most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
 QualityRecords said:
I don't know basketball? I know missing 21 shots out of 33 is terrible. Thats 36%, pretty awful. Sure he got a bunch of points but look at how many shots he had to take. GTFOH saying I don't know basketball. If you think 12-33 is good then its pretty obvious that you are clueless about basketball.

You're not going to make 50% every night, you're going to have off nights. Pathetic isn't an adjective I would have used. Especially when it's a best of 7. He had an off night. Jason Kidd went 2 for 11.

BTW what is Allen Iverson's career FG%? He's pathetic too right :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '05        #82
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 BOUNCER06 said:
good idea.. but be real.. id rather pacers go out first round for a better pick than lose to miami or detroit in finals..

and ur not aloud to talk about peyton
I'm pretty sure the playoff teams' spots in the draft are locked in by their record, not by how far they get in the playoffs. Thats how it is in NBA Live anyway
 04-23-2006, 03:04 PM         #83
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Hahah, you know u got owned so now u talkin bad on keak da sneak in my sig, hilarious. Get the fu*k outta here, you know NOTHING about basketball KID
bi*ch think he knows me over the internet... you ain't sh*t f*g**t... f*g**t's talk sh*t over the internet. So shut your labia's together and drain your wet pus*y juice. My Knowledge >>> Your need for a mongoloid ventroliquist to interpret what Keak Da Sneak Rap's about. Supadupadupa Hyphy'.

Keak Da Sneak said:
...awww you think you was hip now? Promise YOU was nerd.
 12 years ago '05        #84
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1569 1569
 Mega said:
You're not going to make 50% every night, you're going to have off nights. Pathetic isn't an adjective I would have used. Especially when it's a best of 7. He had an off night. Jason Kidd went 2 for 11.

BTW what is Allen Iverson's career FG%? He's pathetic too right :rolleyes:
Its 42%, not pathetic. For a guard 42% is pretty decent, especially in Iverson's case considering he hasn't had a lot of great teammates for most of his career.

The point I was trying to make is that he should pass the ball more instead of shooting fadeaways with 2 guys on him.
 12 years ago '05        #85
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 WilliamHBonnie said:
bi*ch think he knows me over the internet... you ain't sh*t f*g**t... f*g**t's talk sh*t over the internet. So shut your labia's together and drain your wet pus*y juice. My Knowledge >>> Your need for a mongoloid ventroliquist to interpret what Keak Da Sneak Rap's about. Supadupadupa Hyphy'.
haha, and what do you listen to you herb? fu*kin aesop rock adn sage francis? Da fu*k outta here you herb a.ss chump.
 04-23-2006, 03:06 PM         #86
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
The Nets have no big men, or heart. Kidd is the only soldier on that team.
PROOF your a fu*king ignorant ungodblessed peasant fu*ker... KIDD + Jefferson + Vinsanity = HEART. Ack Right Al-Gator.
 12 years ago '05        #87
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 132 132
 WilliamHBonnie said:
PROOF your a fu*king ignorant ungodblessed peasant fu*ker... KIDD + Jefferson + Vinsanity = HEART. Ack Right Al-Gator.
oh snap he called him an al-gator.. sh*ts on now
 04-23-2006, 03:44 PM         #88
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Cartagena said:
lmao @ the nets losing

yeah there really gunna do some damage in the playoffs
woah damn ur cool
 12 years ago '05        #89
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
12 for 34 for Carter shooting from the field.. thats the reason the nets lost folks, i hope the nets get rid of carter next year, hes soft. Kidd and Jefferson are two of my fav players, but Carter is a bi*ch.
 12 years ago '05        #90
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Kidd and Jefferson = Heart.. Carter = bi*ch
Get your facts straight.. 12 for 34 is HORRIBLE shooting, carter is overrated.
 12 years ago '04        #91
Mega 
space
space
 katalist said:
12 for 34 for Carter shooting from the field.. thats the reason the nets lost folks, i hope the nets get rid of carter next year, hes soft. Kidd and Jefferson are two of my fav players, but Carter is a bi*ch.

Yeah the 2 for 11 Kidd had and bad defense didn't have anything to do with it :rolleyes:
 04-23-2006, 03:52 PM         #92
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Kidd and Jefferson = Heart.. Carter = bi*ch
Get your facts straight.. 12 for 34 is HORRIBLE shooting, carter is overrated.
Look Son, Get YOUR facts STRAIGHT... it was 12 - 33. Which is reaching but not touching. Carter has heart, he wanted that sh*t, he just took some bad shots, Kobe had quite a few games like that all season when he shot absolutley horrible from the field. And Kobe has heart, it happens. Atrocius sh*t indeed.
 12 years ago '05        #93
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Look Son, Get YOUR facts STRAIGHT... it was 12 - 33. Which is reaching but not touching. Carter has heart, he wanted that sh*t, he just took some bad shots, Kobe had quite a few games like that all season when he shot absolutley horrible from the field. And Kobe has heart, it happens. Atrocius sh*t indeed.

haha, one field goal short and you bi*ch, da fu*k outta here. CARTER = NO HEART - FACT.

I love watching Jefferson and Kidd but Carter is bi*ch made

12 for 33 WOW~!~!~!!!
 12 years ago '05        #94
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Mega said:
Yeah the 2 for 11 Kidd had and bad defense didn't have anything to do with it :rolleyes:
Kidd makes others better ALA Steve Nash, Carter makes everyone around him horrible. fu*k CARTER adn his 12 for 33 shooting.

once Carter learns to play defense i might give him some props, but he is way overrated.
 12 years ago '04        #95
Mega 
space
space
Wade went 8 for 21 yesterday. Bad player without heart too right? They should trade him also?
 12 years ago '04        #96
Mega 
space
space
 katalist said:
Kidd makes others better ALA Steve Nash, Carter makes everyone around him horrible. fu*k CARTER adn his 12 for 33 shooting.

once Carter learns to play defense i might give him some props, but he is way overrated.

So when New Jersey won 14 in a row during the season, and Carter was averaging over 25 points during that time...he still had nothing to do with it right?
 04-23-2006, 03:57 PM         #97
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
haha, one field goal short and you bi*ch, da fu*k outta here. CARTER = NO HEART - FACT.

I love watching Jefferson and Kidd but Carter is bi*ch made

12 for 33 WOW~!~!~!!!
Just stating the facts youngin'. I'd love to see one person on here agree with your poptart nabisco lovin' a.ss that Carter has no heart.
 12 years ago '04        #98
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,336 | Props total: 11379 11379
Carter doesn't have heart and I'd be surprised if he wasn't the proud owner of a pus*y, he's not somebody you should lean on.
 04-23-2006, 05:30 PM         #99
BDawg23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna see Indiana win this series and when detroit losses to Milwaukee no one hs to worry bout them
 04-23-2006, 05:43 PM         #100
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that last rj shot reminded me of how the raps lost in their lpayoff run a while ago..
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy