1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
7584 pageviews
66 comments

Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer

1.That n*gga makes hot beats with Fruity Loops and Cool Edit Pro like he's an soundclick producer or something....dude is really gifted...

66 comments for "1 Reason Why 9th Wonder is >>>> Kanye, Just Blaze, and ____fill in a producer"

12 years ago '06        #2
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
lol i use the same sh*t he does...i wish i could think of sh*t like he makes tho
 04-22-2006, 01:42 PM         #3
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9th wonder is a good producer, but you cant think hes better than them jus cuz he uses Fruity Loops
 12 years ago '06        #4
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
sha money xl> 9th wonder
 04-22-2006, 02:07 PM         #5
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just Blaze? Never.
 12 years ago '05        #6
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Fingaz said:
9th wonder is a good producer, but you cant think hes better than them jus cuz he uses Fruity Loops
you give Pharrell fruity loops and see how trash his beats sound...
you give just blaze Fruity loops and see how trash his beats will sound...
any top producer...its n*ggas that have TOPLINE EXPENSIVE MPC'S BEAT MACHINES KEYBOARDS STUDIO SETUP'S AND STILL MAKE TRASH BEATS

gotta give 9th wonder credit when credit is do!!

making 9th wonder beats with fruity loops are like crushing coal into diamonds man.... n*ggas already working with Diamonds and can't make Coal
 12 years ago '04        #7
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
4/10 9th Wonder beats are good
 04-22-2006, 02:15 PM         #8
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
any top producer...its n*ggas that have TOPLINE EXPENSIVE MPC'S BEAT MACHINES KEYBOARDS STUDIO SETUP'S AND STILL MAKE TRASH BEATS

making 9th wonder beats with fruity loops are like crushing coal into diamonds man.... n*ggas already working with Diamonds and can't make Coal
How do you know that Pharrell doesnt know how to use Fruity Loops?
Maybe he just prefers the sound you get from an MPC. I could easily just say "Give 9th Wonder an MPC and see how sh*t his beats would be."
 12 years ago '05        #9
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 tweedle- said:
How do you know that Pharrell doesnt know how to use Fruity Loops?
Maybe he just prefers the sound you get from an MPC. I could easily just say "Give 9th Wonder an MPC and see how sh*t his beats would be."
if you can support a family off making fruity loop beats.....than it shouldn't be a problem making even better living off MPC-made beats....its just logic!!
 04-22-2006, 02:31 PM         #10
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:

9th wonder is a sample based producer, FL is a sequencer. Yea it has those preset sounds in it, but its meant to be a SEQUENCER, not a beatmachine.

Kanye Using an MPC2000 and A Turntable = 9th Wonder Using FL and A Turntable

Its not about what you use, its about whos using it. Just Blaze, Kanye, and Pharrell could probably make beats as nice as 9th using fruity loops to sequence their record samples like 9th does.

Using Fruity Loops DOES NOT make you a better producer than others jus because u can make hotness with it. Its on the same level as an MPC or ASR-10

Last edited by Fingaz; 04-22-2006 at 02:33 PM..
 04-22-2006, 02:32 PM         #11
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
if you can support a family off making fruity loop beats.....than it shouldn't be a problem making even better living off MPC-made beats....its just logic!!
No it isnt. Have you actually used Fruity Loops before? Your trying to make it look like an Abc book and an MPC out to be a book on Quantum Physics. If you learn how to use either properly, you can make a sick beat. If you gave him an MPC and he didnt know how to use it then his beats would be wack.
 12 years ago '04        #12
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Just when he wants to is better than 9th and Kanye
 04-22-2006, 02:37 PM         #13
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because 9th uses FL doesn't mean sh*t. FL is an underrated program to begin with. It's just that n*ggas make that D4L sh*t givin' FL a bad rep.

Kanye and Just Blaze also make a better variety of beats. Rap and R & B they do it both, and they always don't rely on samples as much as 9th.
 12 years ago '04        #14
goldenchild7317 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
im sorry but just blaze cannot hold a whole albums production down. Kanye good but 50 hours to make that impossible beat lol!!
9th wonder >>>>>ur favorite producer
listen to Little Brother-The Listening,Minstel Show, Jean Grae-Jeanius Album, Murs-3:16,Murray's Revenge, Buckshot Chemistry ect...
all these albums in three years.
Just blaze testify is like his last hot joint and listen to the sample he barely did anything same wit kanye's testify on the common joint. J dilla and No ID made kanye's career before them he was making corny beats on Jermaine Dupri 1492 album hahahaah.
 04-22-2006, 02:43 PM         #15
neilnspredem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:

LOL

Do you actually believe this?

An MPC doesn't automatically make your music better. It's all about TALENT. If a nygga is trash & doesn't have an ear for music-his beats are gonna be garbage, whether he's using an MPC or Fruity Loops.

& FYI, Just Blaze was making beats with software before anybody ever heard of 9th Wonder. All of his beats from The Dynasty album were made on Logic.

Last edited by neilnspredem; 04-22-2006 at 02:45 PM..
 04-22-2006, 02:46 PM         #16
i r b y n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rufus The Stunt said:
Just when he wants to is better than 9th and Kanye
I have to agree with dude on this.
 12 years ago '05        #17
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 goldenchild7317 said:
im sorry but just blaze cannot hold a whole albums production down. Kanye good but 50 hours to make that impossible beat lol!!
9th wonder >>>>>ur favorite producer
listen to Little Brother-The Listening,Minstel Show, Jean Grae-Jeanius Album, Murs-3:16,Murray's Revenge, Buckshot Chemistry ect...
all these albums in three years.
Just blaze testify is like his last hot joint and listen to the sample he barely did anything same wit kanye's testify on the common joint. J dilla and No ID made kanye's career before them he was making corny beats on Jermaine Dupri 1492 album hahahaah.
^^^ Co-signs....this dude knows his Hip-Hop Music..... i feel ya man, these dudes on here is judging 9th wonder OFF "Threat Beat" on black album thats it..other than that..n*ggas really don't know what 9th wonder has been doing
 12 years ago '05        #18
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 i r b y n said:
I have to agree with dude on this.
don't agree man, thats like saying T-Mac is one of the greatest basketball players when he Wants to Be.... ...thats when he wants to be..that don't mean much!
 04-22-2006, 02:49 PM         #19
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:
 04-22-2006, 02:50 PM         #20
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
^^^ Co-signs....this dude knows his Hip-Hop Music..... i feel ya man, these dudes on here is judging 9th wonder OFF "Threat Beat" on black album thats it..other than that..n*ggas really don't know what 9th wonder has been doing
fu*k outta here...

Im pretty sure everyone is aware of what 9th has been doin by now, 9th is a good producer hes proven that he can hold down albums. Im crazy when it comes to Justus Leauge sh*t, i probably got every justus league affiliated cd/mixtape released.

Fact is you really cant say 9th is better than the likes of Just Blaze, Kanye, Alchemist, and others JUST because he uses a software based sequencer rather than an MPC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago