Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2006, 07:08 PM         #1
10871 pageviews
14 comments

crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. and Hoopz!!

i got dis from allhiphop

I tried to leave it alone, I TRIED!!!!! I frankly don't know what's going on with T.I., but I have to admit that the rumors are swelling like the waters before Hurricane Katrina. I can't ignore it like G.W. did though! The word out there is that Tip has now found a new babe and her name is Hoopz. And apparently, Hoopz found a rapper she liked and gave Flavor Flav to her mother? At any rate, I've heard a number of things on this: That T.I. and Hoopz met at an ATL club, that he left babymoms Tiny for Hoopz, but I don't know the truth. To me, it just sounds like gossip. When and if I get a better grasp on this, I'll let you know.OK, by the time I finished writing this rumor, I had more information. So, apparently, Tiny of Escape (who is T.I.'s ex and baby's mother) went on the The Ryan Cameron show on V-103 in Atlanta. She said that she was invited to a Nelly party and didn't know that her rapper-ex would be there. Well, she claims he was there and he was with Hoopz. Apparently, there was a cordial exchange of words and T.I. introduced Hoopz as Nikki. Now, after that, I heard some harsher words were exchanged and T.I. decided it would be better to leave. I also heard that Tiny just watched T.I. with some of her girls - straight mean-mugging! Now, the people in the area hate Hoopz (aka the alleged homewrecker), but illseed still loves her!

14 comments for "T.I. and Hoopz!!"

12 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
Naaaa I Dont Believe Cause I Seen Recent Pictures Of Him With Tiny Like I Think I Seen One Of Both Of Them Together At The ATL Movie Showin Off and sh*t.
 04-20-2006, 07:17 PM         #3
BUILT4BIDNEZZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to sandrarose.com. There are pics from recent parties and premieres in and aroung ATL. Tip and Tiny are very much together. Though Hoopz was at the David Banner party and Tip was there by himself. But none of us are him nor in his pants. d*ck ridin is unneccessary!!!!

Last edited by BUILT4BIDNEZZ; 04-20-2006 at 07:20 PM..
 04-21-2006, 06:37 AM         #4
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Tiny is TI's ex why the fu*k does she care who hes seeing? Hoopz is k!lling her looks wise anyway.
 12 years ago '06        #5
twenty1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 107 107
 Ben Codean said:
Hoopz is k!lling her looks wise anyway.
no doubt. :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #6
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
i dont think this is true. id keep tiny she may not look better than hoops but she aint bad and plus she fu*ks with bi*ches to. there was a story a couple a months ago about how T.I. and Tiny go to strip clubs and bring bi*ches home. so that definetly put her over hoops for me.
 04-21-2006, 11:43 AM         #7
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh its tru jus heard it on the radio
 04-21-2006, 12:37 PM         #8
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
i dont think this is true. id keep tiny she may not look better than hoops but she aint bad and plus she fu*ks with bi*ches to. there was a story a couple a months ago about how T.I. and Tiny go to strip clubs and bring bi*ches home. so that definetly put her over hoops for me.
Yeah I heard Tiny was like that but Hoopz is Bi too from what I have heard. So he could probably get the same deal.
 12 years ago '04        #9
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
Tiny is ugly to me, but Hoopz was toungin down Flava Flav, so I can't wife her neither.
 04-21-2006, 02:17 PM         #10
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

which one is tiny

Last edited by datboyb; 04-21-2006 at 02:19 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #11
manniefrizzle 10 heat pts10
space
space
$780 | Props total: 134 134
alright this is what i know.....this is how that whole tip/ hoopz thing got started as u know TI next video is "why you wanna" anyway they needed a leading lady and hoops won that race by a long shot, anywho they have been hangin but nothin to toughh becuz i was at the ATL movie premier and he was with tiny and he was with tiny at visions that night, but i think its nothin between tip and hoops although when hoops sent her portfollio there were some pics that just arent sent in a normal portfollio....my source is my peeps at Intaprize/Grand Hustle.......i know Khao personally and he produced why you wanna
 04-21-2006, 02:26 PM         #12
datboyb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

neva mind
WWooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 04-21-2006, 03:58 PM         #13
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datboyb said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

neva mind
WWooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah Tiny aint that hot.
 12 years ago '04        #14
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
Remember when Biggie said:
"I'll fu*k Rupaul before I fu*k them ugly a.ss escape bi*ches."

-I wonder how Tip and his baby mama feel when they hear that sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #15
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
^^^ damn i aint think about that but that would explain why T.I. look 25 and she look round 40.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy