Hip-Hop Trivia... answer & post questions

most viewed right now
 162
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #181
cleavon15 
space
avatar space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
 And1NYC said:
1. Wasnt it when ghostface and cappadonna was on it.
2. Ice Cube, Boyz N da Hood, Do-Boy


right isn't that the gangsta rapper who makes family movies
 04-24-2006, 04:18 PM         #182
Above.Ground  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegraphixking said:
Which 2 Dj's are given credit for inventing, tge "scratch" sound as we know it..
actually 1 if Grand Master flash....who is the other?
The other is Grand Wizard Theodore, who had a good relationship with Flash, pretty sure he was his mentor or something.
 12 years ago '05        #183
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 1429 1429
 Ameen said:
What pre-rappin ambitions did The Game, Cam'ron & Nelly have?
Game - Basketball
Cam'Ron - Iunno, becoming the first "straight" pr0nstar to wear pink
Nelly - Baseball
 04-24-2006, 05:27 PM         #184
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a good question... how old is tony yayo? and how old does he act?
 04-25-2006, 11:03 PM         #185
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Above.Ground said:
The other is Grand Wizard Theodore, who had a good relationship with Flash, pretty sure he was his mentor or something.
yup......
 04-25-2006, 11:04 PM         #186
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2bigz said:
Game - Basketball
Cam'Ron - Iunno, becoming the first "straight" pr0nstar to wear pink
Nelly - Baseball
Cam was ballin too wasn't he.....
 04-26-2006, 04:58 PM         #187
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
name 5 rappers that actually went to college/community college...
 12 years ago '06        #188
cleavon15 
space
avatar space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
actually can't find out which came out first Richochet (Ice-T) or Boyz N Da Hood (Ice Cube) or New Jack City (Ice-T)
 04-27-2006, 09:46 PM         #189
funkthat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkpoet said:
Alright time to stump all of you:

Where did Kool Herc get his name from?

Nas' debut album, Illmatic, featured production from super producers Large Professor, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, and two other producers. Name these two producers and their tracks.

Q-tip "one Love" L.E.S. "Lifes A bi*ch" haha ino i got em right
 12 years ago '05        #190
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 ADrake22 said:
name 5 rappers that actually went to college/community college...
This one could be tough....

I no that Lil Jon did, Puffy did, David Banner did, Method Man went to Harvard and thats the only 4 i no....

Banner and Meth smart as fu*k... i read Meth went 2 harvard and that y he wanted 2 go there in How High the movie
 12 years ago '05        #191
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 1429 1429
 ADrake22 said:
name 5 rappers that actually went to college/community college...
Puffy, Mase, Ice Cube, Method Man & David Banner
 12 years ago '05        #192
Infamous Blaze 
space
avatar space
space
$363 | Props total: 0 0
 ADrake22 said:
name 5 rappers that actually went to college/community college...
ludacris, phonte, guru, david banner, kanye west
 12 years ago '05        #193
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 BigL4Life said:
This one could be tough....

I no that Lil Jon did, Puffy did, David Banner did, Method Man went to Harvard and thats the only 4 i no....

Banner and Meth smart as fu*k... i read Meth went 2 harvard and that y he wanted 2 go there in How High the movie
R U SERIOUS?!?!??! The Iron Lung? Johnny Blaze, Hott Nikkles?

Pete Rock and Cam'ron went to college 2 and they both have mentioned it in songs. WHICH SONGS???????????????
 12 years ago '05        #194
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
What rapper has a cd, in which he has guest appearances on it by two artist that hated each other at the time... name the cd and artist
 04-29-2006, 03:22 AM         #195
GazzaDaMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^Was It
Kanye Wests- Late Registration

with Nas and Jay Z Both On it,, dont know if they still hated each other at the time but
 12 years ago '06        #196
cleavon15 
space
avatar space
space
$987 | Props total: 88 88
 BigL4Life said:
What rapper has a cd, in which he has guest appearances on it by two artist that hated each other at the time... name the cd and artist

Youngbuck - Welcome to Cashville - Stomp f/ ludacris and T.I.
 12 years ago '05        #197
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 cleavon15 said:
Youngbuck - Welcome to Cashville - Stomp f/ ludacris and T.I.
T.I. was taken out of the Young Buck cd... game replaced him...

Hint::

the cd is about five years old or so, and all 3(the guy who cd it is, and the other 2 who beefed ) are all legends...
 12 years ago '05        #198
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 1429 1429
well i know that Eminem made Renegade with Royce Da 5'9''
then beefed with him and made a new one with Jay-z

but imma a.ssume its some Jay-z and Nas Track, wat other beef would there be between legends around 2001...?
 12 years ago '05        #199
BigL4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 2bigz said:
well i know that Eminem made Renegade with Royce Da 5'9''
then beefed with him and made a new one with Jay-z

but imma a.ssume its some Jay-z and Nas Track, wat other beef would there be between legends around 2001...?

yes its Jay and Nas, but they arent on the same song... both of those 2 appear on the same album of someone, during the height of there beef... whos cd is it?
 04-30-2006, 12:35 AM         #200
Above.Ground  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
yes its Jay and Nas, but they arent on the same song... both of those 2 appear on the same album of someone, during the height of there beef... whos cd is it?
It's Scarface's "The Fix"...Nas is on "In Between Us" and Jay is on "Guess Who's Back"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy