Hip-Hop Trivia... answer & post questions

most viewed right now
 53
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-23-2006, 10:02 PM         #161
And1NYC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
The Blueprint...

"I dropped the same day as the Towers" -Jay-Z
Fabolous dropped Ghetto Fabolous that day too. I remember cuase before school, I had picked me up a copy at K-Mart.
 12 years ago '04        #162
P_mass_nc 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 0 0
 And1NYC said:
Fabolous dropped Ghetto Fabolous that day too. I remember cuase before school, I had picked me up a copy at K-Mart.
"Rumors have it the blueprint classic, couldn't even be stopped by Bin Laden..Sept. 11, marks tha era forever..of a revolution, every Che Gueverra..." sumthin like that...

but yeah Fab dropped the same day.
 12 years ago '04        #163
P_mass_nc 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 0 0
 thegraphixking said:
didn't Storch produce alot of beats Dre took credit for? and who did Kanye Ghost produce for back in the day?????
D-Dot Angeletti..cat that used to produce for Bad Boy..and No I.D. was his mentor...

*Easy One*
Who mentored 50 cent. showed him how to write 16, and hooks..?
Also Name the group this person was in..(lol)...
 12 years ago '05        #164
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,971 | Props total: 33 33
 P_mass_nc said:
D-Dot Angeletti..cat that used to produce for Bad Boy..and No I.D. was his mentor...

*Easy One*
Who mentored 50 cent. showed him how to write 16, and hooks..?
Also Name the group this person was in..(lol)...
Jam Master Jay and Run DMC is the group....


How did the whole "Real Roxanne" situation start?
What made LL and Canibus start beefing?
What song did BTNH remix of there own, rerelease there cd for, and was a huge hit? And what was the reason to rerelease the song?
 12 years ago '05        #165
Infamous Blaze 
space
avatar space
space
$363 | Props total: 0 0
 BigL4Life said:

What song did BTNH remix of there own, rerelease there cd for, and was a huge hit? And what was the reason to rerelease the song?
crossroads
i think it was to include some more people that had died
 12 years ago '05        #166
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,971 | Props total: 33 33
 Infamous Blaze said:
crossroads
i think it was to include some more people that had died

yup.. such as eazy e.... propped ya... anyone no the other ones i said??
 04-23-2006, 11:19 PM         #167
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
Jam Master Jay and Run DMC is the group....


How did the whole "Real Roxanne" situation start?
What made LL and Canibus start beefing?
What song did BTNH remix of there own, rerelease there cd for, and was a huge hit? And what was the reason to rerelease the song?
1. Long Story...
2. LL Cool J being a stuck up fairy acting bi*ch about a canibus line that wasn't a diss.
3. Crossroads, and it was because of Eazy's death.
 12 years ago '05        #168
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,971 | Props total: 33 33
 BlazeA50 said:
1. Long Story...
2. LL Cool J being a stuck up fairy acting bi*ch about a canibus line that wasn't a diss.
3. Crossroads, and it was because of Eazy's death.
1 is a long story, but its because Roxanne Shante made a diss song because of a canceled concert by UTFO

2. thats right... also canibus got a tattoo of the same thing LL got for respect to him

3 is correct
 12 years ago '04        #169
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,090 | Props total: 3401 3401
What song did Tupac say influenced him to make "Me and My Girlfriend"?
What was Trina's occupation before becoming a rapper?
What song/group does QB Daunte Culpepper imitate after he scores a touchdown? How about RB Larry Johnson?
 04-24-2006, 01:31 AM         #170
wordsworth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coolo thread here props
 12 years ago '04        #171
P_mass_nc 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 0 0
 thegraphixking said:
Which Producer had a platinum record before the age of 18?
may be multiple answers but i'm sure JD did
 04-24-2006, 03:11 AM         #172
Krayzie04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
nelly went 9x platinum with Country grammer



Hmmm... I guess... 50 with Grodt or TLC with Crazys3xyCool... read somewhere TLC got Diamond with that Album... idk


I got an easy one:

Which Rapper self-defended in a song to a friend about a friend with the lines
"I never fu*ked his girl
I never took his money"

Name the rapper and the song...


Last edited by Krayzie04; 04-24-2006 at 03:30 AM..
 04-24-2006, 10:53 AM         #173
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
What was Trina's occupation before becoming a rapper?
STRIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

But what about Eve????


Last edited by ADrake22; 04-24-2006 at 10:55 AM..
 04-24-2006, 11:39 AM         #174
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P_mass_nc said:
may be multiple answers but i'm sure JD did
dunno if it's multiple answers but that's the one i was looking for....


here's a good one....

Which 2 Dj's are given credit for inventing, tge "scratch" sound as we know it..
actually 1 if Grand Master flash....who is the other?
 12 years ago '04        #175
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,839 | Props total: 151 151
DJ Kool Herc id say
 04-24-2006, 01:36 PM         #176
Inhale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krayzie04 said:
I got an easy one:

Which Rapper self-defended in a song to a friend about a friend with the lines
"I never fu*ked his girl
I never took his money"

Name the rapper and the song...
Bizzy Bone says that about Krayzie Bone.. in that Dear Layzie song
 12 years ago '05        #177
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1012 1012
 ADrake22 said:
The Blueprint...

"I dropped the same day as the Towers" -Jay-Z
Fabolous dropped an album that day too.
 04-24-2006, 02:20 PM         #178
Ameen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What pre-rappin ambitions did The Game, Cam'ron & Nelly have?
 12 years ago '04        #179
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Ameen said:
What pre-rappin ambitions did The Game, Cam'ron & Nelly have?
basketball
 04-24-2006, 02:44 PM         #180
nellydoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What song did Tupac say influenced him to make "Me and My Girlfriend"? Nas - I Gave You Power
What was Trina's occupation before becoming a rapper? Stripper / pole dancer i think
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy