Mobb Deep - Blood Money (2006)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 34 7.38%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 103 22.34%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 179 38.83%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 77 16.70%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 68 14.75%
Voters: 461. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
its ok 3/5
 04-21-2006, 12:54 PM         #102
JustINtime 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its sad to see mobb deep ride 50 so hard. The album isnt horrible, but it isnt what i expected. I dont like the fact that the starting line in g-unit was all over the album (banks, buck, yayo) or the fact that P and Hav started singing. However, there are some solid joints on the album (Daydreamin,Smoke It)
 12 years ago '04        #103
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
 Jamaro85 said:
3 mics...this sh*t was garbage. Too much 50 influence. You can hear them sounding like 50 in half of their songs.
It has to sound like that.....its a well known selling scheme.
 12 years ago '04        #104
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
wow, after hearing that ti (very nice) and the ghostface(classic) the mobb album was something i was looking forward to but its to bad that there trying to sell records. Make ur money dudes but curtis is all over the album, this is not mobb deeps work its influenced by curtis. 1/5, lol at people liking yayo verse on click click, the dude is trash
 12 years ago '06        #105
In$tigator 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
solid album
 12 years ago '04        #106
LMB 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 0 0
This album is a dissapointment, what happened to the Queensbridge collaboraters: Big Noyd wasn't even on the joint, beats are average, nothin stands out
2 much G Unit for a start, quite shocked Olivia the man wasn't on there, i personally think 50 cant swing this album sales, probably do Yayo's numbers

2/5
 12 years ago '05        #107
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
"Blood Money = 1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! " - Should Be A Quote
 12 years ago '04        #108
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
 ddotdukes5 said:
It has to sound like that.....its a well known selling scheme.
didn't work for yayo

and when mobb deep only does 150K first week

50's gonna get cused the fu*k out by jimmy iovine

BRICK

BRICK

BRICK

gunit layin bricks, like shaq at the line
 12 years ago '04        #109
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
My Rating - 65%

Very Average, not much replay value or much standout tracks

fu*k going platinum, them n*ggas shoulda signed somewhere else after jive and coulda went gold with an ill a.ss album.....but noooooooo

Last edited by Kiss The Stick; 04-22-2006 at 09:27 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #110
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Kiss The Stick said:
My Rating - 65%

Very Average, not much replay value or much standout tracks

fu*k going platinum, them n*ggas shoulda signed somewhere else after jive and coulda went gold with an ill a.ss album.....but noooooooo
Yeah, they should follow the formula to being underrated, broke and not respected by new cats coming up in the game.
 12 years ago '05        #111
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
I Only Liked 2 Songs On It.....

Ummm Thats Moula And The Its Alrigt Song And Those R Just Adv.

This Album Will Not Go Platinum

I Gave It A 1/5 Cuz I Only Liked 2 Songs Outta Of 16 prob. would have been a 0 if the others werent a bonus, Just A Boring Album Though.

Last edited by awall; 04-22-2006 at 06:22 PM..
 04-22-2006, 06:33 PM         #112
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended
 12 years ago '04        #113
NoreDirtay 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 Rufus The Stunt said:
Now I'm a Mobb fan from way back and I was one of the few people that said give them a chance after everyone got pissed at them signing to 50

But this is waaaaaaack. 2.5 out of 5.

I can't believe the grimiest group in hip hop came like this. Nightmare was just a lil below par but at least that was listenable.

Yep to errthing you said there. I go way back... 3/5 from me. There's maybe 3 repeatable songs.

Best track = Stole Something...beat is grimy as hell. On some old Mobb sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
Yeah, they should follow the formula to being underrated, broke and not respected by new cats coming up in the game.
they released a sub par album on gunit with a weak a.ss single thats gettin no spin...now tell me do u think their signing was a good idea?
 12 years ago '06        #115
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Kiss The Stick said:
they released a sub par album on gunit with a weak a.ss single thats gettin no spin...now tell me do u think their signing was a good idea?
"Put Them In Their Place" seemed to be nothing more than an appetizing single if that's what you were referring to. look how cheap the video looked. do u think that video not getting spins is really hurting them. now if their next video single is to flop, then you'd have a point, but for now that single was nuttin more than a jump off single.

The album was far from sub-par. This is the best g-unit release that's been out since, let's say Young Buck's lp. Them signing was a great idea. Mobb Deep needs to be in the commercial limelight because once people start to talk about them, especially the younger and more mtv generation of kids start realizing them, then more people will acknowledge them and their earlier history and appreciate what they've done. If they signed to another minor label, they wouldn't be getting this much attention. If LL was to not be commercial and to be signed to, lets say "Brickhouse" records, he wouldn't even be in any major top 10 goat lists. he'd be underrated. Them signing to G-Unit will concrete their names in history. trust me.
 12 years ago '04        #116
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
[QUOTE=waytoomuchThe album was far from sub-par. This is the best g-unit release that's been out since, let's say Young Buck's lp. Them signing was a great idea.[/QUOTE]

Eh Game's album was better than both Bucks and this. I'm a lifetime Mobb fan and this ish is their worst album by far. I'm by no means mad at them for getting their money, because this is their livelihood but dont give me crap music. I blame the 50 influence. You can make a hot album that has some commerical appeal while sticking to what also got you your core audience. This album did not do that, plain and simple. No more than a 3.
 12 years ago '04        #117
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
trash.
 12 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 tazbk said:
Eh Game's album was better than both Bucks and this. I'm a lifetime Mobb fan and this ish is their worst album by far. I'm by no means mad at them for getting their money, because this is their livelihood but dont give me crap music. I blame the 50 influence. You can make a hot album that has some commerical appeal while sticking to what also got you your core audience. This album did not do that, plain and simple. No more than a 3.
thankyou:applause:
 04-24-2006, 03:25 AM         #119
wordsworth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet to hear it

beats may be dope
 12 years ago '05        #120
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1878 1878
THIS ALBUM IS SLEPT ON.

am i da only real n*gga here?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy