Mobb Deep - Blood Money (2006)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 34 7.38%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 103 22.34%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 179 38.83%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 77 16.70%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 68 14.75%
Voters: 461. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
Kool Deuce Deuc 
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 0 0
noyd was on hot97 with mobb deep a few moths ago. they said it´s all good. this is the first album without him...
 12 years ago '05        #82
Kool Deuce Deuc 
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 0 0
i don´t know how good the album is heard it 2-3 times.

there are some nice tracks on it

Capital P, Capital H has got a nice beat

Daydreamin' the beat isen´t the freshest but it is the one of the only songs with something u could call kinda lyrical

In Love With The Moula a nother nice laid back beat

Click Click could be alright if only tony yayo wasen´t on it

Smoke It & Put Em In Their Place are bangin
 04-20-2006, 07:59 PM         #83
Killa4189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme hear dis
 12 years ago '05        #84
truflipsoulja 
space
space
$396 | Props total: 0 0
albums sucks...g-unit fell off, g-g-g-g-UNOT
 04-20-2006, 08:33 PM         #85
tripleplay777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album is trash. It would be a great Mobb Deep album without 50 Cent on every other song.
 04-20-2006, 10:45 PM         #86
djnick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is weak sauce for sure. way too much 50 influence. rhymes got way weaker. dudes used to be hard and not giving a fu*k about anyone. now they 50 cent clone sellouts. 3/5 TOPS
 12 years ago '05        #87
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
boring as fu*k
 04-21-2006, 12:32 AM         #88
Dickstarbuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow there is know energy on this album. The sound like they where packed up and put on a shelf for a quick buck, and I'm disappointed at both the alc tracks, infamous doesn't do it like alc usually does for mobb, and tick tock was better the first time around. 2.5 outta 5
 12 years ago '04        #89
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
Well when i first heard it i was like 3/5, but after listenin to it a few times i give it a solid 4. Some of the beats could of been tyten up a bit. good to see there kepted street anyway....no olivia was good to see too.
 12 years ago '06        #90
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
man, only like 4 or 5 bumpable songs, the best outta those being "in love wit moula", they really dropped the ball.....production was way below average, and so was havoc's verses....Prodigy had some strong bars, but overall you just hated him after he would say some dope sh*t in one song, and in the next, he would say some bullsh*t-half a.ss written- while intoxicated-beyond all measure- overly thugged, wack line.....

50 was on this sh*t a bit much as well, you could tell he manipulated that whole album, and the result was pure bullsh*t......

rating: 1 1/2 outta 5 mics
 04-21-2006, 02:28 AM         #91
[[.f.r.e.$.h.]] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beats don't even get me excited anymore...
 12 years ago '05        #92
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
how many times i gottta tell u ppl that the east coast is so fu*kin wack. But still everytime someone is releasing an album, u guys claim its gonna be 5 mics and the best thing since whatever. But then u guys hear the albums and admit that there wack. All u guys need to just hop off the bandwagon already and realize the east is WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #93
thadon87 
space
space
space
$491 | Props total: 34 34
Album is weak to me, all the songs sound the same too much 50cent/gunit mobbdeep should be shot for releasing this cd 1/5
 12 years ago '04        #94
drag156on 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
yo i love the mobb but htis album sounds like they just threw it together in like a week, they left out cobra, horror flick,... they slackin puttin on some half a.ss songs
 12 years ago '04        #95
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
None of the beats are that good, just the alchemist one and the 'creep' beat is annoying!!
 12 years ago '04        #96
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
I am trippin on some of you cats expecting a classic album or for it to be better than "Hell On Earth" or "Murda Muzik". Truth is...they are not going to make anymore classics, so stop holding your breath and comparing the two. They are out to sell records and not please their hardcore fans (like me) that grew up on "Shook One's Part II" and "Survival of The Fittest". Nas is still trying to make another Illmatic (Not going to happen) and if you are like me, I am still waiting for Ice Cube to drop another "Amerikka's Most Wanted" or "death Certificate". I want it to happen but it's not going to happen...as the only person that can reinvent themselves these days is Jay-Z & Dr. Dre.

With that sad...I give the album a 3.5 - 4.0, I like enough songs on here to say that and if you would not have heard all the leaked songs like "infamous" & "Alright", and the previously released songs like "Ouuta Control(Remix)" & "Have a Party"...this would make for a pretty solid album that I am going to play for a while. The reason the rating does move any higher is because "Pearly Gates"...horrible...awful song in my humble opinion, and Backstage Pass must have been made while they were on tour and took about 20 minutes and no lyrical content...SAD...SAD...SAD...to see this where Mobb Deep has gone.

None-the-less...for the new MTV generation (cuz no one really watches BET anymore since Free thick a.ss is gone) they need this typr of music. I have no problem with collaborations personally...just make good music is all I care about...sh*t that is why those first 4-5 Wu-Tang albums were so hot...collabo's. The young Buck & Tony Yayo collabo's prove my point and "Daydreamin" is a hot song.

In closing...this just my humble opinion...no groupie...from the old school. Not one of those guys that think T.I. & Lil Wayne are the greatest lyricst alive...I just remember good Hip Hop.

SpEaK....... Nicely put, I feel ya pa, alot of cats just hatin strictly cuz it's g-unit tho, chances are this album is gonna go Plat, but i mean that was the plan........
 12 years ago '04        #97
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
50 was on this sh*t a bit much as well, you could tell he manipulated that whole album, and the result was pure bullsh*t......
That i can truly agree with, I did like this album, it was no 5 Mic, but i enjoyed it, but the motha fu*kers tryin to sound and be 50 cent in like 5-6 songs, biten 50's lines, i mean it sounds good and it's understandable why they did it, they want to go plat and 50 got a platinum sound and flow, but sh*t was gettin ridiculous like that one line that was ripped from disco inferno that P spit.... i dono i'm sure 50 was just like if u want to sell record you gotta "Become 50 cent" lol w/e album was ight holla back
 12 years ago '05        #98
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 1372 1372
The album is decent/solid. Allow artists to expand. You can't expect the same ol' street anthems. Mobb Deep stated that they wanted the pop audience and this album appeals to that.

I mean look how long Mobb Deep has been trying to go pop. From "Quiet Storm" remix up to "Hey Luv" up to the joint with Lil Jon on their last lp. Having club bangers is nothing new for them.

Last edited by 4REAL; 04-21-2006 at 11:33 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #99
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
the daydreamin track is hot, its better than the latest G-Unit releases(Yayo, Massacre)
 04-21-2006, 12:03 PM         #100
thatnucca05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a good look for them about time..sounds nice tho...gggggggggg-unit
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy