NJ Nets vs. Indiana Pacers

most viewed right now
 145
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 145
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-03-2006, 08:58 AM         #141
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^your a f*g**t
 12 years ago '05        #142
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1319 1319
 StateZFinest said:
^your a f*g**t
Your a f*g**t for having a pu**y like Vince Carter in your sig/avy. Guy plays like a pu**y, and he dives and takes flops liek Vlade fu*king Divac.

Pacers winning game 6 and where off to a game 7.
 05-04-2006, 08:42 AM         #143
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Your a f*g**t for having a pu**y like Vince Carter in your sig/avy. Guy plays like a pu**y, and he dives and takes flops liek Vlade fu*king Divac.

Pacers winning game 6 and where off to a game 7.
*shrugs*. your insulting my favorite player and my message board sig and avy. those personals man. they're so brutal . f*g**t
 12 years ago '05        #144
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1319 1319
 StateZFinest said:
*shrugs*. your insulting my favorite player and my message board sig and avy. those personals man. they're so brutal . f*g**t
Its obvious you have a big crush on carter.... get his d!ck out of your mouth you fu*kin homo
 05-04-2006, 08:04 PM         #145
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Its obvious you have a big crush on carter.... get his d!ck out of your mouth you fu*kin homo
you mad?

why you talkin bout another mans d!ck
 05-04-2006, 10:21 PM         #146
Pedro050  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha now Katalist and Juelz cAm can stfu untill next season, pce out bi*ches!
 05-05-2006, 02:27 AM         #147
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pedro050 said:
hahaha now Katalist and Juelz cAm can stfu untill next season, pce out bi*ches!
a much-needed break!
 12 years ago '05        #148
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1319 1319
Funny how the Nets fans come out at the end of the series.. da fu*k outta here.... Pacers had no Peja, which means Joneal gets triple teamed down low.. end of story.. i already gave yall your props.. If yall didnt beat the pacers shorthanded i would have laughed my a.ss off.
 12 years ago '05        #149
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1319 1319
 StateZFinest said:
you mad?

why you talkin bout another mans d!ck
because every post i see from you its some gay a.ss sh*t, da fu*k outta here pu**y.... you always talkin Carter this Carter that.. Carter is a bi*ch and always will be.... Jefferson is dope, Kidd is dope... Kristic is dope.. Carter is a bi*ch.. props to the nets, but carter a bi*ch and you always defending him.

Kids these days who think people who can ONLY DUNK are the best players ever.. DA fu*k OUTTA HERE...
 05-06-2006, 01:27 AM         #150
Pedro050  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
because every post i see from you its some gay a.ss sh*t, da fu*k outta here pu**y.... you always talkin Carter this Carter that.. Carter is a bi*ch and always will be.... Jefferson is dope, Kidd is dope... Kristic is dope.. Carter is a bi*ch.. props to the nets, but carter a bi*ch and you always defending him.

Kids these days who think people who can ONLY DUNK are the best players ever.. DA fu*k OUTTA HERE...
let me get this straight people criticized Carter for takin to many shots now hes being criticized for his ability to get to the rim looks like another carter hater or just another pissed off toronto fan
 12 years ago '05        #151
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Pedro050 said:
let me get this straight people criticized Carter for takin to many shots now hes being criticized for his ability to get to the rim looks like another carter hater or just another pissed off toronto fan
Carter cant play defense, is a terrible passer and is a bad team player, he also plays soft to often. Carter is a bi*ch and you fanboys all in love with him are a sick joke. I could name at least 20 players better then carter and with a hell of alot better work ethic and well rounded game.

Carter can throw down nice dunks, but his flopping, no defense and pu**y attitude is bi*ch,
 05-06-2006, 09:28 AM         #152
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha katalist how am i on some gay sh*t when YOU ALWAYS BRING UP CARTER. yea i defend him but its you everytime saying carter this carter that. man...now WHOS on carters d!ck? lol

and stfu about nets fans showing up when the series is over. i've been here since game 1 and you know it
 05-08-2006, 05:51 PM         #153
Pedro050  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
hahahaha katalist how am i on some gay sh*t when YOU ALWAYS BRING UP CARTER. yea i defend him but its you everytime saying carter this carter that. man...now WHOS on carters d!ck? lol

and stfu about nets fans showing up when the series is over. i've been here since game 1 and you know it
:applause: same here, and Katalist was only around when the pacers won.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy