NJ Nets vs. Indiana Pacers

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
I will marry this woman for real.
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
 QualityRecords said:
I don't know basketball? I know missing 21 shots out of 33 is terrible. Thats 36%, pretty awful. Sure he got a bunch of points but look at how many shots he had to take. GTFOH saying I don't know basketball. If you think 12-33 is good then its pretty obvious that you are clueless about basketball.

You're not going to make 50% every night, you're going to have off nights. Pathetic isn't an adjective I would have used. Especially when it's a best of 7. He had an off night. Jason Kidd went 2 for 11.

BTW what is Allen Iverson's career FG%? He's pathetic too right :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '05        #82
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 BOUNCER06 said:
good idea.. but be real.. id rather pacers go out first round for a better pick than lose to miami or detroit in finals..

and ur not aloud to talk about peyton
I'm pretty sure the playoff teams' spots in the draft are locked in by their record, not by how far they get in the playoffs. Thats how it is in NBA Live anyway
 04-23-2006, 02:04 PM         #83
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Hahah, you know u got owned so now u talkin bad on keak da sneak in my sig, hilarious. Get the fu*k outta here, you know NOTHING about basketball KID
bi*ch think he knows me over the internet... you ain't sh*t f*g**t... f*g**t's talk sh*t over the internet. So shut your labia's together and drain your wet pus*y juice. My Knowledge >>> Your need for a mongoloid ventroliquist to interpret what Keak Da Sneak Rap's about. Supadupadupa Hyphy'.

 Keak Da Sneak said:
...awww you think you was hip now? Promise YOU was nerd.
 12 years ago '05        #84
QualityRecords 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,905 | Props total: 3085 3085
 Mega said:
You're not going to make 50% every night, you're going to have off nights. Pathetic isn't an adjective I would have used. Especially when it's a best of 7. He had an off night. Jason Kidd went 2 for 11.

BTW what is Allen Iverson's career FG%? He's pathetic too right :rolleyes:
Its 42%, not pathetic. For a guard 42% is pretty decent, especially in Iverson's case considering he hasn't had a lot of great teammates for most of his career.


The point I was trying to make is that he should pass the ball more instead of shooting fadeaways with 2 guys on him.
 12 years ago '05        #85
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,220 | Props total: 1677 1677
 WilliamHBonnie said:
bi*ch think he knows me over the internet... you ain't sh*t f*g**t... f*g**t's talk sh*t over the internet. So shut your labia's together and drain your wet pus*y juice. My Knowledge >>> Your need for a mongoloid ventroliquist to interpret what Keak Da Sneak Rap's about. Supadupadupa Hyphy'.
haha, and what do you listen to you herb? fu*kin aesop rock adn sage francis? Da fu*k outta here you herb a.ss chump.
 04-23-2006, 02:06 PM         #86
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
The Nets have no big men, or heart. Kidd is the only soldier on that team.
PROOF your a fu*king ignorant ungodblessed peasant fu*ker... KIDD + Jefferson + Vinsanity = HEART. Ack Right Al-Gator.
 12 years ago '05        #87
BOUNCER06 
space
avatar space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 185 185
 WilliamHBonnie said:
PROOF your a fu*king ignorant ungodblessed peasant fu*ker... KIDD + Jefferson + Vinsanity = HEART. Ack Right Al-Gator.
oh snap he called him an al-gator.. sh*ts on now
 04-23-2006, 02:44 PM         #88
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Cartagena said:
lmao @ the nets losing



yeah there really gunna do some damage in the playoffs
woah damn ur cool
 12 years ago '05        #89
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,220 | Props total: 1677 1677
12 for 34 for Carter shooting from the field.. thats the reason the nets lost folks, i hope the nets get rid of carter next year, hes soft. Kidd and Jefferson are two of my fav players, but Carter is a bi*ch.
 12 years ago '05        #90
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,220 | Props total: 1677 1677
 WilliamHBonnie said:
PROOF your a fu*king ignorant ungodblessed peasant fu*ker... KIDD + Jefferson + Vinsanity = HEART. Ack Right Al-Gator.
Kidd and Jefferson = Heart.. Carter = bi*ch
Get your facts straight.. 12 for 34 is HORRIBLE shooting, carter is overrated.
 12 years ago '04        #91
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
 katalist said:
12 for 34 for Carter shooting from the field.. thats the reason the nets lost folks, i hope the nets get rid of carter next year, hes soft. Kidd and Jefferson are two of my fav players, but Carter is a bi*ch.

Yeah the 2 for 11 Kidd had and bad defense didn't have anything to do with it :rolleyes:
 04-23-2006, 02:52 PM         #92
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Kidd and Jefferson = Heart.. Carter = bi*ch
Get your facts straight.. 12 for 34 is HORRIBLE shooting, carter is overrated.
Look Son, Get YOUR facts STRAIGHT... it was 12 - 33. Which is reaching but not touching. Carter has heart, he wanted that sh*t, he just took some bad shots, Kobe had quite a few games like that all season when he shot absolutley horrible from the field. And Kobe has heart, it happens. Atrocius sh*t indeed.
 12 years ago '05        #93
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,220 | Props total: 1677 1677
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Look Son, Get YOUR facts STRAIGHT... it was 12 - 33. Which is reaching but not touching. Carter has heart, he wanted that sh*t, he just took some bad shots, Kobe had quite a few games like that all season when he shot absolutley horrible from the field. And Kobe has heart, it happens. Atrocius sh*t indeed.

haha, one field goal short and you bi*ch, da fu*k outta here. CARTER = NO HEART - FACT.

I love watching Jefferson and Kidd but Carter is bi*ch made

12 for 33 WOW~!~!~!!!
 12 years ago '05        #94
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,220 | Props total: 1677 1677
 Mega said:
Yeah the 2 for 11 Kidd had and bad defense didn't have anything to do with it :rolleyes:
Kidd makes others better ALA Steve Nash, Carter makes everyone around him horrible. fu*k CARTER adn his 12 for 33 shooting.


once Carter learns to play defense i might give him some props, but he is way overrated.
 12 years ago '04        #95
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
Wade went 8 for 21 yesterday. Bad player without heart too right? They should trade him also?
 12 years ago '04        #96
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
 katalist said:
Kidd makes others better ALA Steve Nash, Carter makes everyone around him horrible. fu*k CARTER adn his 12 for 33 shooting.


once Carter learns to play defense i might give him some props, but he is way overrated.

So when New Jersey won 14 in a row during the season, and Carter was averaging over 25 points during that time...he still had nothing to do with it right?
 04-23-2006, 02:57 PM         #97
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
haha, one field goal short and you bi*ch, da fu*k outta here. CARTER = NO HEART - FACT.

I love watching Jefferson and Kidd but Carter is bi*ch made

12 for 33 WOW~!~!~!!!
Just stating the facts youngin'. I'd love to see one person on here agree with your poptart nabisco lovin' a.ss that Carter has no heart.
 12 years ago '04        #98
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,262 | Props total: 15552 15552
Carter doesn't have heart and I'd be surprised if he wasn't the proud owner of a pus*y, he's not somebody you should lean on.
 04-23-2006, 04:30 PM         #99
BDawg23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna see Indiana win this series and when detroit losses to Milwaukee no one hs to worry bout them
 04-23-2006, 04:43 PM         #100
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that last rj shot reminded me of how the raps lost in their lpayoff run a while ago..
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
108 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy