIO SETUP'S AND STILL MAKE TRASH BEATS

gotta give 9th wonder credit when credit is do!!

making 9th wonder beats with fruity loops are like crushing coal into diamonds man.... n*ggas already working with Diamonds and can't make Coal

12 years ago '04        #7
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$27,134 | Props total: 4049 4049
4/10 9th Wonder beats are good

04-22-2006, 01:15 PM         #8
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
any top producer...its n*ggas that have TOPLINE EXPENSIVE MPC'S BEAT MACHINES KEYBOARDS STUDIO SETUP'S AND STILL MAKE TRASH BEATS

making 9th wonder beats with fruity loops are like crushing coal into diamonds man.... n*ggas already working with Diamonds and can't make Coal
How do you know that Pharrell doesnt know how to use Fruity Loops?
Maybe he just prefers the sound you get from an MPC. I could easily just say "Give 9th Wonder an MPC and see how sh*t his beats would be."

12 years ago '05        #9
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 tweedle- said
How do you know that Pharrell doesnt know how to use Fruity Loops?
Maybe he just prefers the sound you get from an MPC. I could easily just say "Give 9th Wonder an MPC and see how sh*t his beats would be."
if you can support a family off making fruity loop beats.....than it shouldn't be a problem making even better living off MPC-made beats....its just logic!!

04-22-2006, 01:31 PM         #10
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said

9th wonder is a sample based producer, FL is a sequencer. Yea it has those preset sounds in it, but its meant to be a SEQUENCER, not a beatmachine.

Kanye Using an MPC2000 and A Turntable = 9th Wonder Using FL and A Turntable

Its not about what you use, its about whos using it. Just Blaze, Kanye, and Pharrell could probably make beats as nice as 9th using fruity loops to sequence their record samples like 9th does.

Using Fruity Loops DOES NOT make you a better producer than others jus because u can make hotness with it. Its on the same level as an MPC or ASR-10

Last edited by Fingaz; 04-22-2006 at 01:33 PM..

04-22-2006, 01:32 PM         #11
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
if you can support a family off making fruity loop beats.....than it shouldn't be a problem making even better living off MPC-made beats....its just logic!!
No it isnt. Have you actually used Fruity Loops before? Your trying to make it look like an Abc book and an MPC out to be a book on Quantum Physics. If you learn how to use either properly, you can make a sick beat. If you gave him an MPC and he didnt know how to use it then his beats would be wack.

12 years ago '04        #12
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Just when he wants to is better than 9th and Kanye

04-22-2006, 01:37 PM         #13
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because 9th uses FL doesn't mean sh*t. FL is an underrated program to begin with. It's just that n*ggas make that D4L sh*t givin' FL a bad rep.

Kanye and Just Blaze also make a better variety of beats. Rap and R & B they do it both, and they always don't rely on samples as much as 9th.

12 years ago '04        #14
goldenchild7317 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
im sorry but just blaze cannot hold a whole albums production down. Kanye good but 50 hours to make that impossible beat lol!!
9th wonder >>>>>ur favorite producer
listen to Little Brother-The Listening,Minstel Show, Jean Grae-Jeanius Album, Murs-3:16,Murray's Revenge, Buckshot Chemistry ect...
all these albums in three years.
Just blaze testify is like his last hot joint and listen to the sample he barely did anything same wit kanye's testify on the common joint. J dilla and No ID made kanye's career before them he was making corny beats on Jermaine Dupri 1492 album hahahaah.

04-22-2006, 01:43 PM         #15
neilnspredem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said

LOL

Do you actually believe this?

An MPC doesn't automatically make your music better. It's all about TALENT. If a nygga is trash & doesn't have an ear for music-his beats are gonna be garbage, whether he's using an MPC or Fruity Loops.

& FYI, Just Blaze was making beats with software before anybody ever heard of 9th Wonder. All of his beats from The Dynasty album were made on Logic.

Last edited by neilnspredem; 04-22-2006 at 01:45 PM..

04-22-2006, 01:46 PM         #16
i r b y n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rufus The Stunt said
Just when he wants to is better than 9th and Kanye
I have to agree with dude on this.

12 years ago '05        #17
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 goldenchild7317 said
im sorry but just blaze cannot hold a whole albums production down. Kanye good but 50 hours to make that impossible beat lol!!
9th wonder >>>>>ur favorite producer
listen to Little Brother-The Listening,Minstel Show, Jean Grae-Jeanius Album, Murs-3:16,Murray's Revenge, Buckshot Chemistry ect...
all these albums in three years.
Just blaze testify is like his last hot joint and listen to the sample he barely did anything same wit kanye's testify on the common joint. J dilla and No ID made kanye's career before them he was making corny beats on Jermaine Dupri 1492 album hahahaah.
^^^ Co-signs....this dude knows his Hip-Hop Music..... i feel ya man, these dudes on here is judging 9th wonder OFF "Threat Beat" on black album thats it..other than that..n*ggas really don't know what 9th wonder has been doing

12 years ago '05        #18
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 i r b y n said
I have to agree with dude on this.
don't agree man, thats like saying T-Mac is one of the greatest basketball players when he Wants to Be.... ...thats when he wants to be..that don't mean much!

04-22-2006, 01:49 PM         #19
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:

04-22-2006, 01:50 PM         #20
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
^^^ Co-signs....this dude knows his Hip-Hop Music..... i feel ya man, these dudes on here is judging 9th wonder OFF "Threat Beat" on black album thats it..other than that..n*ggas really don't know what 9th wonder has been doing
fu*k outta here...

Im pretty sure everyone is aware of what 9th has been doin by now, 9th is a good producer hes proven that he can hold down albums. Im crazy when it comes to Justus Leauge sh*t, i probably got every justus league affiliated cd/mixtape released.

Fact is you really cant say 9th is better than the likes of Just Blaze, Kanye, Alchemist, and others JUST because he uses a software based sequencer rather than an MPC.

04-22-2006, 01:53 PM         #21
neilnspredem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said
i've tried it before and I came to the conclusion either somebody replayed the horns or he applied some weird azz technique to it cuz the original sample is like 106 BPM and touch the sky is like 90 somethin but the Pitch is still perserved and in good quality.
Time stretching

04-22-2006, 01:57 PM         #22
neilnspredem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said
time stretching adds flange especially if u lower the tempo as low as he did on touch the sky. there is no flange and quality wise is still great. you couldn't even tell, only if u tried to recreate it
1 word: Engineers

12 years ago '05        #23
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Fingaz said
fu*k outta here...

Im pretty sure everyone is aware of what 9th has been doin by now, 9th is a good producer hes proven that he can hold down albums. Im crazy when it comes to Justus Leauge sh*t, i probably got every justus league affiliated cd/mixtape released.

Fact is you really cant say 9th is better than the likes of Just Blaze, Kanye, Alchemist, and others JUST because he uses a software based sequencer rather than an MPC.
Why Not? ....FL is low-budget software and he's making a living off it...he even caught Jay-Z's attention with it.....

MPC's are clearly more expensive hardware (not software) and Kanye spends hours on hours with co-production by Jon Brion recently...just to make ONE DAMN BEAT..thats subpar and he puts it on Late Registration and brags about it....

9th wonder...makes Great Beats on FL and Cool Edit Pro....and remains humble about all his accomplishments....and doesn't take 50 hours to make subpar beats....

12 years ago '05        #24
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 JustForgetIt said
i dare you to try and REDO just blaze - touch the sky. I GUARANTEE you won't be able to do it. i've tried it before and I came to the conclusion either somebody replayed the horns or he applied some weird azz technique to it cuz the original sample is like 106 BPM and touch the sky is like 90 somethin but the Pitch is still perserved and in good quality. I can recreate any 9th wonder beat. he doesn't do anything special at all, while i can't recreate just blaze I really mean it, breathe or touch the sky.
just blaze uses un-original soul samples...how familiar is that song he sampled to make the beat...i'm quite sure...he had some hi-tech equipment that keeps the pitch preserved and in good quality...maybe your jumping the gun!!

12 years ago '05        #25
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 neilnspredem said
1 word: Engineers
:applause: this guy knows his sh*t....those engineers be in the studio like mad scientists...on the computers tweaking production ...he might be right...isn't young guru rocafella's engineer? i'm sure they have more than just him

Home      

most viewed right now
 Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
8 comments
39 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
27 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
20 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
46 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside While Pusha Tea begging for Drakes attention Drizzy out here plotting ..
53 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
62 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LEBRON JAMES WIFE looking EXTRA ROUGH on INSTAGRAM :mjlmfao:
76 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Melo gathers the ferocious defensive rebound 🏀
4 comments
38 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
“Cap” Responds To Pusha T
91 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
21 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
62 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks speaks... LOL
20 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
3 comments
38 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
31 comments
9 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Hope Cardi B Ghostwriter ready for war
21 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
9 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - Wife kills self & kids after husband faked his death for insurance pa..
19 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kemba Walker dropped 41 points tonight!
18 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
46 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
25 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
strungout
Scorpz
!!!
Monkey Nuts
TaxStoneCooked
postemupndunkit
HiShinUnit
messy marv stan
ordoabchao
Dun Language
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
baddie
Take Care
suavehooper
LegendLouch
Kliq
Affectz
DrizzyStan06
COLIN COWHERD
BIGLean BallOUT

most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
330 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
EA DDA is real.
29 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
26 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Just how grindy is Assassin's Creed Odyssey?
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time