Mobb Deep - Blood Money (2006)

view more...

most viewed right now
+50  113
129 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

RATE
5 BX - Classic 34 7.38%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 103 22.34%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 179 38.83%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 77 16.70%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 68 14.75%
Voters: 461. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-19-2006, 08:06 PM         #51
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is trash..... death of legends

04-19-2006, 08:29 PM         #52
da_mack_102 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still gotta listen to this, but even if this is a fukking classic (doubt it) they've already lost my respect by having 6 50 cent featurings and not having big noyd or bars n hooks on a single track. Its something that wouldnt hurt their sales AT ALL, in fact it would help them as QB fans would still have a reason to respect them. But they obviously dont give a sht anymore about the fans that have kept them in the music biz for 10 years... sad sh*t.

04-19-2006, 09:51 PM         #53
glassjaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I first heard "Put Em In Their Place" I was getting all hyped up for this album thinking it was gonna be a classic hands down....soo effing dissapointing....WHERES THE REAL MOBB DEEP AT!!?!?

13 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$51,875 | Props total: 12615 12615
 Maroon_Tiger said
this album is "str8" its not boring... it pretty good but not great... its about a 3.5 mic to me

i'd bump this in the whip and not skip that many tracks but this album wouldnt make me repeat any lyrics or get hyped..
i hope u the only one at T thats gonna be bumpin this in the whip cuz i don't wanna hear this ever again. i givie it a 2

13 years ago '04        #55
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
 master467 said
i figured u would say that..like @ ur sig and ur avy..tells it all...
YEAH,I'M A G-UNIT FAN,BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,I WASN'T FEELING MOBB DEEP SIGNING TO G-UNIT,I WAS EXPECTING SUM ALRIGHT MUSIC,BUT THIS ALBUM IS HOT,I KNOW MY HIP HOP,REAL RECONIZE REAL,YALL NEED TO GET YALL HEADS OUT YALL a.ssES AND REALIZE THIS ALBUM IS STRAIGHT HEAT!!!!

Last edited by dont_mention_it; 04-19-2006 at 10:19 PM..

04-19-2006, 10:24 PM         #56
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t's hot so far

04-20-2006, 12:03 AM         #57
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's definitly a solid 3. Not great but not crap.

13 years ago '05        #58
Iceman01 
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
I gave it a 2 because I wasn't feeling it, it was garbage Imfamy was better, should have stayed with jive and alchamist all I'm waiting for from G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath is Obie Trice, Busta, Eve, Game, Banks(maybe), Buck, Dre, and Em (if he do another Album). In The words of Jeezy "Cop the ablum it was trash man/Listen to it once now it in the trash can"

Last edited by Iceman01; 04-20-2006 at 01:01 AM..

13 years ago '05        #59
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 426 426
Gave it a 4 ...... Great Album //

After y'all get past the fact that it's not ur vintage late 90's Mobb Deep type of music ..... y'all gonna notice it's a good album. It's been influenced by 50 but it is what it is. I c their vision and they wanna sell records and that's the plan.

The production is good on the most part, Havoc handles much of the production and a couple of other producers drop some heat, alchemist and J.R. drop some dope joints.

Standout Tracks .........

"Pearly Gates"
"In Love With The Moula"
"Speekin So Freely"
"Creep"
"Put Them In They Place"

Dope album in my opinion. A lot of n*ggas hatin because of the G-Unit stamp but it is what it is.

04-20-2006, 01:23 AM         #60
[[.f.r.e.$.h.]] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Are The Ten Ppl Who Said This Is A Classic?!!

Gtfoh

13 years ago '04        #61
Shady101 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
People hatin on this album man, it cuda done wit out the nate dogg track they shuda done a new one wit nate, but i listen to the whole album a couple times gave it a 4 it was nice it'll grow on ya'll

04-20-2006, 05:48 AM         #62
RINX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Album...............right

13 years ago '05        #63
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 435 435
CRaCK THE MOBB STILL IN DA GAME HOLDIN IT DOWN AS USUAL......

roundz.com

13 years ago '06        #64
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
hot mobb deep is bac

13 years ago '06        #65
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
its hot mobb deep is bac

13 years ago '04        #66
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,579 | Props total: 425 425
Dissapointment, Nightmare was better. Still love that Mobb Deep and Achemist combo = classic. This sh*t = trash. Booo Mobb Deep.

04-20-2006, 09:23 AM         #67
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Capital P, Capital H Is Firrreeeee

04-20-2006, 10:35 AM         #68
Rell_08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GGGGGGGGGGGGG-Unit

04-20-2006, 11:39 AM         #69
MusiqBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is average, lyrics are nuffin great, only like 1 track and thats in love with the moula... wont be coppin this..

13 years ago '04        #70
Chicago714 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
I am trippin on some of you cats expecting a classic album or for it to be better than "Hell On Earth" or "Murda Muzik". Truth is...they are not going to make anymore classics, so stop holding your breath and comparing the two. They are out to sell records and not please their hardcore fans (like me) that grew up on "Shook One's Part II" and "Survival of The Fittest". Nas is still trying to make another Illmatic (Not going to happen) and if you are like me, I am still waiting for Ice Cube to drop another "Amerikka's Most Wanted" or "death Certificate". I want it to happen but it's not going to happen...as the only person that can reinvent themselves these days is Jay-Z & Dr. Dre.

With that sad...I give the album a 3.5 - 4.0, I like enough songs on here to say that and if you would not have heard all the leaked songs like "infamous" & "Alright", and the previously released songs like "Ouuta Control(Remix)" & "Have a Party"...this would make for a pretty solid album that I am going to play for a while. The reason the rating does move any higher is because "Pearly Gates"...horrible...awful song in my humble opinion, and Backstage Pass must have been made while they were on tour and took about 20 minutes and no lyrical content...SAD...SAD...SAD...to see this where Mobb Deep has gone.

None-the-less...for the new MTV generation (cuz no one really watches BET anymore since Free thick a.ss is gone) they need this typr of music. I have no problem with collaborations personally...just make good music is all I care about...sh*t that is why those first 4-5 Wu-Tang albums were so hot...collabo's. The young Buck & Tony Yayo collabo's prove my point and "Daydreamin" is a hot song.

In closing...this just my humble opinion...no groupie...from the old school. Not one of those guys that think T.I. & Lil Wayne are the greatest lyricst alive...I just remember good Hip Hop.

13 years ago '04        #71
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 25 25
this sh*t is fu*kin garbage..just like i expected

04-20-2006, 02:40 PM         #72
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic mobb deep sh*t. what more can you ask for? this sh*t feels and sounds like a Mobb album. stop hatin...peace.

04-20-2006, 03:09 PM         #73
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said
this sh*t is fu*kin garbage..just like i expected
dam learn how rate sh*t ain't nothin but groupies in here n*gga if u think it's gonna be trash is prolly will be rate sh*t wit a open mind

Jann Lee said
classic mobb deep sh*t. what more can you ask for? this sh*t feels and sounds like a Mobb album. stop hatin...peace.
now u got this dude from oc callin sh*t classic im only half way thru n it's far from classic

13 years ago '06        #74
Prime Time 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 816 816
Can someone PM me the album? I'd appreciate it. And is there anyway to DL it in non .rar file because I have tried and my computer is missing something because it doesn't play rar files...

13 years ago '05        #75
Sheva7 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
3/5 not bad

Home      

most viewed right now
+162online now  53
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  52
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  42
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  36
Video inside Eminem be like
136 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  33
Image(s) inside El Chapos wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
74 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+267online now  26
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Video inside Tekashi 6ix9ine Interview Explains why he fired team, Recent shooting, ..
127 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy