most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 34 7.38%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 103 22.34%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 179 38.83%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 77 16.70%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 68 14.75%
Voters: 461. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
People hatin on this album man, it cuda done wit out the nate dogg track they shuda done a new one wit nate, but i listen to the whole album a couple times gave it a 4 it was nice it'll grow on ya'll
 04-20-2006, 05:48 AM         #62
RINX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Album...............right
 12 years ago '05        #63
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
CRaCK THE MOBB STILL IN DA GAME HOLDIN IT DOWN AS USUAL......

roundz.com
 12 years ago '06        #64
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
hot mobb deep is bac
 12 years ago '06        #65
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
its hot mobb deep is bac
 12 years ago '04        #66
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Dissapointment, Nightmare was better. Still love that Mobb Deep and Achemist combo = classic. This sh*t = trash. Booo Mobb Deep.
 04-20-2006, 09:23 AM         #67
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Capital P, Capital H Is Firrreeeee
 04-20-2006, 10:35 AM         #68
Rell_08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GGGGGGGGGGGGG-Unit
 04-20-2006, 11:39 AM         #69
MusiqBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is average, lyrics are nuffin great, only like 1 track and thats in love with the moula... wont be coppin this..
 12 years ago '04        #70
Chicago714 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
I am trippin on some of you cats expecting a classic album or for it to be better than "Hell On Earth" or "Murda Muzik". Truth is...they are not going to make anymore classics, so stop holding your breath and comparing the two. They are out to sell records and not please their hardcore fans (like me) that grew up on "Shook One's Part II" and "Survival of The Fittest". Nas is still trying to make another Illmatic (Not going to happen) and if you are like me, I am still waiting for Ice Cube to drop another "Amerikka's Most Wanted" or "death Certificate". I want it to happen but it's not going to happen...as the only person that can reinvent themselves these days is Jay-Z & Dr. Dre.

With that sad...I give the album a 3.5 - 4.0, I like enough songs on here to say that and if you would not have heard all the leaked songs like "infamous" & "Alright", and the previously released songs like "Ouuta Control(Remix)" & "Have a Party"...this would make for a pretty solid album that I am going to play for a while. The reason the rating does move any higher is because "Pearly Gates"...horrible...awful song in my humble opinion, and Backstage Pass must have been made while they were on tour and took about 20 minutes and no lyrical content...SAD...SAD...SAD...to see this where Mobb Deep has gone.

None-the-less...for the new MTV generation (cuz no one really watches BET anymore since Free thick a.ss is gone) they need this typr of music. I have no problem with collaborations personally...just make good music is all I care about...sh*t that is why those first 4-5 Wu-Tang albums were so hot...collabo's. The young Buck & Tony Yayo collabo's prove my point and "Daydreamin" is a hot song.

In closing...this just my humble opinion...no groupie...from the old school. Not one of those guys that think T.I. & Lil Wayne are the greatest lyricst alive...I just remember good Hip Hop.
 12 years ago '04        #71
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
this sh*t is fu*kin garbage..just like i expected
 04-20-2006, 02:40 PM         #72
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic mobb deep sh*t. what more can you ask for? this sh*t feels and sounds like a Mobb album. stop hatin...peace.
 04-20-2006, 03:09 PM         #73
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
this sh*t is fu*kin garbage..just like i expected
dam learn how rate sh*t ain't nothin but groupies in here n*gga if u think it's gonna be trash is prolly will be rate sh*t wit a open mind

Jann Lee said:
classic mobb deep sh*t. what more can you ask for? this sh*t feels and sounds like a Mobb album. stop hatin...peace.
now u got this dude from oc callin sh*t classic im only half way thru n it's far from classic
 12 years ago '06        #74
Prime Time 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 816 816
Can someone PM me the album? I'd appreciate it. And is there anyway to DL it in non .rar file because I have tried and my computer is missing something because it doesn't play rar files...
 12 years ago '05        #75
Sheva7 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
3/5 not bad
 12 years ago '04        #76
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Album aint that great in my opinion but "I love the mullah" is awesome...
I think the album woudl have been rated bettter if we hadnt heard half of the hot songs already...
 12 years ago '05        #77
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
I gave this a solid 3.

a few solid tracks but tracks like Backstage Pass, Have a Party, and Outta Control Remix bring down this cd.
 04-20-2006, 05:14 PM         #78
CommSense123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo...this album....is so fu*kin boring..........one of the worst albums ive heard. its sad to see such a great group fall off so hard.
 12 years ago '04        #79
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I gave these dudes a chance on the strength of them being one of my favorite groups of all-time before signing to G-Unit. This album is average. Too much 50 and not enough Hav on the boards. They could have stuck with Hav and Alchemist doing 75 to 80% of the beats. Was HAve a Party on another album or something? People keep saying its a old track. I know Outta Control remix is mad old. I would have like to hear a verse from Noyd (Do they still fu*k with dude?) I'll give it a 3. I dont think I cant mess with these dudes anymore. This album wont have that much replay value at all. What are some tracks that they left off that I can download to make this sound a liitle better???
 12 years ago '04        #80
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Oh and the beat to track 13 (the infamous feat 50) is used on Common's third album One day it will all make Sense (getting down at the amphitheather featuring De La Soul) so that beat is jacked. It was originally done by No I.D.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy